Author Topic: GOP NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO. TheMastersNemesis  (Read 2484 times)

Offline CC27

GOP NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO. TheMastersNemesis
« on: February 19, 2018, 07:14:33 AM »
TheMastersNemesis (9,432 posts)

GOP NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO And We Will Stop You From Voting Too. On Guns.

The GOP will clamp down on protests and voting. They do not want democracy they wan on party dictatorship. The GOP is a dangerous as a bag of vipers. The are rigging the courts, rigging elections, rigging debate, banning protests, unleashing RW et al on anyone who does not support their agenda.

Just try to talk to one of their law makers and you will get arrested unless you are rabid supporter. You cannot get within 100 years of a GOPPER now without being confronted by private security or having the cops called.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210255503

Sounds a bit like the DUmp.

Offline landofconfusion80

Re: GOP NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO. TheMastersNemesis
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2018, 07:24:16 AM »
Now this is interesting.... as with most things, we are most likely getting a small glimpse of this story.  The primitive has probably been mailing envelopes with white powder to various Republican politicians along with his return address. This one might be going away for awhile.
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2018, 08:46:48 AM »
Wow! TheMasterNematode is reeeeally taking the Muellertines Day disappointment very hard. It's got him pulling fantasies out of his Depends and divining prophecies with the foot that was formerly his.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline VelvetElvis

• Misunderestimated
  • Drill Sgt for the DeathSquadHateForce
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2018, 09:09:46 AM »
Sounds like ole Bob is finally ready to stand up on his own two feet and really give Trump the what for... :angryvillagers:
wait a minute... :o
I guess THAT'S not gonna work now, is it? :rotf: :yahoo:
Proud Member of the Death Squad Hate Force Since  1980

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2018, 09:47:44 AM »
Why would conservatives clamp down on these pointless, symbolic marches?  More opportunities to ridicule you.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2018, 10:34:37 AM »
You cannot get within 100 years of a GOPPER now without being confronted by private security or having the cops called.

Unfortunately it's not true, but it should be, since the left has developed a propensity for attempting to murder members of Congress over the last few years.

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2018, 11:01:46 AM »
Wow! TheMasterNematode is reeeeally taking the Muellertines Day disappointment very hard. It's got him pulling fantasies out of his Depends and divining prophecies with the foot that was formerly his.

Well, the have St. Miller's Day to look forward to now...
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline thundley4

« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2018, 11:49:21 AM »
The GOP will clamp down on protests and voting. They do not want democracy they wan on party dictatorship. The GOP is a dangerous as a bag of vipers. The are rigging the courts, rigging elections, rigging debate, banning protests, unleashing RW et al on anyone who does not support their agenda.

Liberals always accuse conservatives of what they themselves are actually doing.  Time and again, we have heard of Clinton or Obama judges ruling against the rights and safety of of US citizens, only to be overturned at the USSC, eventually.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2018, 04:52:57 PM »

If that is true they SUCK at it.

ALL you see today is lefties having their never-ending tantrums and their democrap politicians slandering anyone to the right of Karl Marx.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2018, 05:35:47 PM »

Remind me again which political group-think squeals the longest and loudest about voter sùppressìon and disenfranchisment.
Attà boy, Hoppie   
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline GOP Congress

« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2018, 12:28:12 PM »
Yes, the GOP is definitely blocking protests...

...oh, did I say GOP? my bad...
"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2018, 12:44:06 PM »

#open the gulag
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!