Author Topic: Meet The Restaurant Owners Who Kicked Out Sarah Sanders  (Read 2705 times)

Offline mrclose

Meet The Restaurant Owners Who Kicked Out Sarah Sanders
« on: June 23, 2018, 04:09:19 PM »
Christian bakeries Must serve the sodomites but a Trump supporter can be denied service over a Leftist's Hate for Trump? :whistling:

President Donald J. Trump’s press secretary was thrown out of a Virginia restaurant because she works for the Trump administration.

“Last night I was told by the owner of Red Hen in Lexington, VA to leave because I work for [President Trump] and I politely left,” she tweeted.

“Her actions say far more about her than about me.

I always do my best to treat people, including those I disagree with, respectfully and will continue to do so.”

The Red Hen has been owned by Stephanie Wilkinson since 2008, according to a public records database.

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/meet-the-restaurant-owners-who-kicked-out-sarah-sanders/
"When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead.
It is difficult only for the others.

It is the same when you are stupid."

~ Anonymous

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Re: Meet The Restaurant Owners Who Kicked Out Sarah Sanders
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2018, 04:27:00 PM »
Pretty stupid move. I see a lot of hypocrisy from the owner.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline mrclose

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2018, 05:22:51 PM »
They (The owners) must have been taking a real beating!

Did someone say owners? ...

"When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead.
It is difficult only for the others.

It is the same when you are stupid."

~ Anonymous

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2018, 09:47:22 PM »
They (The owners) must have been taking a real beating!

Did someone say owners? ...

Hah! Hacker Changes Menu of Little Liberal ‘Red Hen’ Restaurant that Tossed Out Sarah Sanders and Her Children…
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/06/hah-hacker-changes-menu-of-little-liberal-red-hen-restaurant-that-tossed-out-sarah-sanders-and-her-children/

-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2018, 10:19:46 PM »
Red Hen Lexington Restaurant
https://www.facebook.com/redhenlexington/

Stephanie Wilkinson's Facebook Account
https://www.facebook.com/stephanie.wilkinson.73

They are getting bombarded big time.

The website is also down.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2018, 10:23:02 PM by Ptarmigan »
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2018, 08:55:46 AM »
The restaurant's website works for me, though I see some sort of error page for a second before seeing the site. I wonder how those farms listed as "Our Partners", accessed from the "About" page feel about their names being tied to the restaurant. Personally, even if I were a Trump-Hater I think I would ask to have the name of my farm removed from their website, even if it meant losing the restaurant's business.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2018, 11:06:50 AM »
They look like a bunch of idiots with those hats on. it is hard to tell if they are men or women.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2018, 11:34:00 AM »
The restaurant's website works for me, though I see some sort of error page for a second before seeing the site. I wonder how those farms listed as "Our Partners", accessed from the "About" page feel about their names being tied to the restaurant. Personally, even if I were a Trump-Hater I think I would ask to have the name of my farm removed from their website, even if it meant losing the restaurant's business.

I went there and it was up. Likely due to a lot of traffic. I would not be surprised if the restaurant shuts down for good.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2018, 11:59:22 AM »
They look like a bunch of idiots with those hats on. it is hard to tell if they are men or women.

You would have been just delighted to be in DC the weekend of January 20th, 2017.  I was surrounded by those stupid hats.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2018, 11:14:07 PM »
Red Hen owners 'followed Sarah Sanders into the next restaurant to continue their harassment after they refused to serve her,' her father Mike Huckabee says
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5885663/Mike-Huckabee-says-liberal-Red-Hen-owners-harassed-daughter-more.html

Former Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee revealed his daughter Sarah Huckabee Sanders was heckled even more than what was originally said by owners of a Virginia restaurant who asked her to leave because she works for the Trump administration.

The conservative politician made the remarks Monday on The Laura Ingraham Show.

Huckabee said, while speaking of the incident that took place initially at the Red Hen restaurant in Lexington on Friday: 'There's a part of that story that has not been told.'

He went on: 'Once Sarah and her family left - of course Sarah was asked to please vacate - Sarah and her husband just went home, they'd had enough. But, the rest of her family went across the street to a different restaurant.

The owner of Red Hen followed Sarah Sanders and her family to harass them. Stephanie Wilkinson is really vile.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2018, 11:36:54 PM by Ptarmigan »
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2018, 08:15:13 AM »
Ben Carson should go eat there with his family or Richard Grenell should bring his and see if they will ask them to leave too.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2018, 09:11:47 AM »

There may be males but there are no men.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2018, 07:05:44 PM »
Co-owner of The Red Hen steps down as executive director of Main Street Lexington
http://www.wdbj7.com/content/news/Wilkinson--486601771.html

LEXINGTON, Va. (WDBJ7) -- Stephanie Wilkinson has chosen to resign as executive director of Main Street Lexington.

Wilkinson is the co-owner of The Red Hen restaurant in Lexington and is the person who asked White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders to leave the restaurant due to her political affiliation.

I expect Red Hen to shutter soon.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline thundley4

« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2018, 09:47:02 AM »
Co-owner of The Red Hen steps down as executive director of Main Street Lexington
http://www.wdbj7.com/content/news/Wilkinson--486601771.html

I expect Red Hen to shutter soon.

Normally I would feel bad for the workers affected by the actions of the owner, but in this case The owner left it to a vote of the rug munchers and fudge packers working there. They get what they deserve.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2018, 09:50:44 AM »
Normally I would feel bad for the workers affected by the actions of the owner, but in this case The owner left it to a vote of the rug munchers and fudge packers working there. They get what they deserve.

It might be a while, but the staff has to understand that actions have consequences.

Apparently, a NYS restaurant has invited Sanders to come and eat there. :yahoo:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2018, 11:04:23 AM »
I read somewhere the place is closed for a few days, hopefully it will be for good.

The workers voted for their own demise.  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!