Author Topic: To all real DUers. Put on your thinking caps, use your critical thinking skills  (Read 2947 times)

Offline CC27

Sun Apr 22, 2018, 05:03 PM
Star Member Dream Girl (1,110 posts)

To all real DUers. Put on your thinking caps, use your critical thinking skills...

Disrupters are getting more and more active in preparation for midterms. My advice before you join in a Hillary/Bernie discussion
1. Ignore the post
2. Trash the thread
3. Block the poster if you question their legitimacy (low post count or something else seems “off” in tone or language)

https://upload.democraticunderground.com/100210526279

Thinking caps? Critical thinking skills? This is the DUmp you're talking about lady.  People who burn chicken wire to prove 9-11 was fake.

Offline SVPete

:lmao: It's been nearly a year and a hlf since the American people rejected HilLIARy and told her she would never be President, and DUers are still supposed to toe the HilLIARy-not-Bernie party line? :lmao:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
Given the choices we had on November 2016, there was no way in HELL I was going to vote for HELLary.  I admit, I had my doubts about Trump, but a dead skunk was preferable to the wicked witch of Benghazi...

DJT has  been a godsend for this nation...
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."

To all real DUers. Put on your thinking caps, use your critical thinking skills...
A real DUmmie would have more than 1110 posts.

Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline diesel driver

1.  There is no such thing as a "real DUer". 

2.  Critical thinking skills do not exist in their universe, they are totally incapable of thinking, period, nevermind "critical" thinking...
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
1.  There is no such thing as a "real DUer". 

2.  Critical thinking skills do not exist in their universe, they are totally incapable of thinking, period, nevermind "critical" thinking...

They don't even realize that a number of us post there with relatively high post counts.  And when we post, we usually are getting under the ardent DUmmies collective skins.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Old n Grumpy

To all real DUers.

Are you trying to tell me there are real people posting all that vile, hate filled, profanity riddled trash?  :thatsright:

I thought the place was a joke site, you know like a comedy skit on SNL or something. :loser: :loser:

Disrupters are getting more and more active in preparation for midterms. My advice before you join in a Hillary/Bernie discussion
1. Ignore the post
2. Trash the thread

A hilliary or bernie thered? arent they the LOSERS you had running in the last election?

And isn't hilliary soon to be under investigation and possible prosecution for all her crimes?

So, you want to ignore a differing opinion and or trash the post, that seem like a real good way to keep being losers!  :loser: :loser: :loser:

When you say put on your thinking caps are you talking about those stupid ***** hats you all are so proud of? :thatsright: :loser: :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
Funniest post I've seen all day.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline SVPete

Funniest post I've seen all day.

The day is young.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
It does not take "critical thinking skills" to "trash" "ignore" or "block"  a thread.   :thatsright:
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline I_B_Perky

Given the choices we had on November 2016, there was no way in HELL I was going to vote for HELLary.  I admit, I had my doubts about Trump, but a dead skunk was preferable to the wicked witch of Benghazi...

DJT has  been a godsend for this nation...

Same here. I'll give the man credit:   he has done or at least tried to do, what he said he was gonna do on the campaign trail.

That right there gets him my vote in 2020.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline diesel driver

That right there gets him my vote in 2020.

Ditto!!    :II:

Offline DumbAss Tanker

You might as well ask them to flap their arms really hard and fly across the Atlantic.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline VelvetElvis

• Misunderestimated
  • Drill Sgt for the DeathSquadHateForce
You might as well ask them to flap their arms really hard and fly across the Atlantic.
Well, that might actually work!

As for critical thinking and the DUmp, they certainly are critical of anyone who has the temerity to do their thinking for themselves, instead of toeing the Demrat party line.
Proud Member of the Death Squad Hate Force Since  1980