Author Topic: 2014 Isla Vista rampage earns Elliot Rodger a chilling title — first alt-right k  (Read 1390 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
2014 Isla Vista rampage earns Elliot Rodger a chilling title — first alt-right killer
http://www.sanluisobispo.com/news/local/crime/article199223209.html

The Isla Vista man who killed six people near UC Santa Barbara in 2014 was the first alt-right killer, according to a new Southern Poverty Law Center report.

The nonprofit organization — which tracks extremists and hate groups — published a report on Monday classifying 22-year-old Elliot Rodger’s Central Coast killings as the first in a series of similar crimes committed by men known for their far-right viewpoints.

In May 2014, Rodger — a Santa Barbara City College student — killed his roommates and their friend before taking to the streets of Isla Vista, where he first pounded on the door of a UC Santa Barbara sorority house. When he couldn’t get into the house, he drove around shooting people with a handgun and intentionally hitting them with his car, according to a Santa Barbara County Sheriff’s Office investigative summary.

Elliot Rodger, an alt-right killer? I never thought he was even a right winger. I always thought he was far left.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2018, 10:54:00 PM by Ptarmigan »
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline SVPete

It's the SPLC, where, like DU, facts don't matter. Elliot Rodger recorded a GBCW video where he explained his motive, and the LA Times published a transcript thereof:

Hi, Elliot Rodger here. Well, this is my last video. It all has to come to this. Tomorrow is the day of retribution, the day I will have my revenge against humanity, against all of you.

For the last eight years of my life, since I hit puberty, I've been forced to endure an existence of loneliness, rejection and unfulfilled desires, all because girls have never been attracted to me. Girls gave their affection and sex and love to other men, never to me.

I'm 22 years old and still a virgin, never even kissed a girl. And through college, 2 1/2 years, more than that actually, I'm still a virgin. It has been very torturous.

College is the time when everyone experiences those things such as sex and fun and pleasure. In those years I've had to rot in loneliness, it's not fair.

You girls have never been attracted to me. I don't know why you girls aren't attracted to me but I will punish you all for it. It's an injustice, a crime because I don't know what you don't see in me, I'm the perfect guy and yet you throw yourselves at all these obnoxious men instead of me, the supreme gentleman. I will punish all of you for it. [laughs]

On the day of retribution, I am going to enter the hottest sorority house at UCSB and I will slaughter every single spoiled, stuck-up, blond slut I see inside there. All those girls I've desired so much. They have all rejected me and looked down on me as an inferior man if I ever made a sexual advance toward them, while they throw themselves at these obnoxious brutes.

I take great pleasure in slaughtering all of you., You will finally see that I am, in truth, the superior one, the true alpha male. [laughs] Yes, after I have annihilated every single girl in the sorority house, I'll take to the streets of Isla Vista and slay every single person I see there. All those popular kids who live such lives of hedonistic pleasure while I've had to rot in loneliness all these years. They all look down upon me every time I tried to join them, they've all treated me like a mouse.

Well, now I will be a god compared to you, you will all be animals, you are animals and I will slaughter you like animals. I'll be a god exacting my retribution on all those who deserve it and you do deserve it just for the crime of living a better life than me.

The popular kids, you never accepted me and now you will all pay for it. Girls, all I ever wanted was to love you, be loved by you. I wanted a girlfriend. I wanted sex, love, affection, adoration.

You think I'm unworthy of you. That's I crime I can never get over. If I can't have you girls, I will destroy you. [laughs] You denied me a happy life and in turn I will deny all of you life, it's only fair. I hate all of you.

Humanity is a disgusting, wretched, depraved species. If I had it in my power I would stop at nothing to reduce every single one of you to mountains of skulls and rivers of blood and rightfully so. You deserve to be annihilated and I will give that to you. You never showed me any mercy so I will show you none. [laughs]

You forced me to suffer all my life, now I will make you all suffer. I waited a long time for this. I'll give you exactly what you deserve, all of you. All you girls who rejected me, looked down upon me, you know, treated me like scum while you gave yourselves to other men. And all of you men for living a better life than me, all of you sexually active men. I hate you. I hate all of you. I can't wait to give you exactly what you deserve, annihilation.

Rodger was an outsider (nothing wrong with that, BTDTGTTS) and a bitter horndog loser (again, not morally reprehensible). Who took out his bitterness in blood. No politics in what he did, just a bitter rejected horndog who went over the edge.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline SVPete

Further, from this article:

The assailant has been identified as Elliot Rodger. A statement from Santa Barbara City College said: "According to our information, Rodger had registered at Santa Barbara City College at various times during the last three years but had either stopped attending or withdrew from all courses. Before that, in 2011, he completed three courses. The college has not located any record of discipline or other issues." (Press reports indicate that his parents had previously reported to police their concerns about his videos.)

That has a tragically familiar ring.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
I have thought that the Southern Poverty Law Center as a hate organization for a long time. They did some good work against the KKK and other white supremacist groups but since then they have become an arm of the liberal octopus that stretches out to kill all things that are moral.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline SVPete

The dude also did a lengthy autobiography. I've been skimming it, and the noteworthy things I've noticed so far are that he REALLY hates women and that his parents divorced when he was 7. His father quickly found a new live-in GF, a "fair skinned" Moroccan. He had a succession of nannies through his early years, including a couple of Hispanics and a black woman. He describes them as being pleasant and fun.

Oy! I waded through about 1/4 of it (up to age 12). The dude was obsessed with computer games, wanting to be popular, having things, and his physical limitations (he was small and not very strong at anything).

From this article it looks like his spoiled brat materialism got overfed (his father is noteworthy in Hollyweird). Also mentioned in the Daily Mail article, his mother (whom he preferred over his father) is Malaysian.

The only reasons SPLC is calling him out as an "Alt Right" is that he's dead, isn't well known, and SPLC knows their followers won't bother with fact-checking.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
I know it is from SPLC and that is a shady organization.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline SVPete

The SPLC has become - and has been for quite a while - a hate group that slanders people with differing political views.

Offline thundley4

The SPLC has become - and has been for quite a while - a hate group that slanders people with differing political views.

A couple of years ago I was looking around their site. They had the Nation of Islam as a right wing hate group. That's when I knew for certain that the SPLC was just another group controlled by the left.

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

They might claim that his story is an indictment of the American right, but as you guys have noted with the links, it is in fact an indictment of ultra- liberal parenting (Especially if the ultra- liberals in question are ultra- rich). He clearly spent his entire life being spoiled rotten by his parents, mainly his father, and given every single thing he wanted as a kid (Don't forget, liberal parenting styles are all about imposing no limits on your kids, doing whatever they ask, never employing any kind of discipline, and striking the word "No" from your vocabulary). So, for so many women to turn him down and tell him "No," likely the first people in his life to do so, was something the spoiled little punk was unaccustomed to, and he thus didn't take it well.
His bragging also shows he thought the way to a woman's heart was by impressing them with his money and overpriced possessions. Problem is, most women are not shallow enough to buy into that, especially if he has such a rotten personality behind it.
He's a lesson on why parents shouldn't spoil their kids, because he's the kind of adult they could grow up to become.
The SPLC should blame the Left for his rampage, not the Right.