Author Topic: Trump is going totally off-script (and off the rails) at CPAC. Atman  (Read 879 times)

Online CC27

Star Member Atman (31,079 posts)

Trump is going totally off-script (and off the rails) at CPAC.

He's in his element, playing to an adoring crowd of sycophants and morons. He's rambling worse than usual.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210278429

You just described the DUmp.

Offline DLR Pyro

Re: Trump is going totally off-script (and off the rails) at CPAC. Atman
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2018, 01:17:25 PM »
He's in his element, playing to an adoring crowd of sycophants and morons. He's rambling worse than usual.

DUmmy atman must have been watching a former speech of obama.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2018, 02:05:01 PM »
Altoid is right, a professional politician reads every poll tested word given to them by their speech writers.  DUmmies don't understand real transparency as practiced by our President.  They praised O'bummer's stammering and poorly formed thoughts when he wandered off script.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2018, 07:29:39 PM »
Altoid is right, a professional politician reads every poll tested word given to them by their speech writers.  DUmmies don't understand real transparency as practiced by our President. They praised O'bummer's stammering and poorly formed thoughts when he wandered off script.

But consider this: It's not that Obama can't speak clearly. It's that he employs the intellectual stammer. Not to be confused with a stutter, which the president decidedly does not have, the intellectual stammer signals a brain that is moving so fast that the mouth can't keep up. The stammer is commonly found among university professors, characters in Woody Allen movies and public thinkers of the sort that might appear on C-SPAN but not CNN. If you're a member or a fan of that subset, chances are the president's stammer doesn't bother you; in fact, you might even love him for it (he sounds just like your grad school roommate, especially when he drank too much Scotch and attempted to expound on the Hegelian dialectic!).
http://articles.latimes.com/2011/may/26/opinion/la-oe-daum-obamaspeak-20110526

Liberalism is a mental disorder.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden