Author Topic: Primitive women could live to be 200, just like Trump  (Read 1591 times)

Offline Delmar

Primitive women could live to be 200, just like Trump
« on: February 17, 2018, 05:24:11 PM »
Sat Feb 17, 2018, 03:50 PM
FarCenter (18,645 posts)

Women who clean at home or work face increased lung function decline

Women who work as cleaners or regularly use cleaning sprays or other cleaning products at home appear to experience a greater decline in lung function over time than women who do not clean, according to new research published online in the American Thoracic Society's American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine.

In "Cleaning at Home and at Work in Relation to Lung Function Decline and Airway Obstruction," researchers at the University of Bergen in Norway analyzed data from 6,235 participants in the European Community Respiratory Health Survey. The participants, whose average age was 34 when they enrolled, were followed for more than 20 years.

"While the short-term effects of cleaning chemicals on asthma are becoming increasingly well documented, we lack knowledge of the long-term impact," said senior study author Cecile Svanes, MD, PhD, a professor at the university's Centre for International Health. "We feared that such chemicals, by steadily causing a little damage to the airways day after day, year after year, might accelerate the rate of lung function decline that occurs with age."

The study found that compared to women not engaged in cleaning:

- Forced expiratory volume in one second (FEV1), or the amount of air a person can forcibly exhale in one second, declined 3.6 milliliters (ml)/year faster in women who cleaned at home and 3.9 ml/year faster in women who worked as cleaners.

- Forced vital capacity (FVC), or the total amount of air a person can forcibly exhale, declined 4.3 ml/year faster in women who cleaned at home and 7.1 ml/year faster in women who worked as cleaners.

The authors found that the accelerated lung function decline in the women working as cleaners was "comparable to smoking somewhat less than 20 pack- years."

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2018/02/180216084912.htm
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210248245

Everybody knows what a bunch of dirtbags the primitive women are--wallowing like pigs in shit and squalor. 

But now cleaners and cleansers are supposedly bad for your health.

I'll take my chances with Pine Sol and soap and Listerine and what not.

Response to FarCenter (Original post)Sat Feb 17, 2018, 04:00 PM
blueinredohio (1,090 posts)
4. This just gives me another reason to justify not cleaning

What'd I tell you?

Response to blueinredohio (Reply #4)Sat Feb 17, 2018, 04:02 PM
no_hypocrisy (30,487 posts)
5. Me too. Thank God I'm casual as far as cleaning.

As Quentin Crisp said, "After two years, it really doesn't get much dirtier."
Her place was probably a shithole within a month of moving in.

Response to FarCenter (Original post)Sat Feb 17, 2018, 04:26 PM
Star Member donco (1,439 posts)
7. HHhhmm That would explain

the cleaning crew that we use from “WE GOT MAIDS“ wearing respirators the last time they cleaned.
That's one explanation.  Another explanation is that they were gagging on the stench of a filthy primitive shitgibbon.

Response to FarCenter (Original post)Sat Feb 17, 2018, 04:43 PM
Star Member WhiteTara (22,027 posts)
10. Cleaning supplies are generally very toxic stuff

I can't be in the same room as any of it. Citrus products are great cleaners and not toxic.
When the cleaning supplies come out, she's outta there.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
Re: Primitive women could live to be 200, just like Trump
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2018, 05:36:12 PM »
Well, that answers one observation.
Bath soap has been toxic for decades.    :whistling:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2018, 08:03:30 AM »
nads, LLP, and mo-mo won't have to worry about this hazard!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Dblhaul

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2018, 08:54:04 AM »
But, can they still make a samich?

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2018, 09:49:33 AM »
But, can they still make a samich?

Would you want a sammich made by nads, LLP, or mo-mo, :bolt: ?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2018, 09:07:08 PM »
Would you want a sammich made by nads, LLP, or mo-mo, :bolt: ?

My thoughts exactly!!!    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.