Author Topic: Man who thought he was wearing 'stab-proof' vest dies after stabbing himself  (Read 856 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Man who thought he was wearing 'stab-proof' vest dies after stabbing himself
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/06/17/man-who-thought-was-wearing-stab-proof-vest-dies-after-stabbing-himself.html

A British man who believed he was wearing a "stab-proof vest" died last summer after he took a knife to his own chest, local newspaper Teesside Gazette reported Saturday, citing an investigation into his death.

Jordan Easton, 22, of Thornaby, reportedly was in a friend's kitchen on Aug. 23, 2017, when he stabbed himself.

"While in the kitchen, he took hold a knife to demonstrate it was stab-proof and sadly realized it wasn’t the case," assistant coroner Karin Welsh said during a court hearing.

Darwin Award candidate.  :mental:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Yep, he was only 22 so chances are good he didn't yet procreate.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline freedumb2003b

"While in the kitchen, he took hold a knife to demonstrate it was stab-proof and sadly realized it wasn’t the case," assistant coroner Karin Welsh said during a court hearing.

Ya gotta admit there is something about the phraseology of that statement that is uniquely British.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Old n Grumpy

I wonder if he will get a refund?  :-)
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!