Author Topic: Everything this miscreant touches he ruins. PCIntern  (Read 1506 times)

Offline CC27

Everything this miscreant touches he ruins. PCIntern
« on: April 26, 2018, 07:13:38 AM »
PCIntern (16,976 posts)

Everything this miscreant touches he ruins.

This idiot doc had gotten away with outrageous acts for years he’d have gotten away with it all if this orange moron had just left him alone. He set him up for disaster.

Karma.

All these idiots would’ve been fine if he hadn’t become the so-called President.

https://upload.democraticunderground.com/100210541331

I am so sick of you people. Brainless ****s.

Offline SVPete

Re: Everything this miscreant touches he ruins. PCIntern
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2018, 07:59:04 AM »
Who in Hades is DU-moron "PCIntern" talking about?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Happy Fun Ball

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2018, 08:05:14 AM »
Who in Hades is DU-moron "PCIntern" talking about?
That VA nominee I imagine.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2018, 08:42:11 AM »
PCIntern (16,976 posts)

Oh, but I didn't think Obama was President anymore...?
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2018, 12:18:04 PM »
PCIntern (16,976 posts)

This idiot doc had gotten away with outrageous acts for years he’d have gotten away with it all if this orange moron had just left him alone.
So it would have been a good thing for the doc to get away with those act you found outrageous? If not, what are you upset about?
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2018, 02:12:38 PM »
PCIntern (16,976 posts)

This idiot doc had gotten away with outrageous acts for years he’d have gotten away with it all if this orange moron had just left him alone.   He set him up for disaster.

Karma.

All these idiots would’ve been fine if he hadn’t become the so-called President.

I can't figure out if the DUmmy is upset at the doctor for his alleged past misdeeds or Trump for nominating him which caused the left to find problems with the nominee.  Or if he is just upset that Trump is President.

however, obama seemed to like this Dr Jackson fella...

In fact, President Obama signed off on Jackson's fitness for duty reports year after year during his time in the Oval Office. Further he suggested he be promoted early.

“Ronny does a great job – genuine enthusiasm, poised under pressure, incredible work ethic and follow through. Ronny continues to inspire confidence with the care he provides to me, my family and my team. Continue to promote ahead of peers,” Obama wrote in 2016.

"ABSOLUTELY THE BEST! PROMOTE TO FLAG IMMEDIATELY," Obama wrote in 2015. “Ronny’s positive impact cannot be overstated. He is a tremendous asset to the entire White House team. Already at a level of performance and responsibility that exceeds his current rank, promote to Rear Admiral now.”

“Exceptional Physician and Naval Officer!” Obama wrote in 2014. “A key member of my staff since my first day in office, Ronny is one of my administration’s most trusted advisors...I consider this consummate professional a national asset."
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2018/04/25/president-obama-signed-off-on-dr-jacksons-fitness-multiple-times-n2474446
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2018, 02:51:42 PM »
Does that intern DUmbass still have job?
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7