Author Topic: William Hay's "Experimenting on a Small Planet"  (Read 68187 times)

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
Re: William Hay's "Experimenting on a Small Planet"
« Reply #125 on: March 23, 2016, 01:09:40 PM »
Hey, Paulie buzztard, lookit what I found:

Sea level has been falling on the Atlantic seaboard for the past six years.
https://stevengoddard.wordpress.com/2016/03/23/falling-sea-level/

I don't know if I have thanked you recently for putting a thread in the Science Club where we can talk about what idiots you AGW cultists tend to be, so, thanks!   :bigbird:
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline thundley4

« Reply #126 on: March 23, 2016, 01:22:54 PM »

I don't know if I have thanked you recently for putting a thread in the Science Club where we can talk about what idiots you AGW cultists tend to be, so, thanks!   :bigbird:

So Obama was right about one thing.

this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/06/03/obamas-nomination-victory_n_105028.html

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #127 on: March 23, 2016, 01:38:24 PM »

Great Scott! The ocean is running dry!

It must be The Joker Global Manmade Climate Warming Change. Quick, we must pass more restrictive laws and send more American taxpayer money to third world shitholes!
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #128 on: April 07, 2016, 06:42:35 PM »
owebuma caused the oceans to recede as promised.
Now I have a measure of respect for him...NOT!
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #129 on: May 13, 2016, 08:44:58 AM »
Even though this may be a couple of days late, I wanted to post this in Paulie buzztard's thread in honor of the 10th anniversary of Albert Arnold Algore Junior's bullshit mockumentary - An Inconvenient Truth.

An Inconvenient Review: After 10 Years Al Gore’s Film Is Still Alarmingly Inaccurate

In honor of the upcoming 10th anniversary, The Daily Caller News Foundation re-watched “An Inconvenient Truth” just to see how well Gore’s warnings of future climate disaster lined up with reality.
http://dailycaller.com/2016/05/03/an-inconvenient-review-after-10-years-al-gores-film-is-still-alarmingly-inaccurate/#ixzz47h2jBizY

You all can follow the link and read the article for yourselves (i highly recommend it), but I wanted to share the points that the article highlighted:

1.  Kilimanjaro Still Has Snow
2.  Gore Left Out The 15-Year “Hiatus” In Warming
3.  The Weather Hasn’t Gotten Worse
4.  The North Pole Still Has Ice
5.  A “Day After Tomorrow”-Style Ice Age Is Still A Day Away

It's a very good read, please clik the link and have a giggle.
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #130 on: April 26, 2018, 10:20:52 AM »
Some more bad news for Paulie Buzz-nuts and Albert Arnold Algore Jr's cult:

New Study: Global Warming Is 'Not As Bad As We Thought'

Climatologist downgrades impact forecast by as much as 45%.
https://www.dailywire.com/news/29865/new-study-global-warming-not-bad-we-thought-james-barrett

A fairly decent read, done by two actual scientists, but I wanted to share with all of you the money shot:

... scientists have acknowledged that attempting to forecast future global temperatures is a near impossibility...

:lmao:

C.S. Lewis