Author Topic: paging MrsCorpio, paging MrsCorpio.....  (Read 1097 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
paging MrsCorpio, paging MrsCorpio.....
« on: June 05, 2018, 04:14:59 PM »
I'm pretty sure the original story was included in Lamond's cool collection of injustices.

http://abc13.com/3560270/

Houston Police: Teen's story about being abducted by white supremacists wasn't true

Houston police say there is no evidence to support the claims made by a teenager that white supremacists abducted him, injured him and threatened him.

We first brought you this story last month when 13-year-old Zavion Parker claimed he was grabbed by an adult and four young men after stepping off his school bus.

Zavion alleges he was robbed and beaten, all because of his race. He also said he was held at a property at gunpoint until he was able to escape.

Michelle Lee, the teen's mother, told Eyewitness News her son managed to escape the gun-wielding kidnappers.

"The reason why they got him was because they said he was black. 'You deserve to die.' Exactly his words," Lee told ABC13 in May. "Saying the dad had, like, a white muscle shirt on, and you could see it, was right here big as day. 'I hate black people.'"

But after a thorough investigation, the Houston Police Department now says the events as described did not occur, that the property Parker described had nothing to do with any crime.....
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Old n Grumpy

Re: paging MrsCorpio, paging MrsCorpio.....
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2018, 04:17:27 PM »
Sounds like another Twana Brawley story. I am surprised rev al hasen't weighed in. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2018, 04:22:15 PM »
Sounds like another Twana Brawley story. I am surprised rev al hasen't weighed in. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

He probably did, when this fake news first came out a month ago.....probably about the same time Brother Lamond took the time and trouble and care to put it in his collection of injustices, which he collects like other people collect coins or stamps. 

It reminds me of Fat Che, the long-banned benburch primitive, and how he used to sit at the kitchen table, with scissors snipping out ISP numbers and pasting them into a notebook.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2018, 04:41:12 PM »
Sounds like another Twana Brawley story.

You know, one of these days, a real racial injustice is going to happen, but nobody's going to believe it because all the other prior "incidents" proved fake.

<<<wonders if MrsCorpio's bright enough to figure that out.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2018, 05:11:51 PM »
You know, one of these days, a real racial injustice is going to happen, but nobody's going to believe it because all the other prior "incidents" proved fake.

<<<wonders if MrsCorpio's bright enough to figure that out.

The boy who cried wolf was white and deserved to be eaten. That's probably all MrCorpulent thinks - or would think if he thought - about it.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2018, 09:39:51 PM »
If it weren't for that evil Trump people wouldn't feel the need to make up stories like this.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2018, 11:34:20 PM »
Miss Corpio is either a full on mentally challenged individual or its trying to build cred at the DUmp.  Either way, it would like to
play the mid-section of Joy Reid like a Clarinet Reed vibrating like an oscillator in resonance.  Simile that bone biter.   

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2018, 12:22:19 PM »
I wonder if he cackles when adding new examples to
his book of intolerable injustices?
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2018, 12:24:34 PM »
Miss Corpio is either a full on mentally challenged individual or its trying to build cred at the DUmp.  Either way, it would like to
play the mid-section of Joy Reid like a Clarinet Reed vibrating like an oscillator in resonance.  Simile that bone biter.

Lamond's mentally challenged; his bitterness and hate makes him retarded.

He's about the last primitive on Skins's island who needs to built credibility with his fellow primitives.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2018, 12:46:07 PM »
Did I ever tell you about the time I was abducted by Aliens? 

They were little brown people from uranus.  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2018, 12:51:15 PM »
Did I ever tell you about the time I was abducted by Aliens? 

They were little brown people from uranus:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Clingons?
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer