Author Topic: Yet another channel changing bouncy  (Read 1323 times)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Yet another channel changing bouncy
« on: June 12, 2018, 09:28:16 AM »
onetexan
im @a Hampton Inn in Oklahoma
We're on a trip with my inlaws visiting towns in north Tx and Oklahoma where 6 generations of doctors have practiced. This morning at the Hampton Inn breakfast area full of people they have Faux News on showing the idiot and Kim with the hosts fawning all over themselves praising DOTUS.After a few minutes i got up & changed the channel to NBC Today. So far no one has changed it back. My small revenge to keep my blood pressure down today

Sure you did.  Hide it in the rafters next time.  Doug Bulna would approve.

https://democraticunderground.com/100210724266
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Old n Grumpy

Re: Yet another channel changing bouncy
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2018, 09:48:50 AM »
Small revenge for an equally small guy.  :mental:

You are a pathetic ass hole.  :thatsright:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2018, 10:05:29 AM »
Ya-a-a-a-a-a-aaaawwwwwwwwwn ... we really need to require DUpipo earn their keep over here by being more entertaining. They're as bland and fluffy in their posts as they are IRL.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2018, 11:10:29 AM »
Ya-a-a-a-a-a-aaaawwwwwwwwwn ... we really need to require DUpipo earn their keep over here by being more entertaining. They're as bland and fluffy in their posts as they are IRL.

Maybe the next one will change the remote and stuff it up his butt to hide it. :-)
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2018, 11:29:40 AM »
Maybe the next one will change the remote and stuff it up his butt to hide it. :-)

GFY, TV remote style? Might play well on DU.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Rufus2010

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2018, 04:50:14 PM »

Well, DUpipo have an obsession with cramming things up their poop-chutes.... :gay2:

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2018, 04:58:53 PM »
Well, DUpipo have an obsession with cramming things up their poop-chutes.... :gay2:

And perhaps dempentjeep could plug up her pooping problem. :cheersmate:
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2018, 05:17:02 PM »
onetexan
im @a Hampton Inn in Oklahoma
We're on a trip with my inlaws visiting towns in north Tx and Oklahoma where 6 generations of doctors have practiced. This morning at the Hampton Inn breakfast area full of people they have Faux News on showing the idiot and Kim with the hosts fawning all over themselves praising DOTUS.After a few minutes i got up & changed the channel to NBC Today. So far no one has changed it back. My small revenge to keep my blood pressure down today

Dummie is trying to slap the face of other dummies... talking about doctors and staying at a Hampton Inn.  Dummie ought to know that the ordinary dummies are living hand to mouth, can't afford a room at the flea bag motel, let alone the Hampton Inn and damn sure can't afford a doctor.

I love it!
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline Karin

« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2018, 07:09:34 PM »
^^^^^^   :lmao:
Response to onetexan (Original post)
Tue Jun 12, 2018, 04:07 PM
 Doreen (5,842 posts)
30. So now when looking for a hotel to book into

you need to ask if they are faux news free along with asking if they offer breakfast and a spa room. Glad to know this in case I can ever afford to stay in a hotel.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2018, 08:00:25 PM »
^^^^^^   :lmao:

Response to onetexan (Original post)
Tue Jun 12, 2018, 04:07 PM
 Doreen (5,842 posts)

you need to ask if they are faux news free along with asking if they offer breakfast and a spa room. Glad to know this in case I can ever afford to stay in a hotel.

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2018, 08:13:49 PM »
How stuff gets from there to here...

"VILNIUS PASTO PERVEZIMO CENTRAS, LITHUANIA "

And like it retards.

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2018, 09:11:13 PM »
Minus this libtards...EatMySqrt(1.414) Demrods.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2018, 09:33:05 PM »
Ahhhhh, the people all for free speech... unless it isn’t speech they like, yet we’re the fascists. LOL

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Delmar

« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2018, 09:33:14 PM »
Response to onetexan (Original post)Tue Jun 12, 2018, 04:07 PM
Star Member Doreen (5,842 posts)

Response to bdjhawk (Reply #32)Tue Jun 12, 2018, 04:28 PM
33. So far the fast food restaraunts were I live do not have tv in them.

I do not eat a McDonald's anyway. Even I live in a red county we do not have faux news playing in public places..yet. I would not worry to much about faux new because if things keep going the way they are it will all be trump tv. No news, movies, or tv programs unless he and his evil ilk like it.

I can, I live, I do, I would--it sounds like Doreen is all alone in this world.  I wonder what happened to her German boyfriend who was a US citizen but still somehow was in the process of being deported back to Germany?

Thu Feb 16, 2017, 03:24 PM

OMFG!!!

Last edited Thu Feb 16, 2017, 06:25 PM - Edit history (1)

My boyfriend who has a duel citizenship with Germany just got called into immigration!! He is 54 and has had U.S citizenship since he was 15 and his father was also U.S army permanently stationed in Germany. I knew they were going to start picking on people with ANY type of dual citizenship. I know it does not help that he is into politics but now I am scared. I am about to cry.

GOOD NEWS!!! HE DID HAVE AN IMMIGRATION LAWYER. HE IS NOT GETTING SENT BACK. I WILL LET YOU ALL KNOW LATER MORE DETAIL WHEN HE IS ABLE TO TALK MORE. HE IS STILL WITH ICE. THANK YOU ALL FOR TALKING TO ME BECAUSE I WAS REALLY FREAKING OUT...AS YOU MIGHT HAVE NOTICED.
https://www.democraticunderground.com/10028661497

Sounds like he didn't get deported--maybe he just simply departed.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden