Author Topic: Trump replaces McMaster with Bolton as national security adviser  (Read 1012 times)

Offline mrclose

None of this really matters to me anymore! :hammer:

As one of the biggest cheerleaders for Trump ... from the beginning, after this fiasco of a spending bill today, I can think of no excuse or reasoning for what looks like a cave-in to the American Hating Elitists!
(Of both parties!)

I say this in accepting his (Trump's) word that he is going to sign this monstrosity of a spending bill!

President Trump announced Thursday he will replace national security adviser H.R. McMaster with former United Nations Ambassador John Bolton.

The president wrote in a tweet that Bolton, the hawkish former Bush administration official, will take over for McMaster on April 9.

“I am pleased to announce that, effective 4/9/18, @AmbJohnBolton will be my new National Security Advisor. I am very thankful for the service of General H.R. McMaster who has done an outstanding job & will always remain my friend. There will be an official contact handover on 4/9,” Trump wrote.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/379852-trump-replaces-mcmaster-with-bolton-as-national-security-adviser
"When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead.
It is difficult only for the others.

It is the same when you are stupid."

~ Anonymous