Author Topic: In Defense of Joy Behar, Part I  (Read 1755 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
In Defense of Joy Behar, Part I
« on: April 10, 2018, 10:20:21 PM »
In Defense of Joy Behar, Part I
https://patch.com/minnesota/richfield/defense-joy-behar-part-i

In Trumplandia these days it's starting to look more and more like Open Mic Nite meets "The Handmaid's Tale."

Apparently when funny ladies give Trump any kind of scathing critiques with their jokes, it bothers him. A lot. It hurts The Great Leader's feelings. It also makes him angry enough to retaliate, big time.

In other words, he tries to get his fem-enemies fired — but not in the face-to-face way he did on "The Apprentice." Remember, this isn't TV, this is real life. With feisty funny ladies, he has to outsource his termination trolls. He has to rely on the Boys with Bucks in the Backroom — like CEO's at NBC or ABC or CNN — to unemploy women who keep exercising their First Amendment Rights.

The article defends Kathy Griffin, Katie Rich, and Joy Behar. They brought it onto themselves. They have themselves to blame solely.

Kathy Griffin has attacked Bristol and Willow Palin, Demi Lovato, and Donald Trump. She was also banned from NBC.  :mental:

Katie Rich called Barron Trump a school shooter.  :mental:

Joy Behar attacked Christians and Mike Pence on The View.  :mental:

They play victim and use the victim card all the time.  :mental: :bs:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Re: In Defense of Joy Behar, Part I
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2018, 05:42:12 AM »
Apparently when funny ladies give Trump any kind of scathing critiques

Hold it right there, what does 'Funny ladies' have to do with any of those vitriolic, toxic sows?
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2018, 07:49:18 AM »
Hollyweird is circling their wagons, but the savages are ignoring them. If Griffin and Behar are having trouble getting gigs, it's because event and venue managers do want the financial bath of sparsely attended expensive events. Like what happened with the Ditzy Tricks.

Griffin, Behar, and that other female who's name doesn't ring a bell with me forgot there are lots of comedians "out there" who are actually funny and that insulting the values of their audience is career suicide. Just as the Ditzy Tricks learned the hard way that there are lots more Country acts "out there" that radio station will play and concert promoters will book, bands who, at a minimum, are wise enough not to insult the values of Country music listeners.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2018, 10:27:30 AM »
they are not funny and ugly to boot. Not worth the price of a ticket.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2018, 05:26:09 AM »
What they're encountering is payback. Connelly is doing what most liberals do when their sacred cow(s) are ostracized -- whine, bitch, and complain that it's too hot in the kitchen.

<----------- kitchen door's that way. Don't let it hit you in the ass on the way out.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2018, 04:56:57 AM »
Hold it right there, what does 'Funny ladies' have to do with any of those vitriolic, toxic sows?

Yep. The term "Funny" doesn't apply to any of those talentless crones.
btw, with Kathy Griffin, it wasn't the fact that she "Critiqued" Trump, it's the fact that she depicted herself holding his severed head, an implied death threat against a sitting US President. I still remember the reports on how scared and distressed Barron Trump was upon seeing that picture.
If a rodeo clown can be fired and banned for life just for wearing an Obama mask, then why should she be expected to not face any consequences for that?

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2018, 06:31:29 AM »
In defense of Joy Behar, she is a complete idiot so consider the source when she vomits up political commentary. There seems to be some kind of disconnect between her and reality so don't judge her too harshly. She is only speaking about what she knows and she knows nothing.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Online Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2018, 01:39:40 PM »
In defense of Joy Behar, she is a complete idiot so consider the source when she vomits up political commentary. There seems to be some kind of disconnect between her and reality so don't judge her too harshly. She is only speaking about what she knows and she knows nothing.

The queen of 'talking out her ass"?
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.