Author Topic: This what a letter from a real president looks like...  (Read 943 times)

Offline CC27

This what a letter from a real president looks like...
« on: May 24, 2018, 01:07:36 PM »
cynatnite (29,146 posts)

This what a letter from a real president looks like...

Dear Mr. President:

I am pleased to confirm, following high-level discussions between our two governments, and in accordance with international law and practice, that the United States of America and the Republic of Cuba have decided to re-establish diplomatic relations and permanent diplomatic missions in our respective countries on July 20, 2015. This is an important step forward in the process of normalizing relations between our two countries and peoples that we initiated last December.

In making this decision, the United States is encouraged by the reciprocal intention to develop respectful and cooperative relations between our two peoples and governments consistent with the Purposes and Principles enshrined in the Charter of the United Nations, including those related to sovereign equality of States, settlement of international disputes by peaceful means, respect for the territorial integrity and political independence of States, respect for equal rights and self-determination of peoples, non-interference in the internal affairs of States, and promotion and encouragement of respect for human rights and fundamental freedoms for all.

The United States and Cuba are each parties to the Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations, signed at Vienna on April 18, 1961, and the Vienna Convention on Consular Relations, signed at Vienna on April 24, 1963. I am pleased to confirm the understanding of the United States that these agreements will apply to diplomatic and consular relations between our two countries.

Sincerely,

Barack Obama

https://obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/the-press-office/2015/07/01/presidential-letter-re-establishing-diplomatic-relations-and-permanent-0

tRump's letter is junior high school level and embarrassing.

https://upload.democraticunderground.com/100210652397

I can't with these people anymore. They get more and more DUmb by the day.

Offline Houstonguy34

Re: This what a letter from a real president looks like...
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2018, 01:21:45 PM »
They are use to  President with no balls and apologized every where he went..

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2018, 01:32:06 PM »
Written by white house staff  for pRESIDENT OHBummer.

Try again.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2018, 01:36:44 PM »
I can't with these people anymore. They get more and more DUmb by the day.

I can't believe the predecessor to President Trump is literate enough to have written the letter; I suspect a ghostwriter did.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2018, 01:56:13 PM »
If I recall soon after our diplomats returned to the embassy in Cuba they were attacked with a "sonic" type weapon causing serious and permanent damage.

I almost forgot about that, well done jug ears.  :censored:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2018, 02:05:34 PM »
Flowery language to them is more impressive than actual substance.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2018, 02:16:51 PM »
Heh,

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.