Author Topic: somebody help me.....please  (Read 1486 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
somebody help me.....please
« on: May 17, 2018, 03:35:04 PM »
Primitive reasoning, and figuring things out, is so stupid that one sees right through it, and not only that, one can also determine the primitive thought-processes that lead to primitive conclusions.

I don't claim any particular intelligence--other than that I, like all decent and civilized people, am smarter than the primitives, either individually or collectively.

But one primitive allegation stumps me, confounds me, puzzles me beyond measure, this claim that President Trump is "stupid."

If President Trump is stupid, how come he's president, and the primitives nor their candidates, aren't?

If President Trump is stupid, how come he's rich and they're not?

If President Trump is stupid, how come his economy is booming whereas that of his predecessor never even got off the ground?

If President Trump is stupid, how come he's essentially corrected all the diplomatic and foreign policies of his predecessor, George Bush, and William Clinton?

If President Trump is stupid, how come while he's no Olympic athlete, he's in better shape beyond the age of seventy years, than nearly all primitive males barely thirty years of age?

And the list goes on and on; President Trump is stupid, according to the primitives, who offer no proof.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SVPete

Re: somebody help me.....please
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2018, 04:18:30 PM »
Is there an R President since Nixon that Libs & Progs have NOT denigrated as a stupid bumbler?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2018, 04:41:28 PM »

And the list goes on and on; President Trump is stupid, according to the primitives, who offer no proof.

Projection is a real thing.
And more often that not, the dumber they are, the more convinced they are of being smarter than everyone else. I mean, they get everything else wrong, why not that too... after all... they really are dumb.
These are the same people who thought Crooked Meemaw was the most qualified person EVER to be President.
d-u-m-b

I'm also convinced that trying to understand them will eventually drive one mad as there is no logic behind hate and stupid TO understand.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2018, 05:22:33 PM »
Anyone who doesn't agree with their Prog crap is necessarily retarded by their lights, since they honestly believe that anyone of normal or better IQ must of course agree with them.  Or that dissenter is as evil as Hitler, they think that a lot too.  Being stupid and being Hitler are not mutually exclusive under this rubric.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2018, 05:26:54 PM »
Projection is a real thing.
And more often that not, the dumber they are, the more convinced they are of being smarter than everyone else. I mean, they get everything else wrong, why not that too... after all... they really are dumb.
These are the same people who thought Crooked Meemaw was the most qualified person EVER to be President.
d-u-m-b

I'm also convinced that trying to understand them will eventually drive one mad as there is no logic behind hate and stupid TO understand.

I would go along with that.  I believe it is called the Dunning Kruger effect.   I would also point to the fact that we have been involved in indoctrination rather than education since the late sixties.  Many people no longer know how to thing, or reason.  They toe the party line.

And then there is what I am calling too dumb to fail, something I have been thinking a lot about lately.  Having known the spectrum of brilliant through dullard as have most in life, I have noticed some of the most 'dull' seem to have succeeded solely because they didn't know how many ways they could fail.  Some of the most brilliant never became successful because they worried about everything which could go wrong and never took a step forward.

< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2018, 10:34:38 PM »
I have noticed some of the most 'dull' seem to have succeeded solely because they didn't know how many ways they could fail.  Some of the most brilliant never became successful because they worried about everything which could go wrong and never took a step forward.

Wow, there's a lot there in that short statement to absorb and contemplate...
I have to wonder if there's already been a study on that theory

Offline ExGeeEye

• We don't need another
  • Spread the work ethic; the wealth will follow.
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2018, 05:35:54 AM »
Your first error: using "reasoning".

"Reasoning" leads to racism.

"Reasoning" leads to you-name-it-o-phobia.

"Reasoning" leads to denying them their rightful basic income, free stuff until they die, dank weed etc.
My CCW permit was issued in 1791.

Charter Member: Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy
Associate Member: Basket of Deplorables
Charter Member: Listless Vessels

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2018, 07:58:41 AM »
And the DUmmy messiah had a golf handicap of 13.
Donald Trump has a golf handicap of 2.8.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2018, 10:38:11 AM »
And the DUmmy messiah had a golf handicap of 13.
Donald Trump has a golf handicap of 2.8.

Wow.  That surprises me.

I wasn't paying much attention, but it seems to me that as much as President Trump's predecessor was out striding the greens--and hardly ever in the White House when leadership was needed--surely he attained professional-level numbers.
apres moi, le deluge

Online Old n Grumpy

« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2018, 02:09:27 PM »
Wow.  That surprises me.

I wasn't paying much attention, but it seems to me that as much as President Trump's predecessor was out striding the greens--and hardly ever in the White House when leadership was needed--surely he attained professional-level numbers.

obama is a f**king loser. he never excelled at anything he ever did. He threw a ball like a girl, and rode a bike like a fag with a stupid helmet.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2018, 02:36:58 PM »
obama is a f**king loser. he never excelled at anything he ever did. He threw a ball like a girl, and rode a bike like a fag with a stupid helmet.

haha! I love your "way with words" sometimes.