Author Topic: Freak gust of wind hurls . . .  (Read 9422 times)

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Freak gust of wind hurls . . .
« on: June 15, 2018, 09:57:08 AM »
This is a pretty shitty situation. :whistling:

S**t! Horrendous moment freak gust of wind sends portable toilet 100ft into the air as it sprays 'liquid' on screaming crowd below

• This is the moment a freak gust of wind sent two Porta Potties flying into the air
  • People were forced to dive for cover after the gust in Commerce City, Colorado
  • Liquid from the two Porta Potties spilled out of the cabin showering those below
  • The freak wind comes months after a wind storm killed a man in the same area

By Rod Ardehali For Mailonline

Published: 06:46 EDT, 15 June 2018  | Updated: 07:06 EDT, 15 June 2018

This is the moment a freak gust of wind sends a set of Porta-Potty flying into the air.

People were forced to dive for cover after a huge blast of wind whipped through a park in Commerce City, Colorado.

As they attempted to take cover by lying on the ground, the wind whisked two portable toilets straight into the air and flattened a nearby tent.

(There's a video here in the link.)

Liquid from the Porta Potty spilled out of the cabin as the portable plastic toilets swirled in the air.

A man sheltering a child beneath his arms runs in front of the camera seeking shelter.

Yep . . . Pretty shitty thing to do.  Some pissed-on people there. :whistling: The link:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5847587/Freak-gust-wind-sends-Porty-Potty-flying-air.html
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Re: Freak gust of wind hurls . . .
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2018, 11:30:01 AM »
My daily golf quote of the day recently was "The wind was blowing so hard, there were whitecaps in the porta potty". :rotf:
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2018, 02:19:45 PM »
Please tell me this happened at some snooty Prog film festival!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2018, 03:52:25 PM »
Please tell me this happened at some snooty Prog film festival!

It happened in Colorado, so there most likely a lot of libs there. :-) :-)
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline jb2u11

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2018, 04:47:17 PM »
Excessive wind is obviously caused by globull warming