Author Topic: I, Stinky The Clown,...  (Read 2706 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
I, Stinky The Clown,...
« on: February 16, 2018, 10:31:56 PM »
Star Member Stinky The Clown (58,040 posts) https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210244096

I, Stinky The Clown, propose a total and complete ban on . . . . .

. . . . . "She Ran A Bad Campaign"

It

Was

****ing

Stolen.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Star Member Cha (202,516 posts)

20. It's surreal to have Validation

for what we've known for a long time, but there was no concrete proof

Pinch me.. am I dreaming!

Mahalo, herding cats

Star Member herding cats (11,459 posts)

31. Mahalo, Cha! The more I read of the indictment today the more vindicated I felt!

Someplace around here is a post of mine when DU came back up after the elections where I was saying this went way beyond anything believable. This election was stolen by Putin & Trump and it was facilitated by RW agents in the FBI. I still believe that.

Star Member Cha (202,516 posts)

41. We were all in Extreme Shock

on "election" night.. not even able to wrap our heads around it.. and it was stolen from us.. no punishment enough for those involved.

Good on you for posting that, herding..

Yes the rw agents in the FBI, too.. wonder how they like him now?

Star Member herding cats (11,459 posts)

43. I think about those RW FBI agents from time to time...

I’m hoping they’re miserable watching the perpetual defaming of their agency by Trump.

They wanted to dirty up Hillary (who I think they expected to win) to lessen her effectiveness as the president. Instead they helped aid in the election of Trump, who despises them with the fire of a thousand suns. Funny how that worked out for them. 🤔

Star Member Hermit-The-Prog (530 posts)

17. absolutely

In spite of decades of a vicious propaganda machine, in spite of an MSM that virtually conspired with that propaganda machine, in spite of gerrymandering, in spite of voter suppression, in spite of Russian covert interference (including likely manipulation of voter rolls to feed the voter purges and turning away of voters),

she STILL won the damned vote!

Unfortunately for Grandma, that's not how you win the game...

Ohiogal (1,321 posts)

8. I never believed

that "she ran a bad campaign" bullshit for one second.

Or "she was a flawed candidate" .... And Dump was flaw-free?

"She wasn't trustworthy.". And Dump was honest???

"She wasn't likeable" .... And Dump is Mr. Charm???

**** them all.

Star Member gademocrat7 (4,567 posts)

14. Totally agree.

Chump is an illegitimate president.

Star Member lpbk2713 (33,121 posts)

15. It was inconceivable HRC could be beaten by a total loser like Trump.

I believed it then and I believe it now.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Star Member BigmanPigman (11,246 posts)

25. The last conversation I had with an old friend in Boston, a Dem, said that. I got so pissed off! She didn't go to so and so states, she didn't listen to,her people, etc. BS! Watch the debates, read her book, look at the evidence, time lines etc. Comey was the nail in her coffin.

This is unprecedented in our history...so how the Hell can we right this wrong? Especially given the fact that the GOP runs all 3 branches and the SCOTUS is tainted (thanks to Russian complicit and taker of their $ McConnell) for 30 years.

Hillary will never be the rightful heir to the position of POTUS. She should be but she won't.

:loser:

Star Member sharedvalues (3,282 posts)

27. Not just the presidency. Also the Senate was stolen.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210244266

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Star Member CatMor (797 posts)

34. Yes, it was stolen....

It was a good campaign and she won. I will never consider trump my president.

The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Re: I, Stinky The Clown,...
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2018, 10:50:02 PM »
I've gotten to the point where I don't care about their idiotic conspiracy theories. In fact, I welcome them because it just adds to their misery and it is all self inflicted.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2018, 10:56:00 PM »
I guess they didn't hear Rosenstein say "Now there is no allegation in this indictment that any American was a knowing participant in this illegal activity, nor is there any allegation that the scheme affected the outcome of the election."

Wonder if they'll ever figure it out? I doubt it. Or if they do, they certainly won't admit it. The narrative is more important than the truth to libs.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2018, 11:00:38 PM »
Hillary was a horrendous candidate.

Hillary ran a horribly stupid campaign.

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2018, 11:09:21 PM »

:clap: :clap: :clap:
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2018, 08:24:16 AM »
Star Member Stinky The Clown (58,040 posts) https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210244096

I, Stinky The Clown,

"...Am an internet laughingstock."

There ya go, Sparkly's Bank Account.  Fixed that messed-up little post for ya.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2018, 08:40:25 AM »
They can't face looking at  themselves in the mirror whenever their side looses unless they have convinced themselves that their candidate lost because the other side cheated.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2018, 11:49:37 AM »
They can't face looking at  themselves in the mirror whenever their side looses unless they have convinced themselves that their candidate lost because the other side cheated.

Guilty consciences make guilty people jump at unsubstantiated shadows like that fairly often. :popcorn:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2018, 12:47:19 PM »
So , like what exactly is illegal about getting on the internet and posting a bunch of shit? DU for one is loaded with it. Does the first amendment not apply?

This whole thing is a waste of time and our money. This is all based on democrat lies. it needs to end now. :thatsright: :rant: :rant: :rant:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2018, 01:23:19 PM »
So , like what exactly is illegal about getting on the internet and posting a bunch of shit? DU for one is loaded with it. Does the first amendment not apply?

This whole thing is a waste of time and our money. This is all based on democrat lies. it needs to end now. :thatsright: :rant: :rant: :rant:

The indicted people are all in Russia, so they will never go on trial. But Mueller looks like he's accomplished something.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2018, 01:24:20 PM »
I also read the indictment and it boils down to the Russians making mischief by churning the waters -- if anyone is ever actually found guilty for it.

There is NOTHING that suggests any actual damage was done, much less a Presidential Election stolen.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2018, 01:37:39 PM »
Response to Stinky The Clown (Original post)Fri Feb 16, 2018, 11:37 PM
Star Member Hassin Bin Sober (18,242 posts)
66. Bullshit. You don't get to ban anything. Sorry to tell you.
Response to Hassin Bin Sober (Reply #66)Fri Feb 16, 2018, 11:52 PM
Star Member Stinky The Clown (58,048 posts)
68. See reply 61

Bullshit back atcha, pallie.

Learned how to talk tough from watching movies.  Cementing his image as an internet laughingstock.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2018, 02:39:59 PM »

For a guy who isn't a lawyer, you have a better grasp of the biggest legal and practical issue in the case than the 'Legal experts' on cable news.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2018, 05:35:13 PM »
I think Pantano was trying to be sarcastic

I also read the indictment and it boils down to the Russians making mischief by churning the waters -- if anyone is ever actually found guilty for it.

There is NOTHING that suggests any actual damage was done, much less a Presidential Election stolen.

that's par for the course for the Russians - notice they picked Bernie and Trump to support when they were long shots to win the nominations. Then, after the election, they staged both pro and anti Trump rallies.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2018, 06:01:42 PM »
Star Member BigmanPigman (11,246 posts) 
25. The last ....
*snip*

Hillary will never be the rightful heir to the position of POTUS. She should be but she won't.
Nor will she ever be.  :rotf: :rotf: :lmao: :rotf: :lmao:
:rotf: :rotf: :lmao: :rotf: :lmao::rotf: :rotf: :lmao: :rotf: :lmao::rotf: :rotf: :lmao: :rotf: :lmao:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline SVPete

« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2018, 08:06:44 AM »
I, Stinkius

Offline Delmar

« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2018, 10:09:45 AM »
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2018, 11:15:48 AM »

I, Stinky The Clown, propose a total and complete ban on . . . . .

Stinky Clowns, they are perverted and scale little children.

The latest on the Palmer report says that the Indited Russians are going to fly here and turn themselves in to be prosecuted, in 24 business hours. some time next week.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!