Author Topic: DUpipo Dream a Little Dream  (Read 1474 times)

Offline Kc25

• **** your feelings.
DUpipo Dream a Little Dream
« on: May 25, 2018, 01:10:12 PM »
https://upload.democraticunderground.com/100210656149

kpeter (59,447 posts)

Mueller has a dead man switch. If they start firing people they'll press Send on pile of indictments

Mueller has a dead man switch. If they start firing people they’ll press a Send on a pile of indictments.

On @chrislhayes just now we learned that Mueller has a dead man switch. If they start firing people they’ll press a Send on a pile of indictments.

at around 8:35 minutes...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=m_GwWG6foq4

DUpipo  really don't think things through to their logical conclusions, do they?

If Mueller had all these indictments ready to go, he would've dropped them; there is no purpose in waiting to see if "people" get fired.

AND... if they are waiting to see if they are fired to send the indictments... that would prove that: 1) This really is a political witch hunt and 2) The indictments aren't that strong and are being used as harassment to try to get those that would be indicted to cave...

woodsprite (8,451 posts)

1. Why would they let that tidbit of info out? Wouldn't it serve better to keep it quiet? n/t

Reply to this post
Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to woodsprite (Reply #1)Fri May 25, 2018, 12:51 PM
Star Member C_U_L8R (26,194 posts)

3. I think it's pundit guesswork

but the pundit had worked with Mueller at some point.

Many here have guessed the same thing for a long time.
Reply to this post

Response to woodsprite (Reply #1)Fri May 25, 2018, 01:15 PM
Star Member Wednesdays (10,813 posts)

6. Look at it as though both sides have nukes

"Mutually Assured Destruction" is an excellent deterrent.

What the M.A.D. DUpipo leaves out.... is that for M.A.D. to be an effective deterrent, there would have to be more than just firings to achieve the "destruction." Investigative wrongdoing/misconduct (say... a spy within the campaign), overstep, or genuine overreach. Merely being fired by a "corrupt" admin wouldn't be the death knell for the individuals that were axed. In most liberal circles they would be heroes/martyrs and welcomed to some high pay liberal "think" ( i use that word with reservation) tank.

Gothmog (52,848 posts)

2. I hope that this is accurate

Reply to this post
It isn't. Sorry DUmmie.

Response to kpete (Original post)Fri May 25, 2018, 12:56 PM
Star Member Eliot Rosewater (16,534 posts)

4. Hope so. The problem I can't get out of my head is what happens

when SIXTY MILLION very dumb, mean people decide that rump is their fuhrer and no justice can come to him?
Reply to this post

*Gasp* A large number of American people disagree with your thoughts... how dare they?

Response to Eliot Rosewater (Reply #4)Fri May 25, 2018, 01:17 PM
Star Member 0rganism (20,642 posts)

7. sixty million very dumb, mean, ARMED people

i suspect every damn one of them has at least 2 firearms they call their own
Reply to this post

*oh noes* They may be armed... but does't this go against their narrative that an armed public would be no match against the US Military and therefore they should just be disarmed... [DUmmies apparently will take paradoxical positions and make contravening statements; to advance whatever goal they want at the time.]
Response to 0rganism (Reply #7)Fri May 25, 2018, 01:23 PM
Bernardo de La Paz (23,610 posts)

10. Some are very dangerous and may kill, but almost all are talk and no action. . . . nt

Reply to this post

Liberals confuse themselves with those on the right

Response to Bernardo de La Paz (Reply #10)Fri May 25, 2018, 01:34 PM

14. "almost all" is almost reassuring: 1% of sixty million is a mere 600000 dangerous psychopaths

certainly preferable to 60000000 dangerous psychopaths, but still unsettling

Wait... when we talk about illegal aliens in this manner, that makes us RACIST.... or something.

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
Re: DUpipo Dream a Little Dream
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2018, 01:36:11 PM »

Reply to this post

Two?

Guess again dipshit.
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2018, 02:14:37 PM »
Mueller was already to take the Russians on in court, until they called his bluff and :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: wanted a speedy trial. Then he shit his pants and called it off when they knew he didn't have anything.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2018, 02:46:57 PM »
Oh no, not Chris Hayes!!!  :panic:  :ohnoes:

MSNBC relies only to placate the leftists who bother to watch.  Based on their ratings, it isn't very many.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2018, 03:20:18 PM »
Geez! How many :stoner: s are DUpipo wearing out every month due to their TDS.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2018, 03:32:13 PM »

Laughable, but telling. The only fact that prevented Obama from being impeached was his skin color. Hell, even a lot of democrats hated him because his stupidity was costing them control of numerous states, the senate and the house. Everyone knew that his bruthas would riot at the mere hint of impeachment.

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2018, 11:03:18 AM »
Mueller was already to take the Russians on in court, until they called his bluff and :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: wanted a speedy trial. Then he shit his pants and called it off when they knew he didn't have anything.

Has Mueller dropped the indictment yet?  I do so hope that the judge dismisses the case with prejudice against the prosecution.  Mueller should be embarrassed, publically, and the judge should force him to stand there and take the judge's admonition of his political witch hunt.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2018, 12:40:01 PM »
Mueller is going slow walk this until late October and then "surprise". It will be some outrageous BS thing that is more embarrassing than illegal. This will allow the press to ask every GOP candidate this year their reaction to the charges and then force them to defend Trump.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2018, 02:10:47 PM »

Reply to this post

2?
haha...  we call that a beginner, DUmpass

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2018, 02:16:39 PM »
Two?

Guess again dipshit.
Actually, he's right, sir.
Millions of us lost ALL our firearms when our boats capsized in lakes across the country. :bawl: 
Fortunately, most of us used the gun show loophole to buy one or two fully semiautomatic black assault guns with always full magazine bullet clips.  :yahoo:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2018, 04:54:47 PM »
I am waiting till Trump has had enough and stuffs a pile of indictments up mueller's ass.  :-) :rotf: :rotf:

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

Offline thundley4

« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2018, 06:04:22 PM »
Mueller is going slow walk this until late October and then "surprise". It will be some outrageous BS thing that is more embarrassing than illegal. This will allow the press to ask every GOP candidate this year their reaction to the charges and then force them to defend Trump.

Maybe even wait until early November. Announce some BS nothingburger, but make it sound bad enough that people might think an impeachment is imminent so they'll vote for democrats.

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2018, 08:28:11 AM »

I was referring specifically to the indictment against the Russian company who is demanding speedy trial.  Federal law requires trial to start in 70 days after the indictment is handed down.  That was in February, so we're definitely outside that window.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2018, 01:07:04 PM »
I was referring specifically to the indictment against the Russian company who is demanding speedy trial.  Federal law requires trial to start in 70 days after the indictment is handed down.  That was in February, so we're definitely outside that window.

The Ruskies called his bluff and he caved. It is all a big stinky fart.

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2018, 01:52:27 PM »
The Ruskies called his bluff and he caved. It is all a big stinky fart.

oops, replied to the wrong person in the wrong thread, but my point remains

dont ask....
« Last Edit: May 30, 2018, 01:54:28 PM by FunkyZero »