Author Topic: Unmasked: America’s Real Fascists  (Read 837 times)

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Unmasked: America’s Real Fascists
« on: June 26, 2018, 02:43:38 PM »
Written by . . .

Unmasked: America’s Real Fascists

JEFFREY LORD  Tweet  June 26, 2018 12:05 am

hey come in all different disguises.

* Protesters disrupting the Mexican restaurant meal of a Cabinet Secretary, forcing her to leave.

* The owner of an innocent-sounding “Red Hen” restaurant in Lexington, Virginia boasting that she refused to serve the presidential press secretary Sarah Sanders and asked her to leave. Sanders quite politely did. Now we learn from Sanders’ Dad, Governor Mike Huckabee, that when Sanders did as requested and went to another nearby restaurant — the angry Red Hen owner followed and kept harassing her.

* A Florida Democratic Party activist threatened Republican Congressman Brian Mast’s children, saying to one of the Congressman’s interns: “If you are going to separate kids at the border, I’m going to kill his kids.” News reports note that the man had called the Congressman’s office 478 times.

* Hostile students physically assaulting a speaker at Middlebury College, giving an accompanying college official a concussion.

* Hooded Antifa members, “armed with sticks and shields and clad in shin pads and gloves” (per the Washington Post), rampaging through the streets of Berkeley to attack a peaceful rally. Five people were assaulted.

There's more--a lot more.  https://spectator.org/unmasked-americas-real-fascists/
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Re: Unmasked: America’s Real Fascists
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2018, 02:53:59 PM »
Written by . . .

There's more--a lot more.  https://spectator.org/unmasked-americas-real-fascists/

Nice find.  Too close to the truth for leftist facists to even grasp.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender