Author Topic: Crazy Jamaican believes everything she sees on Internet  (Read 1498 times)

Offline Houstonguy34

Crazy Jamaican believes everything she sees on Internet
« on: June 07, 2018, 09:52:41 AM »
Crazy Malaise with comedy gold lol

malaise
Breaking: Report: Kaepernick's Lawyers Expected to Subpoena President Trump In Collusion Case

Lawyers for Colin Kaepernick are expected to seek federal subpoenas in order to force President Donald Trump and others to testify in the former San Francisco 49ers quarterback's grievance case against the NFL, reports Yahoo! Sports.

According to the report, Trump, Vice President Mike Pence and any other person who has knowledge of Trump's agenda on protesting NFL players could be called to testify.

The 30-year-old Kaepernick filed a grievance last October against NFL owners for collusion, claiming they schemed to keep him off the football field because of his protests not his football ability.
-------------------------------
Great news

——-
No comments yet but I’m sure they will be hilarious 😂

Offline SVPete

Re: Crazy Jamaican believes everything she sees on Internet
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2018, 10:03:22 AM »
Well they can try. That they're playing games to get public attention tells you how strong their case is not.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2018, 11:18:17 AM »
Yeah,  as if any reasonable judge would let that request happen. :mental:

Is Stormy Daniels' lawyer Avenatti in charge of this ludicrous request?
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2018, 11:22:36 AM »
crappernick has a law suit against the NFL for constipation.  :thatsright: :mental:

All he needs is some exlax.  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline thundley4

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2018, 11:25:03 AM »
Yeah,  as if any reasonable judge would let that request happen. :mental:

Is Stormy Daniels' lawyer Avenatti in charge of this ludicrous request?

There are plenty of lunatic judges out there. I can see this going through depending on what state it's filed in.

Online 67 Rover

« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2018, 11:38:14 AM »
There are plenty of lunatic judges out there. I can see this going through depending on what state it's filed in.
Hawaii?
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2018, 11:54:01 AM »
OK, so, basically he's suing the NFL for collusion to deny him employment.  Correct me if I'm wrong, but does anyone have a RIGHT to any job?  Doesn't the NFL have the right to no longer employ an employee that is harming their brand?

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2018, 12:21:12 PM »
FarPoint (6,983 posts)

5. tRump highjacked the Colin NFL message all together!

Twisted it being about flag etc...when message was and is about police brutality..
Protesting during the anthem was his plan B. Plan A was to protest after every win.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline thundley4

« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2018, 12:45:23 PM »
FarPoint (6,983 posts)

5. tRump highjacked the Colin NFL message all together!

Twisted it being about flag etc...when message was and is about police brutality blacks being held responsible when they commit crimes..

FIFY

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2018, 07:09:06 PM »
No doubt ManyLays is having another wet dream where a beachcomber runs across her sandy and crab infested coochie  and
stops to perform some spelunking rather than hurl unmentionables.

Offline DUmpDiver

« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2018, 09:34:59 AM »
OK, so, basically he's suing the NFL for collusion to deny him employment.  Correct me if I'm wrong, but does anyone have a RIGHT to any job?  Doesn't the NFL have the right to no longer employ an employee that is harming their brand?

It's a black thing.  You wouldn't understand.

(I used to do some consulting at HP.  The department head was a very competent black guy.  When I went to the first department meeting a few people in the meeting disagreed with him on a business issue and his reaction was "It's a black thing, isn't it?," implying that the reason they disagreed with him was due to his race.  I thought "JC, WTF is this guy's problem?"  Then I looked around the room and everybody was laughing.  I quickly figured out that he'd used that line before and was just joking around.)

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2018, 01:14:02 PM »
It's a black thing.  You wouldn't understand.

(I used to do some consulting at HP.  The department head was a very competent black guy.  When I went to the first department meeting a few people in the meeting disagreed with him on a business issue and his reaction was "It's a black thing, isn't it?," implying that the reason they disagreed with him was due to his race.  I thought "JC, WTF is this guy's problem?"  Then I looked around the room and everybody was laughing.  I quickly figured out that he'd used that line before and was just joking around.)
One of my favorite bosses is black. He'd use that stuff all the time:
"Arnold schwatzenegro "
"Man with the year round tan "
"Hey, that's my future ex wife! " when talking about any attractive ladies out on the floor
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2018, 09:06:42 PM »
These leftist dimwits could not op[en a TCP or UDP Socket or Port with a Dildo, Vibrator, corkscrew or clue.