Author Topic: The more I think about yesterdays indictments  (Read 2307 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
The more I think about yesterdays indictments
« on: February 17, 2018, 08:27:32 PM »
Star Member panader0 (17,113 posts) https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210246323

The more I think about yesterdays indictments, the more I realize their importance.

tRumps claims of hoax are gone. Crimes were committed. The house of cards will begin to crumble.
He's having a very bad weekend. R's in Congress are panicking. Mueller and Rosenstein are
much more safe than they were. For Donnie to try and remove them now would be
nearly impossible. More indictments are on the way. The nervous limbo that we were
in is over. The investigation is healthy and strong and is beginning to gain speed.
Thank you Mr. Mueller and your excellent group of investigators.

Crimes (sort of) were committed, but not by anyone in the Trump Campaign or administration. A shitload of crimes were committed by Grandma, the DNC, various leftist hacks in teh DOJ,FBI,NSA etc..,

The establishment [R]s are having a very bad day as the country is booming under D.J.Trump.

More indictments are coming---- Hillary, Comey, Brennan, Mueller, various leftist hacks in the DOJ/FBI/NSA/ETC....

It's only going to get worse for you...  :-)

Star Member panader0 (17,113 posts)

4. This is a big facet of the indictments too.

The 13 named Russians won't be able to leave Russia. And many more who
were not named will be scared. Putin's game is up.

Yeah, the Russians are scared...  :whatever:

TheDebbieDee (10,805 posts)

52. I think the CIA is feeding info to Mueller's Team bypassing Pompeo completely!

I asked a couple of weekends ago here at this site what the CIA is doing about Trump since the republicans have the FBI under negative scrutiny. All I really know about CIA operations is what I have gleaned from Robert Ludlum and Tom Clancy books...

:lmao:

Star Member panader0 (17,113 posts)

9. It's delicious--spiced up by new "claims" of sexual infidelity, just to make tRump even more uncomfortable.
I cannot believe he can sustain this sham much longer.
Which R's will support him now? What of his agenda to destroy our country?

more lies thrown up b the leftists. who are the only ones who believe them anymore.

dalton99a (17,538 posts)

7. Message to Russia: **** your stooge in the White House - We are fighting back.

:whatever:

usedtobedemgurl (291 posts)

21. That is an interesting thought and not one without merit.....

Thing is, if that happens and collusion with the Russians is proven beyond a shadow of a doubt, could this not be extended to murder? If you look at it logically, Trump said to find her emails and they did. Trump said to release them and they did. Trump said somebody do something (and more at times) and could this not easily fall in line with the other statements. If anyone is murdered, you will have a very hard time convincing me it was not all of them in on it together. And, as much as I hesitate to say this, I mean all of them. Anyone who has supported Trump - Ryan, Turtle, et al. will all be just as guilty as if they pulled the trigger and perhaps they would be found to be actively in on it. Right now the noose is tightening around all of the R's necks and if the investigation were to be stopped, I think it would let a lot of them off the hook.

:thatsright:

ffr (9,663 posts)

23. I noticed that yesterday too. It was a strategic flanking move.

These conservative criminal traitors have been so concentrated at obstructing the investigation, they left their backs unguarded.

It's 12 dementional intentional chess!  :lmao:

Liberalhammer (1 post)

45. Agree

To me it's like a pincer move with a feint.

Keep in mind that the media manipulation by Trump is always play.

The investigation went after the most likely suspects with Flynn, etc... drawing the Trump and his legislative lackeys to concentrate on that, trying to blame Obama and smear the FBI. The fient.
Nunes and his congressional allies have been drawn out and blew the rest of their load with the last memo b.s., now they have no media defense or half arsed excuses for firing.

Then the CIA and homeland security department say Russia is an active roll screwing with are elections, then these last indictments that prove meddling in the 2016 election on behalf of Trump.

It's a classic denied flank maneuver, FBI and Obama vindicated and Russia meddling proven at the same to time.

Genius.

the Flynn case is going to be thrown out. Barry is in hot water about doing nothing  about the Russians since at least 2014, after telling them he'd be their bitch after the 2012 elections...

Star Member randr (8,690 posts)

25. If nothing else the indictments invalidate the election

:thatsright:

Star Member Eliot Rosewater (11,985 posts)

33. And we KNOW trump jr and others were very wittingly working with KGB so

I have to assume there are more indictments to come.

Better be.

there won't be.

alarimer (15,959 posts)

48. When will the Koch brothers be indicted?

They are a least as much of a threat. Yet, as far as I know, what they are doing is all perfectly legal, if more than a little despicable. But I really don't think there is much difference between the Russians and the right wing web that has been undermining this country for decades. They all serve the same purpose in undermining our institutions.

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2010/08/30/covert-operations

The report showed that, from 2005 to 2008, the Kochs vastly outdid ExxonMobil in giving money to organizations fighting legislation related to climate change, underwriting a huge network of foundations, think tanks, and political front groups. Indeed, the brothers have funded opposition campaigns against so many Obama Administration policies—from health-care reform to the economic-stimulus program—that, in political circles, their ideological network is known as the Kochtopus.

When will Soros be indicted?

Star Member regnaD kciN (19,493 posts)

55. "R's in Congress are panicking."

Please give examples.

he can't because they are not.
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Re: The more I think about yesterdays indictments
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2018, 05:46:15 AM »
Proof that living in a world of make believe is not a wise thing to do.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2018, 08:36:47 AM »
Star Member panader0 (17,113 posts) https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210246323

The more I suck on my bong about yesterdays indictments, the more I realize their importance.

Mueller indicted a bunch of Russians who trolled social media for entertainment or gin up dissension. Sort of like "malaise" posting her crap outside of the DU Asylum. The Russian trolls might or might not have had connections to the Russian government. Maybe Muller should initiate extradition proceedings, show how much his indictment means. :yawn: Yaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwn ... :yawn: .
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2018, 10:01:24 AM »
Response to panader0 (Original post)Sat Feb 17, 2018, 11:10 AM
Star Member PatSeg (22,638 posts)
31. Some day there will be a movie

or preferably a mini series about this investigation and it will be an intense edge-of-your-seat nailbiter! It will make All the President's Men look like Winnie the Pooh.

Aaron Sorkin could write it.  The ideal setting for the movie would be on Earth 2, where Hillary Clinton is president.

Greetings, citizens of Earth 1! I’m filing this dispatch from Earth 2, where Hillary Clinton got just a few more votes last November than she did in your world. And I really do mean just a few more: On Earth 2, Clinton won 0.5 percent more of the vote in each state, and Donald Trump won 0.5 percent less. That was just enough for her to narrowly win three states — Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and Michigan — that she narrowly lost in what you think of as “the real world.” Races for Congress turned out exactly the same here on Earth 2, so Clinton is president with a Republican Congress.

Things are really different on Earth 2! Merrick Garland is on the Supreme Court instead of Neil Gorsuch. Clinton didn’t enact a “travel ban.” The United States didn’t withdraw from the Paris climate accord. Kellyanne Conway has a CNN show.
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/if-clinton-had-won/
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2018, 11:05:37 AM »
In the real world, we call this grasping at straws.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2018, 11:12:05 AM »
In the real world we call this delusions of to many bong hits. :thatsright: :mental:

Their house of lies is crashing down and they can't come to grips with the truth. :loser: :loser: :loser:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Delmar

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2018, 05:48:05 PM »
Response to panader0 (Original post)Sat Feb 17, 2018, 08:51 PM
Star Member regnaD kciN (19,493 posts)
55. "R's in Congress are panicking."

Please give examples.

No examples of R's panicking--quite the opposite:

Getting nervous? Dem Sen. ‘warns’ Mueller not to release his findings near the election
Posted at 3:13 pm on February 18, 2018 by Jacob B.

Democratic Sen. Bob Casey of Pennsylvania issued a warning to special counsel Robert Mueller not to release his findings at any point near the 2018 midterm elections.
https://twitchy.com/jacobb-38/2018/02/18/getting-nervous-dem-sen-warns-mueller-not-to-release-his-findings-near-the-election/

Will be explained away as some kind of chess move, I suppose.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline DUmpDiver

« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2018, 03:38:10 AM »
Then the CIA and homeland security department say Russia is an active roll screwing with are elections, then these last indictments that prove meddling in the 2016 election on behalf of Trump.

Someone with that poor of a command of the English language is someone we should all thrust to analyze Mueller's nth dimensional legal chess.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2018, 05:48:13 AM »
The OP has started moving the goal posts. It is no longer collision but that Trump denied Russian culpability in election interference which was probably the right thing to do before the evidence was in so that the international relationship boat wasn't rocked to severely.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2018, 05:57:52 AM »
Star Member randr (8,690 posts)

25. If nothing else the indictments invalidate the election

Yeeeah, about that.  No.  And i'm gonna need that stapler.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline VelvetElvis

• Misunderestimated
  • Drill Sgt for the DeathSquadHateForce
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2018, 09:20:47 AM »
Liberalhammer (1 post)

Someone with that poor of a command of the English language is someone we should all thrust to analyze Mueller's nth dimensional legal chess.
Well, why not? After all, shrewd political analysis like this is Liberalhammer's "roll". :lol:
Not to mention its impeccable grammar! ::)
Proud Member of the Death Squad Hate Force Since  1980