Author Topic: jackpiner whines about scam artist who ripped them off  (Read 669 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
jackpiner whines about scam artist who ripped them off
« on: May 25, 2018, 06:48:34 PM »
https://jackpineradicals.com/boards/topic/scam-artist-who-ripped-off-bernie-sanders-supporters-convicted-on-federal-fraud/

Oh my.

And the guy's a member of a politically-correct--and hence shielded from criticism--racial minority too.

N2Doc (6482 posts)    May 25, 2018 at 4:34 pm

Scam artist who ripped off Bernie Sanders supporters convicted on federal fraud

A man who used a super PAC to seemingly scam “James Bond” actor Daniel Craig out of nearly $50,000 was convicted Wednesday for separatelyorchestrating a multimillion-dollar security fraud scheme.

A federal jury in New Jersey found Cary Lee Peterson, 38, of Phoenix, guilty on three charges: two counts of false certification in Securities and Exchange Commission filings and one count of securities fraud. Peterson was the focus of a 2015 Center for Public Integrity investigation that exposed his fraught business and political dealings.

Peterson lied about $1.9 billion in foreign green energy contracts and his nonprofit’s affiliation with the United Nations, according to the federal government’s complaint against him. He also fabricated the finances and projected profits of his company, RVPlus Inc., and posed as a fake investor on message boards.

more

https://www.publicintegrity.org/2018/05/25/21802/scam-artist-who-ripped-bernie-sanders-supporters-convicted-federal-fraud-charges

So I go to the link to find out if this clown bears any similiary with the hoary old white-haired sourassed sourpuss crank from Vermont's thieving wife:

Scam artist who ripped off Bernie Sanders supporters convicted on federal fraud charges
‘James Bond’ actor Daniel Craig is among those Cary Lee Peterson duped in a separate scheme

In 2015, Peterson launched a super PAC called Americans Socially United to purportedly support Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders, who disavowed super PACs.

Peterson’s super PAC raised about $90,000, according to Federal Election Commission filings. Among its donors: Craig, the actor, who gave $47,300. At the time, Craig told the Center for Public Integrity he had made his super PAC contribution in “good faith” and had “no evidence to question that my donation has not been used as intended.”....

Well, too bad, but of course some of us consider cheating supporters of the hoary old white-haired sourassed sourpuss crank from Vermont and his thieving wife a meritorious civic duty.

By the way, it's high time Skins anschlussed Manny's message board back into his own empire, so as to have all the primitives in one space, making it easier to keep track of their hatred and sedition.  I dunno why Skins is so reluctant to move in on them and take over; for him, it'd be a piece of cake, absorbing the jackpiners.
apres moi, le deluge