Author Topic: DUmmies offer up reasonable gun control ideas  (Read 4360 times)

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
Re: DUmmies offer up reasonable gun control ideas
« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2018, 10:19:52 PM »
Limit bullet clips on all firearms to 5. 

Piece of cake.

Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2018, 03:15:36 PM »
IIRC it was called Project Exile. Not only did liberals claim it was racist, they also said it was breaking up families. Baby mama's didn't want the hassle of trying to get little meal tickets to a federal pen to visit the baby daddy.

Project Exile does ring a bell, Thundley.  I think you may  be correct.   Thanks!!!!  :cheersmate:

Only reason why I remember it was because the Chief of Police of Richmond stated that it was the most effective program he had ever seen.  Said not only did it cut gun crime, it cut all crime since most of the career criminals carried firearms and once they were locked up the crime rate dropped drastically.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2018, 11:36:46 PM »
Each and every one of these DUmmys needs to be invaded, raped and slowly murdered by their loving criminal minority scum they so love...with no weapon to defend against their monster making.