Author Topic: jackpiners whining about election fraud down in Florida  (Read 946 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
jackpiners whining about election fraud down in Florida
« on: May 14, 2018, 09:27:30 AM »
https://jackpineradicals.com/boards/topic/breaking-dems-dws-found-guilty-of-destroying-ballots-in-fl/

Oh my.

Pinebox (536 posts)    May 14, 2018 at 6:04 am

BREAKING: Dems & DWS found GUILTY of destroying ballots in FL!

This is ****ing huge and Debbie Wasserman Schultz needs to be carted off in handcuffs for this!

after which a tweet, which won't copy-and-paste

Well, okay, but after more than 200 years of election fraud by big-city Democrats in all other parts of the country, one's not inclined to get too excited, too upset, about fraud in a Democrat congressional primary.

Ho-hum.

djean111 (6652 posts)    (Reply to original post)   May 14, 2018 at 6:10 am

3. Hopefully, this will make a difference.

But, as a Floridian, and also as a person quite aware that even the DCCC/DNC/Democratic Party****** knows/admits it is not about “democracy” and has stated that it has the right to put any candidate it wants on the ballot, regardless of vote totals, I think we will be settling for momentary embarrassment of Debbie DINO.  This does not change the winner of that contest, and that is really all they care about.  Upcoming elections should be really really interesting.

jwirr (4627 posts)    (Reply to original post)   May 14, 2018 at 6:41 am

12. And this woman was running the DNC in favor of Hillary's election. Anymore doubts that Bernie was cheated?

Of course the hoary old white-haired sourassed sourpuss crank from Vermont was cheated, but one has to consider that the ends justify the means.

You know, that principle in politics Democrats have been using for decades, for generations; the ends justify the means.

In this case, the nomination of the hoary old white-haired sourassed sourpuss crank from Vermont and his thieving wife, would've driven milllions of regular, responsible, mature Democrats and liberals into a third political party, or some even into the Republican party, because of the far-left extremist politics of the gimme crowd.

So if one was a Democrat in 2016, one should've been very concerned for the future of the party; the old grouch had to be stopped, by any means possible.

God smiled upon America, and the worthier candidate for the Democrat nomination got it, by both fair means and foul means.

Too bad for the gimme crowd. 
« Last Edit: May 14, 2018, 09:51:55 AM by franksolich »
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Old n Grumpy

Re: jackpiners whining about election fraud down in Florida
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2018, 11:00:54 AM »
It would be a happy day in Mudville if debbie waterboard schmutz got un elected and prosecuted.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2018, 11:06:42 AM »
It would be a happy day in Mudville if debbie waterboard schmutz got un elected and prosecuted.

Probably, but of course I'm more interested in the discomfiture it causes the gimme crowd, than the exercise of justice.

Anything that upsets them, makes me happy, no matter what it is.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2018, 11:51:58 AM »
I see this went down in Broward County. Broward hasn't been covering itself with glory, of late. And it looks like the country's current Supervisor of Elections (soon to be former?) may have replaced the SoE responsible for designing the 2000 Presidential Election ballot as well as seeing to it that the ballot chads from previous elections were emptied out of voting machines (which wasn't done).
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.