Author Topic: primitives an unforgiving bunch  (Read 1473 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
primitives an unforgiving bunch
« on: April 17, 2018, 10:42:24 AM »
https://upload.democraticunderground.com/100210504985

Oh my.

PaulX2 (318 posts)     Tue Apr 17, 2018, 11:21 AM

Trying To Make Obama Fail While My Family Struggled To Not Go Bankrupt - Will Never Forgive Them

Whenever some idiot says something nice about anyone, or anything Republican, I remind them I HATE ALL REPUBLICANS GUTS.

I had a number of houses, and my life was great in 2008 before the collapse. In a matter of months all my equity disappeared, and I couldn't make all my payments, and the whole thing started to collapse while I racked up debt month after month while my life's work faded away. I was pretty much penniless, teetering on insolvency day after day. The stress was literally too much.

While my family struggled, the Republicans had one goal. Make sure Obama didn't make things better for me, so they could elect a Republican president in 2012. They tried to sabotage every single thing Obama did that might help me and others suffering from the worst recession since the great depression. They even voted in lock step against the stimulus. UNFORGIVABLE.

I Hate The Guts Of Every Single Republican.

If you are still a Republican, after knowing what the party did to hurt ME AND EVERYONE ELSE IN AMERICA that wasn't a billionaire, well I won't say what I think should happen to you. I would be banned FOREVER from the internets, and probably locked up for a trillion years.

All Republicans I Hope Your Burn In Hell FOREVER.

Have a great day DU'ers.... Time to get back to work.

Well, I suppose.

lpbk2713 (33,359 posts)      Tue Apr 17, 2018, 11:26 AM

1. I'm with you there.

They saw to it they lived up to their name while Obama was in office.

The Greedy Ostructionist Party

raging moderate (1,848 posts)      Tue Apr 17, 2018, 11:27 AM

2. I am sorry all this happened to you, PaulX2.

Hang in there. It sounds as if you still have what it takes to dig your way out of your troubles. You will find a way.

PaulX2 (318 posts)      Tue Apr 17, 2018, 11:32 AM

3. We Did Keep Most Of Our Holdings And Did Recover - Thank You President Obama For Working So Hard

And I thank a lot of Democrats too for making sure the safety net (I didn't use) was there just in case I couldn't keep it together. I had a constant headache from the stress for months/years I recall.

I learned two valuable lessons though.

Being overleveraged, and ever giving one inch of consideration to Republicans.

In reality, I do hate some Republicans less than others. Some Republicans actually do things that aren't pure evil sometimes, even though it is real rare. Their whole party is bent on helping billionaires rob my family, and destroy my planet while profiting off their "investments".

Freddie (4,440 posts)      Tue Apr 17, 2018, 11:33 AM

4. I hate them with the heat of a thousand suns

The ACA saved my son's life, by allowing him to be on my insurance at age 25. He was able to get the treatment he needed and is doing great now, 2 years later.

My brother is a self-employed cancer survivor. He got insurance through his wife's job but she died. Thanks to the ACA he can get insurance and doesn't have to worry about losing his home and life savings if he got sick again.

Republicans would prefer if people like my son and brother died. And they have the utter balls to call themselves Christians.

Well, I suppose.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SVPete

Re: primitives an unforgiving bunch
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2018, 11:28:44 AM »

Trying To Make Obama Fail While My Family Struggled To Not Go Bankrupt - Will Never Forgive Them

Whenever some idiot says something nice about anyone, or anything Republican, I remind them I HATE ALL REPUBLICANS GUTS.

I had a number of houses, and my life was great in 2008 before the collapse. In a matter of months all my equity disappeared, and I couldn't make all my payments, and the whole thing started to collapse while I racked up debt month after month while my life's work faded away. I was pretty much penniless, teetering on insolvency day after day. The stress was literally too much.

Translation: LPC Noob bought deeply into the housing bubble using very low down payment loans. The bubble burst, LPCN's properties went upside down and mortgage holders demanded extra payments to get the debt-value relationship back upright. This was the risk PaulX2 assumed with every property he bought - his choice, Rs having basically nothing to do with the risk or the bursting of the bubble (which was the culmination of 30+ years of foolish government-forced loosening of loan standards). But in typical Prog fashion, PaulX2 blames a bogeyman he hates rather than acknowledging his situation was his own doing.

A contrasting :bouncy: , some friends of ours took advantage of easy home equity loans in the mid-2000s. Their equity was a very small % of the "value" of their home, and when 2008-2009 hit, they lost their home. Their comment, when we were catching up with them was, "It was our fault." They went through foreclosure, rented and buckled down (not high salary jobs, BTW), and in 5 or 6 years they were able again to buy a home. They didn't rail against Bush or Republicans, nor did they look to Obama or Democrats as some sort of savior.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2018, 11:34:30 AM »
And yet, we are the party of hate....
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2018, 12:52:51 PM »
Too stupid to realize the 2008 crisis was caused by his beloved dims who strong armed banks into making loans to people who had no HOPE of repaying them based on the fantasy "everyone deserves home ownership no matter how poor."

bawney fwank in particular was responsible for telling banks: If you don't meet certain minority loan ratios (read: illegal quotas) you will face severe persecution/prosecution.

The dummy primitive (I repeat myself) has his own side to blame.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2018, 01:01:28 PM »
Too stupid to realize the 2008 crisis was caused by his beloved dims who strong armed banks into making loans to people who had no HOPE of repaying them based on the fantasy "everyone deserves home ownership no matter how poor."

bawney fwank in particular was responsible for telling banks: If you don't meet certain minority loan ratios (read: illegal quotas) you will face severe persecution/prosecution.

The dummy primitive (I repeat myself) has his own side to blame.

This, but they will NEVER admit it.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2018, 01:39:33 PM »
PaulX2 (318 posts)      Tue Apr 17, 2018, 11:32 AM

3. We Did Keep Most Of Our Holdings And Did Recover - Thank You President Obama For Working So Hard

And I thank a lot of Democrats too for making sure the safety net (I didn't use) was there just in case I couldn't keep it together. I had a constant headache from the stress for months/years I recall.

I learned two valuable lessons though.

Being overleveraged
You could have stopped right there with your whining. The GOP did not force you to assume the risk of buying more properties than you could afford. It would be like me blaming the democrats for every dollar I spent on a non-winning lottery ticket.  :whatever:
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2018, 01:49:09 PM »
Struggled to not go bankrupt?  Tut tut, That isn't possible, I have been informed by your Red Front comrades that the Obama economy was the wonderfullest ever, all due to the unstinting efforts of that infinitely-capable fellow.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2018, 02:12:06 PM »
Struggled to not go bankrupt?  Tut tut, That isn't possible, I have been informed by your Red Front comrades that the Obama economy was the wonderfullest ever, all due to the unstinting efforts of that infinitely-capable fellow.

Yes, and the idiot conveniently forgets that although not a single R voted for the "stimulus", it passed anyway.  How did that work out for him/her/it?
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2018, 03:01:30 PM »
Next time read the fine print before you gamble with other peoples money.

You got what you deserved :bird: :loser:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2018, 03:22:16 PM »
I had a number of houses, and my life was great in 2008 before the collapse.

Digging a little deeper than other DU-folk did, LPCN PaulX2 was trying to be a LANDLORD, from a Prog perspective, a Bourgeois Parasite!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2018, 05:47:41 PM »
The stupid in this thread, it burns!!

I read this thread as being done by a really great mole posting to get a Muttly Laugh
on the tribe at the DUmp.  And they bought it hook, line, and sinker.  Must be opening day of fishing season. :rotf:

< watch this space for coming distractions >