Author Topic: Poo-Pants on threshold of mandatory 72 hour Eval  (Read 559 times)

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
Poo-Pants on threshold of mandatory 72 hour Eval
« on: May 23, 2018, 04:06:56 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210648448

Wed May 23, 2018, 03:40 PM
demtenjeep (24,403 posts)

I think I have to take a break from watching media. Nothing is being done-it just gets worse
I will look to DU for any breaking media but I have to back off watching TV for a while.

I can't take much more until idiot gets impeached

DUAC!!!!

Response to demtenjeep (Original post)Wed May 23, 2018, 03:46 PM
Anon-C (443 posts)

1. I think a general boycott of media including social media could be the one bell we can ring.
Seems none of us can afford to or are willing to strike. But nothing will happen, sadly.

Response to demtenjeep (Original post)Wed May 23, 2018, 03:58 PM
Star Member katmondoo (3,531 posts)

6. I am with you
I am so saturated with depressing news I just want to hibernate until this mess is over

At least this next one is still hangin' on...

Response to demtenjeep (Original post)Wed May 23, 2018, 04:01 PM
Star Member Greybnk48 (7,257 posts)

8. I'm there too. Nothing happens day in and day out,
except more bad things for our country.
I don't want impeachment until after the midterms. The entire Republican Party is complicit and we need to know that there will be punishment along with impeachment. We won't get that now with this gang of thugs.

hmm... "dead or impeached", eh?  SS, you paying attention?

Response to demtenjeep (Original post)Wed May 23, 2018, 04:39 PM
Star Member ecstatic (23,043 posts)

12. I feel the same way every few days. Don't want any news or updates
from TV or from friends unless he's dead or impeached. It's IMPOSSIBLE to completely disengage though due to the volume and severity of the news that comes out, almost hourly.

Ah... and this one. Republicans have been planning Trump for TEN YEARS!
FKIN idiots I swear

Response to demtenjeep (Original post)Wed May 23, 2018, 04:48 PM
Star Member DFW (28,438 posts)

16. The Republicans spent over ten years getting the current scenario in place

We thought the election of Obama would reverse the trend. Instead, it only drove their efforts underground until they could reap the full effects of Citizens United and find a sympathetic ear in the Kremlin.

It will take us at least as long to repair the damage, and probably longer, as we have neither Fox Noise nor their money. I hate it that the only thing that will save us is their policies causing enough pain among the population as to make the people cry "enough!"

But as long as they think that no matter what happens, it's better anywhere in America than anywhere else, they will not seek something better, even if all that involves is going to vote Democratic once every two years.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2018, 04:10:42 PM by FunkyZero »

Offline DLR Pyro

Re: Poo-Pants on threshold of mandatory 72 hour Eval
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2018, 05:04:24 PM »
I don't want impeachment until after the midterms.

bullshit.  You guys were talking impeachment on January 20 2017 and haven't given up on it even though that is no cause for it.  You just don't want your impeachment plans to be made open to the general public for fear that they avoid candidates from the democrat party because the majority of Americans feel that Trump is good for the economy.

Nearly 2 in 3 Americans think the nation's economy is in good shape, and most of them believe President's Trump's policies are at least somewhat responsible for that.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/cbs-news-nationtracker-poll-americans-give-trump-credit-for-good-economy-mixed-reviews-on-n-k/
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline SVPete

Re: Poo-Pants on threshold of mandatory 72 hour Eval
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2018, 05:22:49 PM »
Perhaps it'll be an 80 month self-enforced break from TV "News". I doubt she has the intestinal contin ..... errrrrr ... fortitude.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.