Author Topic: Stupid DUmmie blaming everything expect the Shooter again..  (Read 873 times)

Offline Houstonguy34

This stuff pisses me off.. The shooter had a shotgun and a 38. Revolver but this retard still thinks the NRA and Trump is to blame..

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210629780

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
Re: Stupid DUmmie blaming everything expect the Shooter again..
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2018, 03:51:23 PM »
*sigh*
Ok, I'll do it...

Fri May 18, 2018, 04:20 PM
struggle4progress (96,308 posts)

Let's thank our President, Dana Loesch, Ollie North, and all those other very fine people!
It seems like a lot of people sure get bent out of shape today whenever some crazy person with a gun kills a bunch of school kids

Let me first be the first to say that most people are not school kids. And if you are not a school kid then you do not need to worry so much about getting killed when a crazy shoots school kids. This is simple logic. Also if you are not being killed then maybe you should just try minding your own business because why do you need to have an opinion about it? Or why not just quietly think and pray and not bother anybody else? So that is what I would be the first to say first

Anyway if you decide you must do something then please be careful not to blame guns. Some people say that the school kids are innocent but if you say this people might forget that the guns are innocent too. Just think about how you would feel if you were a semiautomatic weapon with a high capacity magazine and then somebody blamed you for shooting kids. How would you defend yourself? Since when do kids have more rights than guns? And how can they defend themselves without guns? So that is what I am thinking you can think

But some people still think they should do more when they hear a bunch of school kids are shot down. So let us think about this. You could do what our President does and send a tweet. It does not take long and you can't say much so it is short. Easy-peasy and you are done! Then you still have enough time left today to put your AK-47 in your golf cart and drive across the green to show your pride in making America great. Or you could don your red hat and strap-on pistol and go to the school while they roll out the body bags to help support making America great. There could be no better way to let everyone know your dedication to protecting our guns from dead children

Another thing you can do is thank all the other very fine people who protect our guns. Just take a moment to think how much worse school shootings might be if nobody had semiautomatics with big magazines! It frightens me and it should frighten you. How about our patriot Ollie North? If you don't know, Ollie became famous by trading cocaine and missiles for guns to kill school kids in Nicaragua. And now he is the head of the NRA, the organization hoping to bring more Russian Kalashnikovs to America's consumers. What a great country, where anyone really can become President and go address the NRA or maybe even sign a nondisclosure agreement with Dana Loesch! Lots of people like Dana. Thank them!

Response to struggle4progress (Original post)Fri May 18, 2018, 04:32 PM
Star Member Wellstone ruled (17,303 posts)

1. With these types of People running
around unchecked,what could happen?

Offline Houstonguy34

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2018, 04:09:02 PM »
Sorry I was really aggravated by this post so I didnt add a quote.. Someone needs to go over there and start challenging the nonsense.. 

Offline Houstonguy34

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2018, 04:23:11 PM »
I just wish someone would go into DU fantasy land and point out this kid had a shotgun and a 38 revolver which stole his parents!!! No Ar 15 was not old enough by law to own one so he broke the law!! What Gun control do they want now?

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2018, 09:15:44 PM »
>What Gun control do they want now?

Where only democrat supporters, islam suckers, dindu forgivers, and leftist retards have guns.

See Nazi Germany and PolPot for a reference.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2018, 06:55:07 AM »
The wall-to-wall media coverage is the elephant in the room, and also widespread militant egotistical secularism and exaltation of ridiculous drivel like 'All choices are equally valid.'  I'm not very religious, sort of an Agnostic I suppose, but you don't have to be a Jesuit philosopher to see that belief that there is no higher power than one's own ego quickly leads to a total loss of frame of reference for one's moral compass.   
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2018, 10:07:37 PM »
>The shooter had a shotgun and a 38.

The "shooter" could have loaded a tanker truck with Saltpeter, Carbon and sulpher and the biscuit cruxes would still blame Trump, NRA, me or you.