Author Topic: Election "Tampering" - some questions from me.  (Read 979 times)

Offline ChuckJ

Election "Tampering" - some questions from me.
« on: June 13, 2018, 06:49:58 PM »
Why exactly are we still spending the millions of dollars on the Russian investigation?

Has there been any evidence of any tampering beyond the facebook stuff and ads?

If the facebook stuff and ads are considered "tampering", doesn't almost every major country "tamper" in some form or other in the elections of their adversaries? Well, except for their saviour's case who tampered with our ally (Israel).

Is it "tampering" when I tell any potential dem voter I encounter to go on the web and check out democratic underground.com?

“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline DLR Pyro

Re: Election "Tampering" - some questions from me.
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2018, 07:56:49 PM »
to me, election tampering is stuffing the ballot boxes, allowing non citizens to vote, hacking an electronic voting system.

Facebook ads with false claims or fake news is not election tampering.  If you are stupid enough to have your vote influenced by something you saw on facebook or any other form of social media, then I question if you really should be voting in the first place.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2018, 08:37:40 PM »
Libs should remember this:

https://youtu.be/MzFdMy4gIdQ
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Happy Fun Ball

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2018, 09:13:34 PM »
Election tampering = anytime a democrat loses.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2018, 04:32:54 AM »
Election tampering = anytime a democrat loses.

And there you have it. :whistling:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.