Author Topic: Robert Mueller and Donald Trump in the court of public opinion. Kentuck  (Read 1508 times)

Offline CC27

Mon May 14, 2018, 07:48 AM
Star Member kentuck (86,438 posts)

Robert Mueller and Donald Trump in the court of public opinion.

As the investigation continues, is Donald Trump becoming stronger or is he slowly being exposed for the fraud and con-man he has been for his entire life?

Is it part of Mueller's plan to expose Trump thru the media and to slowly change perceptions about the criminal element in the life and finances of Donald J Trump?

Just as with Richard Nixon, about 40% of the people will never change their minds, no matter what facts are exposed. Their loyalty is to their Party, not their country or the Constitution. That is just the way it is.

Trump is probably the most media-savvy person to ever sit in the White House. He is skilled at manipulating and propagandizing his followers in a way that protects himself from legal jeopardy. That makes Mueller's job that much more difficult.

It will be difficult to convict in a real court if the people cannot be persuaded in the court of public opinion. I think this is a big part of Mueller's plan.

https://upload.democraticunderground.com/100210612341

Most people in this country could give two shits about Mueller and your  impeachment fantasies ken****

Offline Old n Grumpy

The Russian clown car with mueller at the wheel is running off the road over a cliff.

It is a partisan scam because your crappy candidate lost. :loser:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
All of kentuck's, and the rest of the Left's, fantasies can be summed up thusly:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gggQtG8hgKY
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Old n Grumpy

It will be difficult to convict in a real court

Because he hasen't committed any crimes. It is all in your heads. :thatsright: :mental:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline zeitgeist

Because he hasen't committed any crimes. It is all in your heads. :thatsright: :mental:

Expanding the Orwellian 'thought crime' to mean "I thought it should be a crime Hillary lost." :rotf:
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline SVPete

Hmmmm, DUpipo suffered through Memogate and the Fitzmas Fail. Might kt be trying to steel himself and other DUpipo for a MuellerNotGiving event soon after the election?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DUmpsterDiver

Mister Torquemada Muller and his Crusade has been given too much leverage and should be broken into little pieces.

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
Most people in this country could give two shits about Mueller and your  impeachment fantasies ken****

Isn't it funny how DUmpasses in one of their multiple personalities deny with all of their being that Mueller has any partisan bias, then one of their other many personalities comes along and theorizes how Mueller is an operative with all these fantastic plans to take down Trump through media and opinion?
Maybe funny isn't the right word here...  it falls more into the unhealthy obsession category

Offline thundley4

Is it part of Mueller's plan to expose Trump thru the media and to slowly change perceptions about the criminal element in the life and finances of Donald J Trump?

Does the DUmmie mean that Mueller is helping Trump? As this probe drags on, Trump's approval ratings are slowly going up.  :rofl: :rofl: