Author Topic: Best laugh I’ve had all day!  (Read 1142 times)

Offline Houstonguy34

Best laugh I’ve had all day!
« on: June 17, 2018, 06:28:14 PM »
Crazy DUmmies call and harassing Senate offices.. Hilarious
The first comment is comedy gold.. lol

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210746312

Sun Jun 17, 2018, 06:30 PM
xmas74 (26,768 posts)

I've called my senators

McCaskill  and Blunt, and have left messages. I've stated my name, my zip code, my phone number
and I am a constituent. I've pleaded with Blunt's office about how unChristian the removal of children from parents is and that I will pray for him to do as Christ would do in this situation.
My message to McCaskill was about being a long time Democrat whose child is volunteering with her campaign. Ive stated that this is disappointing behavior from her and I'm sure she'll rectify the situation on Monday, especially since this is an election year and she does have a primary opponent. I stated on both messages that I will follow up daily until each chooses to sign on and protect the children living in tent cities and big box stores, away from their parents.

How many others are making calls?

Star Member JPPaverage (195 posts)
1. I halfway expect some browncoats to come and get me

I tore into chuck grassley. I mean I ripped him a new one. I said that since he has said nothing and done nothing about this situation, he's just as culpable as his Lord and master trump. I have already been told to stop calling his local office here in Davenport, IA. Chuckles has some stroke and may want my ass gone. Screw him. Screw all of them.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
Re: Best laugh I’ve had all day!
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2018, 07:25:58 PM »
 The latest outrage is all about....the cheeeldrunnn,.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Houstonguy34

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2018, 08:01:36 PM »
I laughed my butt off when I read that first comment.. I could imagine this old idiot calling a office and complaining like a lunatic and the office telling them to stop calling lol

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2018, 07:58:35 AM »
Wow, they're all upset about laws being enforced.  The same laws that were enforced the same way under Obammy.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2018, 08:20:38 AM »
Star Member JPPaverage (195 posts)
1. I halfway expect some browncoats to come and get me
"Brownshirts" DUmmie. They were the Nazis.

"Browncoats" were the rebels that Mal was a part of at one time in the TV show Firefly.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2018, 08:43:12 AM »
They are listening to the voices in their head and acting out on them. :thatsright:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2018, 10:07:23 AM »
Wow, they're all upset about laws being enforced.  The same laws that were enforced the same way under Obammy.

Yeppers. The pictures that were used to gin up this fauxrage were from a 2014 article in the Arizona Republic.

"Brownshirts" DUmmie. They were the Nazis.

"Browncoats" were the rebels that Mal was a part of at one time in the TV show Firefly.

DUpipo are so ignorant of history and what real fascism was/is that they wouldn't recognize it if they looked at their own armbands.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Karin

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2018, 08:21:32 PM »
Browncoats!   :rotf:

That DUmmie wasn't the only one to be kicked off the phone.
Response to JPPaverage (Reply #1)
Sun Jun 17, 2018, 09:56 PM
xmas74 (26,797 posts)
5. Hartzlers office told me to quit calling a few years ago.

I still have not stopped ;just moved to a different office.

No matter how much I dislike my present job, at least I'm not interning for some politician answering their phones.