Author Topic: I would like to remind everyone what is heading Trumps way.  (Read 1162 times)

Online CC27

Sat May 19, 2018, 12:07 PM
shockey80 (856 posts)

I would like to remind everyone what is heading Trumps way.

The Mueller investigation is going to intensify. There will be more indictments. A lot more. More evidence will be found, More crimes will be found.

The Manafort trial will begin soon.

Cohen will be indicted.

There is a very good chance Manafort and Cohen will turn and spill their guts. That will change everything.

The Stormy trial will begin soon. Avenatti will continue to kick ass. Trump will have to testify.

The Summer trial will begin soon. Trump will have to testify.

More women are going to come forward. More Trials, Trump will have to testify.

This November the Democrats should win back the house. If that happens they will set the record for the number of investigations, hearings, ever by the house. Trump and all the assholes that work for him will be in big trouble.

Trump doesn't know it yet, he is about to enter hell. Once he realizes he is in hell he may commit more crimes trying to get out of hell.

It is inevitable, the law, justice will eventually catch up. It always does.

https://upload.democraticunderground.com/100210633331

Thanks for the reminder DUmmie. I will put it next to fitzmas on my calendar.

Offline SVPete

Re: I would like to remind everyone what is heading Trumps way.
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2018, 07:16:53 AM »
shockey80 (856 posts)

The Mueller investigation is going to intensify. There will be more indictments. A lot more. More evidence will be found, More crimes will be found.

The Manafort trial will begin soon.

shockey80's been swimming in his :stoner: water again. As for Manafort, his alleged crimes occurred years before the 2016 election campaign and had nothing to do with it. IOW, for all shockey80's :stoner:-smoke-fueled imaginings, there are no beans to spill.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2018, 08:47:34 AM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2018, 07:26:42 AM »
DUpipo whistling past the graveyard.

The mueller witch hunt has gotten nothing but a few process crimes created by the investigation itself in the greatest tradition of "do you still beat your wife?" interrogations.

The only thing header towards President Trump is More Winning! including GOP holding the House in 2018 which is unheard of for the party that won the Presidency.

What is the sound of one hand clapping?
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2018, 08:21:32 AM »
There's no point in trying to explain anything to the primitive.

The primitive doesn't know any more about what's coming President Trump's way than a pig knows, and cares, about Christmas.

:yawn:
apres moi, le deluge

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2018, 11:10:51 AM »

The primitive doesn't know any more about what's coming President Trump's way than a pig knows, and cares, about Christmas..   Breakfast!  (Unlike eggs, bacon and ham are a little harder to come by)...

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2018, 11:16:05 AM »

The primitive doesn't know any more about what's coming President Trump's way than a pig knows, and cares, about Christmas.

:yawn:

Actually, I think pigs are smarter than "shockey80", until converted into ham and bacon, that is. Then they have better taste, :-) .
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2018, 11:06:18 AM »
We should remind the DUpipo what is headed their way. A red wave in Congress and two years later another Trump term begins.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2018, 03:00:23 PM »

re election in 2020, so get used to him dip shits.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2018, 05:15:22 AM »
We should remind the DUpipo what is headed their way. A red wave in Congress and two years later another Trump term begins.

Fox & Friends just mentioned the latest Reuters tracking poll that has Republicans up nationwide in a generic Congressional race.  Ride the "wave," DUpipo . . . :whistling:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.