Author Topic: I overheard a very disturbing discussion today... (Cool story bro)  (Read 1476 times)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210258204

Mon Feb 19, 2018, 04:09 PM
First Speaker (2,021 posts)

I overheard a very disturbing discussion today...

...I was walking by a gas station, and heard two guys standing by a SUV discussing Parkland. One of them was cursing(!!) the protesting kids, calling them "snowflakes"--the very word he used--and saying someone should teach them some "manners". The other guy then said, "I hope someone goes to that ****ing school and finishes the job. Beat Cruz' score". I almost was physically ill, I couldn't believe anyone could think this, much less say it. The first guy kind of half-laughed and made some joke about how "politically incorrect" the second guy was. I almost called them out, but they were two big, strapping young guys, and I'm very much an older guy, and to be honest, I was scared to death right about then. I just walked past, and got the **** out of the area fast. But I'm wondering...should this be taken seriously? Were they two super-assholes just blowing off steam--bad enough!--or should I call the FBI? Does that constitute a "threat"?

So much bullshit packed into one post.  I can't believe these people sit around and make this stupid shit up, day in and day out.

A few of them have mentioned the store should have cameras ... The OP hasn't addressed that part, I wonder why?

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline YupItsMe

Re: I overheard a very disturbing discussion today... (Cool story bro)
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2018, 04:40:37 PM »
   And how many leftists have tweeted that all Repubs and NRA members should die. These are real tweets not bouncies.   I betcha if you looked into it some of them probably have been celebrities.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2018, 05:38:58 AM »
At the rural firehouse they were talking about taking guns to school and hunting afterwards. They didn't understand idiots shooting the place up and it wouldve never occurred to them to do that back in the day.
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2018, 06:31:13 AM »
At the rural firehouse they were talking about taking guns to school and hunting afterwards. They didn't understand idiots shooting the place up and it wouldve never occurred to them to do that back in the day.

It also did not occur to us to eat laundry detergent either but here we are unfortunately.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2018, 06:53:25 AM »

We all used to take our guns to school.  Even our superintendent and a lot of the teachers.

Now we have a lot of schools (and this number is actually growing) that have skeet and trap shooting clubs.  Not all kids are made for football, basketball, baseball, track ...  It's a great outlet for kids who don't want to play 'ball'.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline VelvetElvis

• Misunderestimated
  • Drill Sgt for the DeathSquadHateForce
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2018, 07:03:14 AM »
It also did not occur to us to eat laundry detergent either but here we are unfortunately.

Now that you mention it, eating laundry detergent might go a long way to explaining how we got Jimmy Kimmel and Chelsea Handler.
Proud Member of the Death Squad Hate Force Since  1980