Author Topic: My [s]Country[/s]Party, Right or Wrong. by S.Clown  (Read 1603 times)

Offline zeitgeist

My [s]Country[/s]Party, Right or Wrong. by S.Clown
« on: April 26, 2018, 01:40:11 PM »
Ah yes, Der Stinkmeister ques up that old refrain and is joined in the choris by theRockhead.  Course language use warning but then what else is new with these morans?

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210543002

Stinky The Clown (58,498 posts)

Why is it the left can NOT resist eating its own?
I'm SO ****ING SICK OF THAT SHIT.

If you want to win, support your ****ing team or get the **** out.

I mean it. Get the **** out. You're not helping.

Stinkie's language skills are sorely lacking.

MineralMan (106,656 posts)
5. Once again, we agree.

Nor is Rock guilty of eloquent prose.....

Cuthbert Allgood (1,029 posts)
24. Assuming this is Joy Reid related: Why can't we criticize our own?

Unless we want to be like Free Republic, shouldn't we take the opportunity to discuss when our own make mistakes? Do we have to blindly just support everyone that is a Dem? Can't we say that we like a lot of what a person does but one thing needs to change?

Unless we recognize when one of our own does something that we want to see stopped in society, we have no moral high ground to tell those that aren't "us" to stop doing it. If we create situations why our own doing it isn't a bad thing, then nobody will listen when we want that thing to be eliminated in society.

Joy is a progressive voice, for sure. But she said some horribly homophobic things in the past. If she just owned it and didn't come up with this odd "hacked" story that the internet archive shows is pretty much not a thing, then this story would be going in a different direction. She could actually use that to talk about how she has grown and why she has grown and how others can grow, too. But, no, she hasn't done that and now I either have to support her 100% or get out?

Nah. **** that.
Reply to this post
Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Cuthbert Allgood (Reply #24)
Thu Apr 26, 2018, 02:18 PM
leftofcool (18,541 posts)
29. She did own up to it.

She has already apologized for the old things she wrote. All she is saying is that this new list does not look like some of the old things and may be been hacked or manipulated.

High tech lynching going on here.   Just like the old days of the Democratic party.  Hang 'em high!   :whistling:
« Last Edit: April 26, 2018, 03:04:35 PM by zeitgeist »
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline SVPete

Re: My [s]Country[/s]Party, Right or Wrong. by S.Clown
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2018, 01:46:30 PM »

I'm SO ****ING SICK OF THAT SHIT.

If you want to win, support your ****ing team or get the **** out.

I mean it. Get the **** out. You're not helping.

How, exactly, is telling large numbers of Ds/Libs/Progs, "get the **** out," not eating - or barfing up - their own?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2018, 01:53:08 PM »
Joy Reid hacked?  I guess she and Carlos Danger were victims of a vast Reich wing hacking conspiracy.  ::)
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Online Old n Grumpy

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2018, 02:05:27 PM »
How many threads would be left if all the ones with profanity were deleted?

RockRaven (67 posts)
7. To me it is extra frustrating

when it is not an organic process but driven, pushed, manipulated by right-wingers. They have gotten very good at leveraging our own values against us, and suffer not themselves from being openly hypocritical when convenient.

We are not"leveraging" your values against you . your "values" of unlimited goobermint, excessive taxing, unlimited abortion, freeloading on the dole, drug use & abuse, all your homo trans bull shit being stuffed down our throats gets old after a while. Not to mention being called rasist, sexist, homophobic and allyour other isms.
And lets not forget your wanting to flood the country with illegals who we will have to support just so you  can get votes.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2018, 02:49:39 PM »
RockRaven (67 posts)
7. To me it is extra frustrating

when it is not an organic process but driven, pushed, manipulated by right-wingers. They have gotten very good at leveraging our own values against us, and suffer not themselves from being openly hypocritical when convenient.

I can't comment on the species of this LPC Noob, but I think (s)he's saying indirectly that Joy Reid's claim to have been hacked is false.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Old n Grumpy

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2018, 04:41:26 PM »
 Carlos Danger :-)

I'll bet Lil Anthony has learned a lot about weaners lately! :rotf: :rotf: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Maybe they don't want to piss off peta?
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2018, 04:44:41 PM »
Carlos Danger :-)

I'll bet Lil Anthony has learned a lot about weaners lately! :rotf: :rotf: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Maybe they don't want to piss off peta?

Has Huma even visited him once with the spawn?
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer