Author Topic: jackpiners being mercilessly cruel towards poor sick feeble little old lady  (Read 1187 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
https://jackpineradicals.com/boards/topic/shes-back-hillary-clinton-will-headline-a-major-dnc-fundraiser/

Oh my.

avaistheone1 (1256 posts)      April 13, 2018 at 7:05 pm

SHE'S BACK: Hillary Clinton Will Headline A Major DNC Fundraiser

A set of likely presidential candidates will join their party’s last nominee, Hillary Clinton, to raise money for the Democratic National Committee next month at its annual Women’s Leadership Forum.California Sen. Kamala Harris, New York Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand, and former Missouri secretary of state Jason Kander will speak at the May event in Washington, the second major fundraising effort by the DNC this year, following last month’s ““IWillVote Gala.”

Since early last year, when Tom Perez took over as chair of the DNC, the former labor secretary has faced a steady string of questions about the party’s fundraising operation, which has lagged consistently behind its Republican counterpart. In 2017, the DNC raised about $67 million — falling short of the Republican National Committee by all of $58 million.

Clinton’s presence at the forum, a likely draw for some of the major donors who supported her campaign against President Trump, will come about two months after she held a New York fundraiser for her post-2016 political group, Onward Together, on the same day as Perez appeared in Manhattan to raise money for the party, drawing complaints from some donors.

The event will mark Clinton’s first fundraiser for the DNC since the 2016 campaign, as Republicans continue to run campaign ads against her and some Democrats still question whether her active presence in the party is a helpful one. (Last month, asked in an interview when Clinton will “ride off into the sunset,” North Dakota Sen. Heidi Heitkamp, now in a tough red-state reelection bid, answered, “I don’t know, not soon enough.”)

The DNC is presenting this year’s Women’s Leadership Forum, an annual event first held in 1993, under the theme, “Women Will Vote” — part of the DNC’s new initiative to reach 50 million voters ahead of the 2018 election, a DNC official said on Friday.

Clinton is scheduled to open the event at a welcome reception for guests.

Harris, the first-term California senator thought to be one of the strongest possible contenders in a crowded Democratic primary, will serve as the keynote speaker.

Gillibrand and Kander are slated to speak earlier in the day, along with New York Rep. Grace Meng, Alabama Rep. Terri Sewell, and former Michigan governor Jennifer Granholm.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/rubycramer/hillary-clinton-dnc-fundraiser?utm_term=.bbMyDompX#.wanNVQJqR

Lorien (1852 posts)    (Reply to original post)   April 13, 2018 at 7:07 pm

1. Doing her part to ensure even more losses in November

Everything she touches turns to mud.

nevereVereven (4472 posts)      (Reply to original post)   April 13, 2018 at 7:15 pm

2. I'm glad to see Kamala Harris foolishly jumping on Herself's coattails.

I hope this gets LOTS of publicity!

RufusTFirefly (3257 posts)    (Reply to nevereVereven - post #2)   April 13, 2018 at 8:55 pm

8. It only serves to confirm our worst fears about Harris's intentions

Gillibrand’s, too.

If Cory Booker were a woman, I’m sure he’d be there as well.

Next!

Satan (3619 posts)    (Reply to original post)   April 13, 2018 at 7:16 pm

3. If Hillary has a single functional brain cell left in her head

…she would stay completely the **** out of public view right about now. Because if World War III just started, she deserves about 66.6% of the blame for making it possible. And would have been starting it herself if she had “won” in 2016.

^^^screen name reminds franksolich to post new chapter in "Paradise Lost: the primitives in Hell" sometime later today.

Punxsutawney (2404 posts)    (Reply to Satan - post #3)   April 13, 2018 at 7:22 pm

4. Enthusiastically starting it.

Quite a bit on the record regarding her preferences for military action in Syria.

cc6 (1839 posts)    (Reply to original post)   April 13, 2018 at 7:31 pm

5. right now HC's done/doing this

https://womenintheworld.com/events/the-women-in-the-world-summit-2018/

Women in the World Summit
April 12 – 14, 2018 New York City

The ninth annual Women in the World Summit is taking place April 12-14, 2018 at the David H. Koch Theater at Lincoln Center in New York City. The event is presented and co-hosted by Toyota.

Former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton will be appearing at the Summit along with Academy Award-winner Viola Davis, contributing writer at The New Yorker

Ronan Farrow will moderate a panel with Italian actress Asia Argento and Italian model Ambra B. Gutierrez, two women who stood up to disgraced Hollywood mogul Harvey Weinstein.

Parkland gun control activist Delaney Tarr, Liberian Nobel laureate Leymah Gbowee, restaurant workers’ activist Saru Jayaraman, and Uber CEO Dara Khosrowshahi.

Also joining us onstage will be U.S. Senators Kirsten Gillibrand and Lisa Murkowski, best-selling author and principal dancer at American Ballet Theatre, Misty Copeland, award-winning actress and star of Dietland Julianna Margulies, New York Times columnist Nicholas Kristof, actress, MSNBC anchor Joy-Ann Reid, and Dr. Fozia Alvi, a volunteer in the Rohingya refugee camps in Bangladesh.

Many more names will be announced soon.

and this crap..HC tweet from yesterday..

“More terrific work from a group of progressives working to turn activism into lasting action. Congratulations to @arenasummit on announcing their latest class of fellows today. #OnwardTogether”

Stockholmer (4534 posts)    (Reply to original post)   April 13, 2018 at 7:34 pm

6. losers gotta lose
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Old n Grumpy

The old fat drunken cow is like the energizer bunny, she just can't go away when she smells money!! :-)
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Karin

Toyota, good to know.  What a dreary and miserable event that must have been.  Full of shrieking harpies.