Author Topic: Between the notes of the National Anthem. Kentuck  (Read 877 times)

Offline CC27

Between the notes of the National Anthem. Kentuck
« on: June 06, 2018, 06:58:51 AM »
Wed Jun 6, 2018, 07:02 AM
Star Member kentuck (86,864 posts)

Between the notes of the National Anthem

When someone like Donald Trump wraps themselves in the flag, as if were a warm winter blanket, we have to ask why he feels so threatened?

He stood defiantly in front of the band, with his hand across his heart, and attempted to lip-sync the national anthem. It was as if he needed to prove his patriotism? No one should doubt his love for his country, his demeanor said.

But why?

Have we now reached the point where Donald Trump's definition of patriotism is the main determinant in showing our love for our country? How is it possible to divide our country over the issue of patriotism?

In his exaggerated display may have been hidden a deeper meaning? Either he recognizes that he has betrayed his country by selling out to the Russians or whomever had the highest bid, or he has made the political decision that the anthem and patriotism is the issue that will save he and his Party in November. No issue is out of bounds with Donald Trump. Nothing is sacred.

Because the people cannot trust him, nothing he says or attempts to sing is sincere. That is his brand.
https://upload.democraticunderground.com/100210699891

Retard. Get a life.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: Between the notes of the National Anthem. Kentuck
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2018, 07:02:59 AM »
<<<wonders what the kentuck primitive does with his life, other than just sitting around wondering about things.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2018, 07:15:07 AM »
<<<wonders what the kentuck primitive does with his life, other than just sitting around wondering about things.

I would say mental masterbuation , but he is not intelligent enough for that.  :mental: :thatsright:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2018, 08:14:45 AM »
I would say mental masterbuation , but he is not intelligent enough for that.  :mental: :thatsright:
He is also too busy with actual masturbation to spare any time for mental masturbation. 
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2018, 09:08:35 AM »
He is also too busy with actual masturbation to spare any time for mental masturbation.

His mind hasn't been "erect" for years.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2018, 09:38:10 AM »
If kt is alluding to the incident yesterday, a heckler "asked" Trump why he "hides" behind the military. The heckler got booed ... loudly.

I can understand why this would make kt melancholy ... another, small, reminder of having been rejected by the American people.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2018, 02:25:51 PM »

And does he send himself flowers afterward?
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2018, 06:16:02 PM »
Kentuck would do well to stay on his ignorant side of the Tug Fork River.   Folks over here still don't cotton well to ignorance and hate.

We'll buy your Moonshine if we run low on starter fluid, just keep your idiocy on the wrong side of the river.