Author Topic: DUmmies blame Anthony Bourdain's suicide on...guess who?  (Read 2483 times)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
DUmmies blame Anthony Bourdain's suicide on...guess who?
« on: June 08, 2018, 09:28:31 AM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210708008

CNN's Anthony Bourdain dead at 61

CNN's Anthony Bourdain dead at 61
By Brian Stelter
Updated 7:23 AM ET, Fri June 8, 2018

New York (CNN)Anthony Bourdain, a gifted storyteller and writer who took CNN viewers around the world, has died. He was 61.

CNN confirmed Bourdain's death on Friday and said the cause of death was suicide.

"It is with extraordinary sadness we can confirm the death of our friend and colleague, Anthony Bourdain," the network said in a statement Friday morning. "His love of great adventure, new friends, fine food and drink and the remarkable stories of the world made him a unique storyteller. His talents never ceased to amaze us and we will miss him very much. Our thoughts and prayers are with his daughter and family at this incredibly difficult time."

Bourdain was in France working on an upcoming episode of his award-winning CNN series. His close friend Eric Ripert, the French chef, found Bourdain unresponsive in his hotel room Friday morning.

more...

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/08/us/anthony-bourdain-obit/index.html

Alert
2 hrs ago
Star Member Sherman A1
3. Wow!
Wonder what is up with the recent string of celebrity suicides?

FarPoint
6. Trump sets the tone for America...
It has an affect

Bad grammar... effect, DUmmy.

NightWatcher
33. It's Dark in America and even some positive people are having trouble coping.
The Age of trump is tearing the country apart for Putin who wants to tear the world apart and many of us are feeling the darkness as well.

If you need help please seek it.

Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline VelvetElvis

• Misunderestimated
  • Drill Sgt for the DeathSquadHateForce
Re: DUmmies blame Anthony Bourdain's suicide on...guess who?
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2018, 09:36:14 AM »
Trump elected = more DUmmie suicides?
Sounds like WINNING to me! :fuelfire:

Talk about MAGA!
Proud Member of the Death Squad Hate Force Since  1980

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2018, 09:41:31 AM »
Bourdain was obviously an alcoholic in mass decline.  He looked worse and worse every time I saw him on TV.
Maybe THAT was the reason for his departure.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2018, 09:51:12 AM »

Talk about MAGA!

H5, my thoughts exactly!! :cheersmate: :cheersmate: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2018, 10:19:12 AM »
Bourdain was obviously an alcoholic in mass decline.  He looked worse and worse every time I saw him on TV.
Maybe THAT was the reason for his departure.

In drugs, celebrity, alcohol, women, and life "accomplishments" he seemed to be a searcher rather than a finder. Maybe in "Parts Unknown" he was searching for more than just new food/culture experiences ... maybe he just ran out of or despaired of those new experiences.

Anyway, his apparent suicide is sad for his family and friends, especially for his daughter who apparently isn't yet a teenager.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2018, 10:53:17 AM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2018, 10:24:46 AM »

Talk about MAGA!

They say that suicide is never the answer but I disagree.  When it comes to DUmmies it works out perfectly for everyone.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline thundley4

« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2018, 12:01:54 PM »
“Hemlock,” Bourdain simply replied when asked by TMZ what he would serve Trump and the North Korean dictator.

Bourdain was a bitter hate-filled leftist. Aren't they all?  Eventually all that hatred and bile eats away the soul and a hollow shell is left.

The world would be a better place if more people like Bourdain followed his example.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2018, 01:10:22 PM »
Somehow, like many on the left, he felt his fame was enough to explain the 2008 meltdown in the movie The Big Short.
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2018, 05:28:51 PM »
To be a Lefty is to be insane. The more I know their evil, the more I know that is true.
Insanity is not a healthy lifestyle. Like a tranny, a DUmmy is more likely than a normal person to off themselves.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2018, 05:29:44 PM »
They say that suicide is never the answer but I disagree.  When it comes to DUmmies it works out perfectly for everyone.

Oh my yes; absolutely.

And one wishes more primitives would see it that way.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Delmar

« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2018, 06:08:25 PM »
CNN host Anthony Bourdain joked in an interview with TMZ that he would poison President Trump if given the opportunity to cook for him and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un.

“If Trump and Kim Jong-un were going to have a bit of a summit to try and mend relations and they wanted you to cater, what would you serve?” asked a TMZ reporter.

“Hemlock," Bourdain deadpanned.

Hemlock is defined as "a drug or lethal drink prepared from the poison hemlock" that has been used as an execution method.
http://thehill.com/homenews/media/350857-cnn-host-bourdain-jokes-about-poisoning-trump

Sounds like he was no fan of President Trump.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2018, 06:25:17 PM »
Sounds like he was no fan of President Trump.

You know, maybe that's it.

Maybe hatred of the current president is a symptom of depression, of melancholia, of negativity, of despondency.

<<<has yet to meet someone who supported Donald Trump who betrayed suicidal feelings.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2018, 08:57:48 PM »
I do not know what mental anguish caused Anthony Bourdain to off himself. It is sad.  Normally I would be a little sympathetic, at least for the family's sake... but in his case I just don't care. When I saw in an episode of his on where he was in Africa with the natives and they convinced him to eat a hog's ass... I mean literally here... he ate a hogs rectum... cause these native African savages said it was a delicacy, and he was dumb enough to believe them... well I decided right then and there that this fool was too stupid to live.

Apparently I was correct.  Really... I mean any sane person that ain't starving or falling down drunk that eats a hogs ass is just TOO DAMN STUPID TO LIVE!!!

Good riddance Bourdaine. You ate a hogs ass cause some fool told it was cool.  That is what you will be known for from now on!   Good riddance, porcine ass eater.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2018, 09:21:14 PM »
I do not know what mental anguish caused Anthony Bourdain to off himself. It is sad.  Normally I would be a little sympathetic, at least for the family's sake... but in his case I just don't care. When I saw in an episode of his on where he was in Africa with the natives and they convinced him to eat a hog's ass... I mean literally here... he ate a hogs rectum... cause these native African savages said it was a delicacy, and he was dumb enough to believe them... well I decided right then and there that this fool was too stupid to live.

Apparently I was correct.  Really... I mean any sane person that ain't starving or falling down drunk that eats a hogs ass is just TOO DAMN STUPID TO LIVE!!!

Good riddance Bourdaine. You ate a hogs ass cause some fool told it was cool.  That is what you will be known for from now on!   Good riddance, porcine ass eater.

Being born and raised on a farm, there are quite a few parts of animals I have consumed, a pig's asshole wasn't one of them ( nor any asshole of any animal...

Personally, I have no idea what you would use a pig's asshole for, other than feed it to some liberal, since they're stupid enough to consider raw fish some kind of delicacy...

Most of us around these parts have another name for sushi, we call it fish bait...
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2018, 09:54:01 PM »

I mean any sane person that ain't starving or falling down drunk that eats a hogs ass is just TOO DAMN STUPID TO LIVE!!!

There were times when I was hungry enough to eat the crotch out of a dead horse, but I never actually followed through and did it.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2018, 11:19:41 PM »
Well now, those Africans were a crafty bunch. They rolled those
pig poopers in batter and fried them up. Then they convinced Tony
they were onion rings.   :drool:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2018, 04:40:48 AM »
Well now, those Africans were a crafty bunch. They rolled those
pig poopers in batter and fried them up. Then they convinced Tony
they were onion rings.   :drool:

I bet they are laughing their asses off to this day about the time they got some uppity white guy to eat a pig's asshole...   :lol: :lol: :lmao: :lmao:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2018, 01:11:51 PM »
There are some great comments here:

http://nomoremister.blogspot.com/2018/06/breitbart-comments-on-anthony-bourdains.html

A couple of my favorites:

Liberals don't "commit suicide." They "self-abort."

I'm sure he'll still be voting in the mid-term elections.

He worked at CNN - who wouldn't want to die?

A wealthy celebrity chef staying in a 5 star hotel in Alsace had to hang himself to death because he couldn't live in the same world where Trump ate well done steaks with ketchup.

THAT, more than anything, defines the mental illness that is liberalism.

Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2018, 02:24:53 PM »
Was Anthony Bourdain facing a #MeToo allegation?
http://judgybitch.com/2018/06/08/was-anthony-bourdain-facing-a-metoo-allegation/

Even though I have never particularly cared for Anthony Bourdain’s swaggering, leftie, virtue-signalling persona – his holier-than-thou pretentiousness about how much he loved and admired and respected women while banging starlets half his age – and good for him, it’s the hypocrisy I resent, not the younger women – I was still saddened this morning to hear of his death, apparently by suicide.

Bourdain was a well-kept, attractive man with a hugely charismatic personality and a great penchant for storytelling, as well as a formidable appetite for wine and women. It took my mind all of two seconds to wonder if Bourdain was not about to get slaughtered by his own tribe with a #MeToo allegation that would ruin his life and career. The very women he purported to love and respect would dance like banshee witches on his corpse if it turned out that one of their sisters had the fury of a woman scorned.

One would wonder if Anthony Bourdain was facing sexual harassment allegations in light of MeToo. If he was, it would be career destroying for Bourdain. He was an advocate of MeToo.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2018, 02:32:01 PM »
Anthony Bourdain's Hillary Clinton and Harvey Weinstein Tweet
https://twitter.com/bourdain/status/918260116977307648?lang=en

Anthony Bourdain

Verified account

@Bourdain
Follow Follow @Bourdain
More
know what Hillary Clinton is NOT? She's not stupid. Or unsophisticated about the world. The Weinstein stories had been out there for years

4:40 PM - 11 Oct 2017

Brian Fallon, who is a Hillary Clinton Spokesman
https://twitter.com/brianefallon/status/918303955926634499
Brian Fallon

Verified account

@brianefallon
Follow Follow @brianefallon
More Brian Fallon Retweeted Anthony Bourdain
Go eat a scorpion or something.

Another Anthony Bourdain Tweet
https://twitter.com/Bourdain/status/991823988765614081
Anthony Bourdain

Verified account

@Bourdain
Follow Follow @Bourdain
More
Replying to @jeffhulme @talleststone
..and I am in no way an HRC fan. I’ve been on the receiving end of her operatives’ wrath. And it ain’t fun,

4:37 PM - 2 May 2018
« Last Edit: June 10, 2018, 02:43:28 PM by Ptarmigan »
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Rufus2010

« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2018, 04:38:14 PM »
There are some great comments here:

http://nomoremister.blogspot.com/2018/06/breitbart-comments-on-anthony-bourdains.html

A couple of my favorites:

Noticed it (No More Mister) was a libtard site, that uses Disqus to comment. Left them this gem, see if I get banned. I am such a shit-stirrer.... :-)

Aww, are you triggered, snowflake?

Trump, more of a man than the sissyboy Justin Trudeau.

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2018, 11:09:41 AM »
Was Anthony Bourdain facing a #MeToo allegation?
http://judgybitch.com/2018/06/08/was-anthony-bourdain-facing-a-metoo-allegation/

One would wonder if Anthony Bourdain was facing sexual harassment allegations in light of MeToo. If he was, it would be career destroying for Bourdain. He was an advocate of MeToo.

He was an advocate of MeToo because his GF, Asia Argento, was one of Harvey Weinstein's many victims.  It was the only genuinely understandable political stance I could discern about him...

Offline hillneck

« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2018, 12:56:10 PM »
I never was a fan of his to start with, but after he did a show in WV, it really went downhill for me.  The way he spoke down to them in his usual pompous ass speak and thinking he was almighty superior in all ways.
In battle you have to show no mercy for mercy comes after the war when you still have the freedom to ask for it.

"Montani Semper Liberi"

Pray as if God will take care of all; act as if all is up to you.