Author Topic: No link---no thread ... just a question.  (Read 10005 times)

Offline Kc25

• **** your feelings.
No link---no thread ... just a question.
« on: May 30, 2018, 04:02:34 PM »
Does Lanternwaste have a version of Tourettes where he has to type everything twice? Is it a tic of some sort...?

I'd call it a Rainman thing... but he doesn't appear to have the redeeming savant intelligence to go along with it.

Online Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Re: No link---no thread ... just a question.
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2018, 04:44:43 PM »
I saw a thread sometime back where he wasn't doing that.  It was something he was really interested in and he dropped the whole 'pompous ass' routine.  It was strange.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Kc25

• **** your feelings.
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2018, 04:45:32 PM »
I saw a thread sometime back where he wasn't doing that.  It was something he was really interested in and he dropped the whole 'pompous ass' routine.  It was strange.

KC

That is twilight zone strange...

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2018, 04:48:34 PM »
Does Lanternwaste have a version of Tourettes where he has to type everything twice? Is it a tic of some sort...?

I'd call it a Rainman thing... but he doesn't appear to have the redeeming savant intelligence to go along with it.

He saw Goodfellas and is emulating Jimmy Two Times..."I'm gonna go get the papers, get the papers".
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2018, 06:48:02 PM »
He saw Goodfellas and is emulating Jimmy Two Times..."I'm gonna go get the papers, get the papers".

Definitely worth a H5!
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2018, 08:08:01 PM »

Outstanding reference!  :rotf: :lmao: :rofl:
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2018, 08:11:48 PM »

Now, since you brought up weird posting behavior of DUmmies...

...for now we can ignore to the constantly outranged goons.  And the drunks like Pitt & Crazy Aunt Nance.

Ages ago, the person called Sniffa had a weird issue with the letter "L".  Anyone else recall that?

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2018, 08:52:26 PM »
Ages ago, the person called Sniffa had a weird issue with the letter "L".  Anyone else recall that?

Yep, his posts wouLd aLways incLude a capitaL “L” whenever the Letter wouLd show up.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Houstonguy34

« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2018, 09:47:18 PM »
Now go get your shine box!

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2018, 11:43:47 PM »
I never messed with LanternWaste, she was always Right while being wrong.  Credit is due, punishment comes later.

Offline Mary Ann

« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2018, 04:21:57 AM »
Now, since you brought up weird posting behavior of DUmmies...

...for now we can ignore to the constantly outranged goons.  And the drunks like Pitt & Crazy Aunt Nance.

I remember Sniffa. Capitalized every "L" no matter where it appeared in the word.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2018, 05:44:43 AM »
I remember Sniffa. Capitalized every "L" no matter where it appeared in the word.

Maybe she was telling the world that she was a loser . . . :whistling: :loser:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Online Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2018, 07:17:20 AM »

I always wondered how that was pulled off so successfully. 

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2018, 09:05:51 AM »

I always wondered how that was pulled off so successfully. 

KC
Enter the text into Notepad and replace 'l' with 'L' and copy to the post.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2018, 09:19:36 AM »

He was the center of the BIG DU Polyamory scandal.  Man, that was priceless.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline Kc25

• **** your feelings.
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2018, 04:29:53 PM »

What was that one?  I love this board... I learn so much about the history of the dump.

Offline Mary Ann

« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2018, 05:38:19 PM »

I do not recall that particular scandal. Is there a link here somewhere? Also, I always thought Sniffa was a she. Didn't she have a son who was injured in Iraq or Afghanistan? Or was that someone else? Pix of the son were posted, IIRC.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2018, 05:42:18 PM »
What was that one?  I love this board... I learn so much about the history of the dump.

Well, the short version is that Sniffa and his long-term squeeze (A rather frumpy and unattractive fat-ass middle-aged DUmmie broad, don't recall her name), agreed to add a third player, a younger more attractive female DUmmette ("More" being a fairly low hurdle to clear, I don't recall what she looked like but the ones who can get to '4' on the traditional system are rare indeed).  No doubt Sniffa himself was the prime mover on the whole cunning plan.  Needless to say, no huge amount of time passed until the erstwhile Madame Sniffa on the outside looking in, cut out of the action...the usual end to these sorts of >2 unions, in my experience (As an eyewitness, not a participant, of course).   

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2018, 05:50:42 PM »
Well, the short version is that Sniffa and his long-term squeeze (A rather frumpy and unattractive fat-ass middle-aged DUmmie broad, don't recall her name), agreed to add a third player, a younger more attractive female DUmmette ("More" being a fairly low hurdle to clear, I don't recall what she looked like but the ones who can get to '4' on the traditional system are rare indeed).  No doubt Sniffa himself was the prime mover on the whole cunning plan.  Needless to say, no huge amount of time passed until the erstwhile Madame Sniffa on the outside looking in, cut out of the action...the usual end to these sorts of >2 unions, in my experience (As an eyewitness, not a participant, of course).   

La Princess Priyanka or something like that.  I think.

Edit - La Lioness Priyanka
« Last Edit: May 31, 2018, 05:52:43 PM by Ralph Wiggum »

Offline Mary Ann

« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2018, 05:53:04 PM »
Okay, speaking of scandals . . . Anyone recall the one on CU in which two married CUers hooked up after meeting on CU and left their spouses?

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2018, 06:35:02 PM »

One of the women, the one with large jugs, was "bicentennialbabe," or something like that.

I forget the original name of the other one, the sniffing primitive's first one, but after it was all over, she changed her screen-name to something about "phoenix rising."  She was the good-looking onep; the bicentennial boobs, the sniffing primitive's second one, was the fat one.

apres moi, le deluge

Offline Kc25

• **** your feelings.
« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2018, 06:45:35 PM »

Haha... Only way that could've been more entertaining had the 2 female (Gender assumption alert), DUmmies kicked out the (alleged) male.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2018, 06:58:05 PM »
Okay, speaking of scandals . . . Anyone recall the one on CU in which two married CUers hooked up after meeting on CU and left their spouses?

I sure do.  Still somewhat appalled that the guy was welcomed back with open arms and the gal became a pariah as a 'Homewrecker.'  That was some BS.

Offline Mary Ann

« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2018, 07:59:56 PM »
I sure do.  Still somewhat appalled that the guy was welcomed back with open arms and the gal became a pariah as a 'Homewrecker.'  That was some BS.

Didn't remember that part. It was a loooooooong time ago, but it figures it would turn out that way. I just remember that they both got a time out.

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #24 on: May 31, 2018, 08:12:03 PM »

damnit all to hell...  I missed WAY too much good stuff...
Hell, I still don't think I know the whole sordid story of the Great Scandal that Rocked the Internet...  I only know the basics.
And dang, all the other ones I've missed out on