Author Topic: DUmmie FUnnies: DUmmies Pray for Halt in Trump Victories  (Read 3703 times)

Offline pjcomix

DUmmie FUnnies: DUmmies Pray for Halt in Trump Victories
« on: May 15, 2018, 10:55:50 AM »
DUmmies become so unhinged after a string of Trump victories that they are praying to Goddess Gaia for a halt.

http://dummiefunnies.blogspot.com/2018/05/dummies-pray-for-halt-in-trump-victories.html

Online Old n Grumpy

Re: DUmmie FUnnies: DUmmies Pray for Halt in Trump Victories
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2018, 11:04:27 AM »
There is nothing more satisfying than dummy butt hurt. :-)
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2018, 11:20:46 AM »
DUmmies praying.  Ironic.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2018, 11:30:30 AM »
That was started by the Aristus primitive, the boss of the Lounge on Skins's island.

He's a physician's assistant in Washington state, maybe about fifty and balding, drinks maybe a bit too much for a medical professional.

Born and raised in Texas, and once in the U.S. military, I dunno where and when he went bad, becoming primitival.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2018, 01:24:11 PM »
Now to top things off we need for Mueller to announce that he is closing the investigation and he didn't find anything that Trump did wrong.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2018, 05:00:57 PM »
look who else answered the DUmp thread:

Response to Aristus (Original post)Tue May 15, 2018, 12:35 AM
Star Member CaliforniaPeggy (124,727 posts)
1. I wish I knew, my dear Aristus...

He needs a BIG smackdown, and the sooner the better.

:rotf: well, why don't you deliver the "smackdown" then, Peg?

That was started by the Aristus primitive, the boss of the Lounge on Skins's island.

He's a physician's assistant in Washington state, maybe about fifty and balding, drinks maybe a bit too much for a medical professional.

Born and raised in Texas, and once in the U.S. military, I dunno where and when he went bad, becoming primitival.

pretty much so - Leonard doesn't live in Tacoma anymore, he moved down to Pulyallup, here:

https://www.redfin.com/WA/Puyallup/2112-10th-Avenue-Ct-SE-98372/home/2997854

I know somebody who knows him, says he's a snobbish jerk

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2018, 05:38:26 PM »

Well, what gets me is that he makes a big deal about "serving" the poorer elements of the population.

I don't doubt that, but he makes it sound as if he's making some sort of meritorious personal sacrifice to do so.

As a physician's assistant, I can't see where, no matter what place he works, he makes any less money than a physician's assistant in a clinic in an affluent area.

So what's his noble sacrifice?  What's he giving up, to serve the poor?
apres moi, le deluge

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2018, 06:26:28 PM »
So what's his noble sacrifice?  What's he giving up, to serve the poor?

Not that you need reminding, coach, but
Dumpasses sacrifice nothing and are quite obviously unable to obtain the status of 'noble' anywhere but among themselves.
Regular folks like you and I volunteer and give and you rarely ever hear a word about it. Charity is supposed to be honest an anonymous, otherwise it is tainted.
To a DUmpass, it's all about showing your peers that you are better than the heap, the top turd on the pile. they tell their stories of heroism and holding open doors for dirty muslims, then sit back, anxiously awaiting their well-earned pats on the back from their mentally deranged peers.
Suffering is all they deserve, every last one of them.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2018, 06:55:21 PM »
3200+ square feet? I agree with frank, "What's he giving up, to serve the poor?"
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2018, 07:00:17 PM »
Not that you need reminding, coach, but Dumpasses sacrifice nothing and are quite obviously unable to obtain the status of 'noble' anywhere but among themselves.

Regular folks like you and I volunteer and give and you rarely ever hear a word about it. Charity is supposed to be honest an anonymous, otherwise it is tainted.

To a DUmpass, it's all about showing your peers that you are better than the heap, the top turd on the pile. they tell their stories of heroism and holding open doors for dirty muslims, then sit back, anxiously awaiting their well-earned pats on the back from their mentally deranged peers.

Suffering is all they deserve, every last one of them.

There was an argument on Skins's island a few years ago, where one primitive was patting herself on the back because she helped people in her job.

Helped them to get food stamps; she worked in a welfare office down over in North Carolina, I think.

So she thought of herself as a rather noble, giving, compassionate person.

Fortunately, there were a few primitives hanging around who pointed out she was paid for doing this job, and being a governmental employee, she was probably paid pretty damned well.  And what she was giving out was other people's money, not hers.

So where was her nobility, her generosity?  I don't believe she ever answered that question.

Now, about the Aristus primitive; I've read him for years and years and years now, and I've been confused from the beginning.

As mentioned, he was born and raised in Texas, and served in the military.

I'd always thought people from Texas, and people who'd been in the military, tend to be a higher caliber sort of person than what one can find on Skins's island.  Apparently I was wrong.....and disappointed.  He could've turned out a better person than what he is.  I still wonder where he went wrong, and when.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2018, 07:39:57 PM »

Typical behavior from a DUmmie, would expect nothing less...
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2018, 08:24:01 PM »
I'd always thought people from Texas, and people who'd been in the military, tend to be a higher caliber sort of person than what one can find on Skins's island.  Apparently I was wrong.....and disappointed.  He could've turned out a better person than what he is.  I still wonder where he went wrong, and when.

I always thought the same, and generally speaking, I think it's a good bet to assume that in most.
That being said, I have one working for me that fit the same bill. Ex-military, Army artillery.
Rabid leftist, gay as gays come, anti-gun, mentally unstable, can't work with others (the entire department loathes him or having to communicate with him), won't show up for work on time (I'm talking 3-4 hours late 4 days a week), religiously calls in sick to work, thinks he's Gods gift to the tech world.. and is convinced I'm too stupid to understand what he does... "he" has even been known to go to anti-gun marches and other lefty gatherings.
And I'm not joking about the mental instability either, he's like 3 different people and you never know which one he is going to be today.
It doesn't matter though, his days are numbered.
The odds of this idiot being a DUmpass are about 95%

I have an especially devious plan to remove this festering sore from my department too.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2018, 08:28:06 PM »
*sniperoo*

Probably a spawn of Austin.
That place is Texas's Berkley.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2018, 11:33:48 PM »

I don't think this dummy is a native Texan - there was some guy in Texas with a very similar name that was put to death a few years ago, but Len claims he graduated from Lakes High School in Lakewood, WA. Lenny is from one of those families where every guy serves in the military in some capacity:

his daddy's obit

and that makes no mention of Texas, but the old man did live in NC for a few years, I think.

For fun, read Evelyn's review (not my friend):

https://www.yelp.com/biz/sea-mar-tillicum-medical-clinic-lakewood

:rotf:

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2018, 05:23:58 AM »

Well, yeah, sure, I could be wrong.  I've been wrong before.

In the years past, I thought he'd mentioned growing up in Texas, but yeah, I could've confused him with another Lounge primitive.

And so now I need to alter, slightly, my commentary.  I thought the military and the medical professional turned out people of a higher caliber than this.  I wonder what went wrong with him.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2018, 05:32:14 AM »

Oh dear.   

From the reviews:

My regular dr was on vac so I had to see a physician assistant [name omitted so as to ensure internet safety]. He is horrible. Bedside manner of a crocodile. Wouldn't let me finish a sentence.....[name omitted again in the interests of internet safety] is a rude jerk. Make sure  you know who you're going to be seeing.

And to think that California Peggy, America's sweetheart, likes him?
apres moi, le deluge

Online Old n Grumpy

« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2018, 07:19:28 AM »
That little poof of hair he has going on looks stupid!  :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2018, 08:25:27 AM »
My neurosurgeon had the bedside manner of an aloof house cat, but he was very competent. Fine for brain surgery.

That little poof of hair he has going on looks stupid!  :lmao:

I have a somewhat similar ear-to-ear fringe, with a few random hairs in the middle. They would look silly if they grew to the same length as the rest of my hair, so I shave my pate.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2018, 09:02:38 AM »
I don't think this dummy is a native Texan - there was some guy in Texas with a very similar name that was put to death a few years ago, but Len claims he graduated from Lakes High School in Lakewood, WA. Lenny is from one of those families where every guy serves in the military in some capacity:

his daddy's obit

and that makes no mention of Texas, but the old man did live in NC for a few years, I think.

For fun, read Evelyn's review (not my friend):

https://www.yelp.com/biz/sea-mar-tillicum-medical-clinic-lakewood

:rotf:

As far as Texan goes, the Interservice Physician Assistant Program is run here at Ft Sam Houston (academically credentials through University of Nebraska, frank, in case you didn't know), just blocks from downtown San Antonio. 
San Antonio, for those that don't know, is a blue island in a sea of red.  The city, which incidentally likes to conduct business behind closed doors like most Democrats, recently decided NOT to bid to host the RNC in 2020, despite the high economic input that would bring.  Some theorize that has to do with the politics of a former mayor trying to run for POTUS in 2020 and the optics of his hometown hosting the other convention...

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2018, 11:24:07 AM »

That is normally true, Frank.  Even though I'm Midwestern born & bred, loved my years in Texas.  And always enjoy going back to visit.

There are lots of liberal enclaves in TX.  Also remember "Horse With No Brain".  She's an example of a Texas leftist du-jour.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2018, 12:07:04 PM »
That is normally true, Frank.  Even though I'm Midwestern born & bred, loved my years in Texas.  And always enjoy going back to visit.

There are lots of liberal enclaves in TX.  Also remember "Horse With No Brain".  She's an example of a Texas leftist du-jour.

I believe Stella Blue also lived in Texas for a time, at least until the florescent lights forced her onto SSDI.

NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer