Author Topic: WHEN THE **** IS IT GONNA BE " ENOUGH ALREADY"? PCintern  (Read 1484 times)

Offline CC27

WHEN THE **** IS IT GONNA BE " ENOUGH ALREADY"? PCintern
« on: May 16, 2018, 07:10:06 AM »
PCIntern (17,002 posts)

WHEN THE **** IS IT GONNA BE " ENOUGH ALREADY"?

He’s selling our security to a ****ing telecom company that isn’t even an American company. I mean, what the **** does it take? If he were paid to nuke Chicago would it still be all right? Where does it stop? When are these cowardly Congresspeople gonna step up and scream “YOURE TERMINATED, MOTHER****ER!”?

I suppose never. ****ers...

https://upload.democraticunderground.com/100210616022

Who pissed in your corn flakes this morning?

Offline Old n Grumpy

Re: WHEN THE **** IS IT GONNA BE " ENOUGH ALREADY"? PCintern
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2018, 07:16:06 AM »
If he were paid to nuke Chicago would it still be all right?

Well, it would put an end to gun violence and solve their financial problems. It might not be all bad. :-)
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2018, 08:16:00 AM »
PCIntern (17,002 posts)

He’s selling our security to a ****ing telecom company that isn’t even an American company. ...

:thatsright: Does PCMoron realize that this Chinese cell phone manufacturer sold into the US market legally until several weeks ago (i.e. during Trump's Administration) when security issues were detected? :thatsright: The Trump Administration barred them, and now is basically telling them, "You clean up your product. We'll test it and if it's clean you can sell in the US again."

IOW, if any President's Administration was being negligent about security wrt this phone company, it was the OhBummer! MalAdministration.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2018, 02:59:19 PM »
PCIntern (17,002 posts)

He’s selling our security to a ****ing telecom company that isn’t even an American company.

Bill Clinton already gave China all the technology they needed to drop a nuke anywhere in the US. Not much left for Trump to give them.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2018, 03:30:43 PM »
Who pissed in your corn flakes this morning?

You know, PCIntern is a D.D.S., a real one, with an office in center-city downtown Philadelphia, is about 65 years old. 

I think he needs to stick to dentistry and any hobbies he might have, such as coin- or stamp-collecting or fishing or attending auctions, rather than commenting on politics. 

For someone of his age, level of education, and profession, I'm appalled that he's so ****ing woefully ignorant of politics.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Ausonius

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2018, 03:55:17 PM »
:thatsright: Does PCMoron realize that this Chinese cell phone manufacturer sold into the US market legally until several weeks ago (i.e. during Trump's Administration) when security issues were detected? :thatsright: The Trump Administration barred them, and now is basically telling them, "You clean up your product. We'll test it and if it's clean you can sell in the US again."

IOW, if any President's Administration was being negligent about security wrt this phone company, it was the OhBummer! MalAdministration.

Remember, to a Leftist, FACTS confuse the issue!  And that issue is: TRUMP is an illegal president because the Russians stole the election for him!  Never let FACTS interfere with one's righteous, indignant, and stupid FANTASY!
"Every democracy eventually becomes a bilge pump expelling the most hilarious and unwitting self-satire."

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2018, 11:24:02 PM »
In my peaceful thoughts it will be when you democrat, islam loving, illegal funding and just plain dumb morons ESAD.  Or just STFU.

Either way, that will keep the peace.  Otherwise, bad things will happen.

Offline Kc25

• **** your feelings.
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2018, 09:18:36 PM »
Damn it... posted in the wrong thread, Sorry.