Author Topic: A DUmmy speaks the truth  (Read 1974 times)

Online BamaMoose

A DUmmy speaks the truth
« on: February 18, 2018, 04:31:03 PM »
Well here's a rarity.  A DUmmy that makes a truthful statement that we all would agree with.

realFedUp (25,053 posts)

DU is a waste of time

Unless you live in the sticks, with no other way to communicate, DU is a waste of time. I came here today, after many years of not posting just to dip my toes in something familiar, like grandpa's creek. Ok, did that, away again. Get a ****ing life. This isn't it and doesn't make you important. DU didn't change the election. Didn't change anything. Adios.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210253348

Skinner's gonna need to replace the Alert Button, because this post is gonna wear it out.

Online BamaMoose

Re: A DUmmy speaks the truth
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2018, 04:34:02 PM »
And it's gone:

Post removed

Post removed

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2018, 05:10:13 PM »
Response to Post removed (Original post)

Sun Feb 18, 2018, 05:18 PM

TheMastersNemesis (9,418 posts)

3. If DU Was Not A Threat It Would Not Have Been Hacked Last November.

DU is one of the few places where liberals have a voice.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
 :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
 :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
 :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
 :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2018, 06:42:37 PM »

Please, Masturbating Numbskull.  Your minor little site is comparable to a knat on an elephant.  And has absolutely zero impact on anything.  Other than providing us laughs.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline hillneck

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2018, 06:54:52 PM »

Dear Nut Job, your site was not hacked.  Skinner knew you idiots would not be able to control yourselves and turned it off.  He didn't want visits from the FBI and Secret Service.   
In battle you have to show no mercy for mercy comes after the war when you still have the freedom to ask for it.

"Montani Semper Liberi"

Pray as if God will take care of all; act as if all is up to you.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2018, 06:59:50 PM »
Dear Nut Job, your site was not hacked.  Skinner knew you idiots would not be able to control yourselves and turned it off.  He didn't want visits from the FBI and Secret Service.

The FBI?  C'mon . . . They would have been too busy unmasking new Trump Administration appointees/searching for evidence of Trump hiring Russian hookers to piss on a bed that the former President had slept in. :whistling:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline hillneck

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2018, 08:50:48 PM »
The FBI?  C'mon . . . They would have been too busy unmasking new Trump Administration appointees/searching for evidence of Trump hiring Russian hookers to piss on a bed that the former President had slept in. :whistling:

True, they are acting more like one bullet Barney lately instead of the leading law enforcement agency in the nation.
In battle you have to show no mercy for mercy comes after the war when you still have the freedom to ask for it.

"Montani Semper Liberi"

Pray as if God will take care of all; act as if all is up to you.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2018, 08:27:29 AM »

DU is one of the few places where liberals have a voice.

* If DU were a threat to anything but Skinner's bank account it would have been hacked to Valhalla in September or October. On Election Day all DU-folk could do was observe HilLIARy's schlonging and scream and shriek and howl against the American people.

* There are numerous Prog discussion and comment sites sites: "The Political Forums", "Political Hotwire", and Capitol Hill Blue Reader Rant, off the top of my head; I'm sure some or all of DK, HuffPo, MMfA, and TP allow comments on their sludge posts.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.