Author Topic: Let the HATE begin  (Read 1425 times)

Offline Old n Grumpy

Let the HATE begin
« on: June 12, 2018, 06:43:01 AM »
So, our president does somthing good for the world and the dipshits over at the dump have a new shiny object to spew hatred, stupidity and lies about his achievement.  :thatsright:

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210722823

vlyons (3,855 posts)

It's all a flim-flam. We are being played.
Trump shows up with no physicists or scientists of any kind. No sanctions experts. No Korea diplomatic experts. No secretary to official notes. We're supposed to just trust them. It's just a photo op for Trump, where he will claim tremendous success. They will declare it a great accomplishment and peace is near. Great progress is being made. blah blah blah But there will be no details. No timeline. Just a con man's bullshit flim-flam.

I feel disgusted with it. Really sorry I tuned in to watch it.

Enoki33 (677 posts)
14. I have reached the point where it is impossible to look or listen

to any of the absurdity, vileness and absolute ignorance spewing from tRump’s foul mouth. He does not exist beyond what news, and other information l choose to read. That is how l will retain a sense of reality while working for a better tomorrow. And yes, it really is a flim - flam.

And there's MORE!!!:

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210723696

Iliyah (14,083 posts)

2. And sign an agreement to agree on something

and anything for some type of an agreement to agree . . . . or something like that. . . .

What happened today was bullshit meet bullshit.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2018, 06:50:22 AM by Old n Grumpy »
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

Re: Let the HATE begin
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2018, 07:18:51 AM »
It's the Capricorn One of diplomacy!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2018, 08:24:06 AM »
Wait, DUmp hatred is just beginning?  It is why the site was founded.  All liberals have are unhinged hatred.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2018, 09:08:58 AM »
DU is the lunatic asylum created by the DNC to keep the malcontents rounded up and in the same location.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2018, 09:17:21 AM »
Wait, DUmp hatred is just beginning?  It is why the site was founded.  All liberals have are unhinged hatred.

DU is a Sea of Hatred, with tides and waves and storms.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2018, 09:20:22 AM »
DUers, smartest people on the planet.   

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2018, 11:13:34 AM »
DUers, smartest people on the planet.   

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

When you see some of the liberal "operatives" or "stratigists" on fox it makes you wonder if they are really that stupid / brain dead, or is it an act. :loser:

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

Offline sunsettommy

• Patriot Master
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2018, 11:25:20 AM »
Well gee it is not surprising when it is coming from DU, the place where they roost for the specific intent of hating anything that resembles success for anyone else.

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2018, 11:32:52 AM »
Well gee it is not surprising when it is coming from DU, the place where they roost for the specific intent of hating anything that resembles success for anyone else.

Mostly just success for America.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2018, 05:18:44 PM »
This says it all:

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2018, 05:24:14 PM »
I will reserve judgment on whether President Trump's strategy with the Norks in regards to their nukes is effective. Personally I think it can't hurt. God knows nothing else has.  I do know that the fool known as obama gave away the store to Iran and got nada in return.

Time will tell.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2018, 06:20:32 PM »
You know it's not a DU style "GREAT" deal unless the other party gets to keep doing what they are doing and gets pallets of cash.
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2018, 07:48:36 PM »
Retard dims doing retard things.  Very simple things.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2018, 09:53:49 PM »
Mon Jun 11, 2018, 09:10 PM
Star Member vlyons (3,866 posts)

It's all a flim-flam. We are being played.

Trump shows up with no physicists or scientists of any kind. No sanctions experts. No Korea diplomatic experts. No secretary to official notes.

William Rivers Pitt's writing partner and United Nations weapons inspector Scott Ritter might have come in handy on this summit, too bad he's in jail on a kiddie raper beef.  No, looks like he got paroled in 2014, maybe he wears one of those electronic ankle bracelets and North Korea is outside of the areas where he is free to travel.  Good luck finding a weapons inspector who is acceptable to the DUpipo.

Scott Ritter
Born   William Scott Ritter, Jr.
July 15, 1961 (age 56)
Gainesville, Florida
Alma mater   Franklin and Marshall College
Occupation   United Nations weapons inspector (resigned)
William Scott Ritter Jr. (born July 15, 1961) was a United Nations weapons inspector in Iraq from 1991 to 1998, and later a critic of United States foreign policy in the Middle East. Prior to the invasion of Iraq in March 2003, Ritter stated that Iraq possessed no significant weapons of mass destruction (WMD) capabilities, becoming "the loudest and most credible skeptic of the Bush administration’s contention that Hussein was hiding weapons of mass destruction."[1] He received harsh criticism from the political establishment but became a popular antiwar figure and occasional talk show commentator as a result of his stance.

In 2001 Ritter on two occasions was detained and later arrested on charges of soliciting minors for sex on the Internet that were both dismissed.[2] He was arrested on similar charges in 2010 that led to a conviction and sentence of one and a half to five and a half years.
Arrests and conviction[edit]
Ritter was detained in April 2001[43] and arrested in June 2001[44][45] in connection with police stings in which officers posed as under-aged girls to arrange meetings of a sexual nature. The first incident did not lead to any charges.[43] He was charged with a misdemeanor crime of "attempted endangerment of the welfare of a child" after the second, but charges were dropped after he completed six months of probation[46] and the record was sealed on condition that he avoid further trouble for a period of time.[43][47] After this information was made public in early 2003, Ritter said that the timing of the leak was politically motivated.[44][45][48]

Ritter was arrested again in November 2009[49] over communications with a police decoy he met on an Internet chat site. Police said that he exposed himself via a web camera after the officer said she was a 15-year-old girl; Ritter said he was not made aware of the ostensible age of his correspondent until after the act. The next month, Ritter waived his right to a preliminary hearing and was released on a $25,000 unsecured bail. Charges included "unlawful contact with a minor, criminal use of a communications facility, corruption of minors, indecent exposure, possessing instruments of crime, criminal attempt and criminal solicitation".[50] Ritter rejected a plea bargain, testified in his trial and was found guilty of all but the criminal attempt count in a Monroe County, Pennsylvania courtroom on April 14, 2011.[3][51] In October 2011 he received a sentence of one and a half to five and a half years in prison.[51] He was paroled in September 2014.[52]

War on Iraq: What Team Bush Doesn't Want You to Know (with William Rivers Pitt). Context Books, 2002, ISBN 1-893956-38-5
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Ritter
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden