Author Topic: Predictions - Better than Bouncys?  (Read 1440 times)

Offline zeitgeist

Predictions - Better than Bouncys?
« on: February 19, 2018, 11:10:18 AM »
Low post ghost looking for cred?   :whistling:

https://upload.democraticunderground.com/100210255895

shockey80 (670 posts)

Soon, Trump voters are going to have a head on collision with reality.
Mueller is reality. In my opinion this is one of the most dangerous periods in our countries history for this reason.

The Republican party , Trump, Fox news, propaganda campaign against their voters has been completely successful. Trump voters now believe in fake news. They don't care about the Russia investigation, fake news. They don't care about the bad things they hear about Trump. Fake news. Trump voters are under the complete control of propaganda. It is a major threat to our democracy.

When the Mueller investigation ends it's going to be brutal on Trump and the people who have worked for him. It will be shocking to Trump voters watching so many people getting indicted, pleading guilty, articles of impeachment being brought forth against Trump.

We are going to witness what happens when propaganda hits head on with reality. This will be historic.

vercetti2021 (739 posts)

1. Sorry to tell you this

Mueller is the enemy trying to take down their beloved messiah. They live in some warped reality that the FBI is the enemy and Humpty dRumpty is the victim.

Sadly...that is the case now. Reality doesn't exist to the alt-right.

Response to shockey80 (Original post)Mon Feb 19, 2018, 09:29 AM
Zorro (7,952 posts)

2. **** 'em

I am really tired with dumbassery dominating our political landscape.

Response to shockey80 (Original post)Mon Feb 19, 2018, 09:37 AM
Star Member LonePirate (7,578 posts)

3. I am waiting for Mueller to indict and arrest Jr. and Jared. That is when heads will explode.

Response to shockey80 (Original post)Mon Feb 19, 2018, 09:37 AM
Star Member enough (10,396 posts)

4. If it happens, they won't be aware. NT

Response to enough (Reply #4)Mon Feb 19, 2018, 09:40 AM
Star Member maryellen99 (2,301 posts)

6. Yep because Fox and Breitbart wont report it nt

Response to shockey80 (Original post)Mon Feb 19, 2018, 09:38 AM
Star Member uponit7771 (45,799 posts)

5. Obama: ".. reality has a way of catching up with you ... "

Response to shockey80 (Original post)Mon Feb 19, 2018, 09:44 AM
Afromania (1,101 posts)

7. reality is real and once their fantasy bubble pops they'll be all alone in the hell they've created.

Well, technically not all alone, but any voice they had will be muted because the rest of the country understands that those people can't be trusted not to get us all killed over their dangerous ass "ideologies".

Response to shockey80 (Original post)Mon Feb 19, 2018, 09:46 AM
Kashkakat v.2.0 (630 posts)

8. OK - except a good 30 % of voters are cultists and when the alt reality of a cultist is threatened

they entrench even deeper. What I am hopeful for though is that the majority of us who are NOT cultists will finally rise up and say ENOUGH. So many examples I could cite where conflict was resolved not by extremists seeing the folly of their ways, but by being marginalized and disempowered. Ive said all along that the problem is not white nationalists and far right extremists, its that theyve been empowered/enabled by the mainstream republican party.

Response to shockey80 (Original post)Mon Feb 19, 2018, 09:56 AM
rock (12,940 posts)

9. If they didn't believe all that was fake news

That would make them wrong, stupid, and easily duped. Consider their choices. And remember they are wrong, stupid, and easily duped.

Response to shockey80 (Original post)Mon Feb 19, 2018, 09:57 AM
Star Member kentuck (84,622 posts)

10. It's going to take a while.

We assume that Mueller is going to be around all that time

My guess?   Fitzmass will be early this year.  DUmmies are convinced they are getting a pony 'cause they keep digging in  a pile of  :pokingpoop:

< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline thundley4

Re: Predictions - Better than Bouncys?
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2018, 11:52:31 AM »
They live in some warped reality that the FBI is the enemy and Humpty dRumpty is the victim.

Yeah, the FBI has been doing such a bang up job of stopping crimes even when they have the perps name. Maybe the FBI is the enemy.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2018, 12:08:27 PM »
shockey80 (670 posts)

s80's been around DU awhile. Maybe he has a low post count because (s)he doesn't do many :yeahthat:  :postwhore: posts.

Mueller-Reality hit the fan on Friday, DU-grade Progs splattered most.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2018, 01:44:15 PM »
vercetti2021 (739 posts)

1. Sorry to tell you this

Mueller is the enemy trying to take down their beloved messiah

Umm, unlike you ass clowns, politicians and President Trump are not messiah's to us.  Obama was for you.  They work for us, we are the employer, the President is our employee.

Get back behind the coffee shop counter or cook your fries, moron.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline YupItsMe

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2018, 04:50:38 PM »
          Are they completely unaware about the announcement Mueller's boss made last week.  That 13 Russian agents tried to effect the outcome of the election, but that NO Americans were actively involved.  Also I believe he stated that zero votes were effected.    Did they just put their hands over their ears and yell LaLaLa thru the whole announcement.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2018, 07:57:39 PM »

Yeah, the FBI has been doing such a bang up job of stopping crimes even when they have the perps name and intended target(s) and evidence of crimes the perp has already committed. Maybe the FBI is the enemy.

FIFY. :cheers1:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2018, 06:31:41 AM »
          Are they completely unaware about the announcement Mueller's boss made last week.  That 13 Russian agents tried to effect the outcome of the election, but that NO Americans were actively involved.  Also I believe he stated that zero votes were effected.    Did they just put their hands over their ears and yell LaLaLa thru the whole announcement.

For some bizarre reason, the DUmmies seem to think that "indictment" CONFIRMS their belief that Trump colluded with Russians and succeeded to change the election.

I have NO idea how they come to that conclusion.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2018, 07:27:32 AM »
shockey80 (670 posts)

Mueller is reality. In my opinion this is one of the most dangerous periods in our countries history for this reason.

The Republican party , Trump, Fox news, propaganda campaign against their voters has been completely successful.

Dangerous period in our history but not the most dangerous.  And while you like to blame Fox News with your fantasies, consider this story which is based on facts...

CNN and MSNBC Helped Russia Sow Discord by Promoting Fake Anti-Trump Rally

One of the revelations in Friday’s indictment handed down by Special Counsel Robert Mueller was that alleged Russian attempts to sow disunity in 2016 included the organization of both pro- and anti-Trump rallies in New York City on the Saturday after Election Day.

A check of their November 12 coverage showed both CNN and MSNBC gave enthusiastic coverage to the Russian-organized anti-Trump rally that day, with live reports every hour. Correspondents celebrated the idea that it was “a love rally,” and repeated the marchers’ anti-Trump mantras, such as: “We reject the President-elect.”

While the two liberal anti-Trump networks offered heavy coverage of the anti-Trump rally throughout the day, a check of coverage between noon and 5:00 p.m. Eastern found that the Fox News Channel offered only a short re-cap (66 seconds) at the start of their 4:00 p.m. Eastern hour.

Of course, none of the networks were aware of who was allegedly behind the march, but CNN and MSNBC reveled in the inflammatory messages of the march. At one point, MSNBC anchor Alex Witt credulously responded to the ridiculously alarmist rhetoric: “That woman, when she’s saying she’s concerned that black people will be shot in the street....Is that a legitimate concern for her? Because, that’s scary.”

Correspondent Morgan Radford cheerfully played along: “Alex, it’s not only a legitimate concern for her, it’s a legitimate concern for a lot of people I’ve spoken to....They’re wondering if this [Trump’s election] is almost a license to carry in terms of hate.”
https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/rich-noyes/2018/02/19/flashback-cnn-and-msnbcs-enthusiastic-coverage-russian-sponsored-anti

not very objective reporting by the news channels you DUmmies worship...
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020