Author Topic: DU Lawyers: A question about representation  (Read 858 times)

Offline CC27

DU Lawyers: A question about representation
« on: April 16, 2018, 07:07:13 AM »
PJMcK (6,581 posts)

DU Lawyers: A question about representation

It's been reportedly very difficult for Trump to find good legal representation in his potential criminal cases. When John Down resigned, that left Trump almost entirely without relevant legal experience. This morning, there was a report that yet another attorney passed on working for Trump:

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10142038627

My question is simple. Did John Down have any responsibility to help Trump find a replacement lawyer? By leaving, Down has left his former client exposed. Is there any relevant ethics rules involved when a lawyer and a client part ways?

Make no mistake: I'm certain Dowd left because of the near-impossibility of effectively representing this client. The fact that so many other high-end lawyers won't take Trump's case indicates that there are a myriad of reasons why Trump is a dangerous person to be associated with.

https://upload.democraticunderground.com/100210498984

Willpitt has some ninja  lawyers you can borrow.  :rotf:

Offline Old n Grumpy

Re: DU Lawyers: A question about representation
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2018, 11:45:58 AM »
The lawyers don't want to represent him because they know he has to be guilty. Since the last administration using the IRS, FBI, DOJ and along with the democratic party machine had the election rigged so hilliary could not lose and he won any way proves his guilt!! :thatsright: :-)
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
Re: DU Lawyers: A question about representation
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2018, 12:59:06 PM »
his potential criminal cases.

Collect "evidence"  ????   Impeachment!

Ya DUmmies......................................... :bird:
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.