Author Topic: Jill Stein received 50,700 votes in MI.  (Read 1551 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Jill Stein received 50,700 votes in MI.
« on: February 16, 2018, 09:23:18 PM »
Star Member MelissaB (12,979 posts) https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210241524

Jill Stein received 50,700 votes in MI. Trump won by less than 12,000. She outpolled Trumps margin

Jill Stein received 50,700 votes in MI. Trump won by less than 12,000. She outpolled Trump’s margin in WI, as well. If Russians sought to redirect alienated HRC voters to third parties, as indictment alleges, it was a shrewd ploy.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

They can't admit grandma was a shitty candidate who cheated and still lost.

zipplewrath (12,184 posts)

2. The assumption being

That HRC voters were "redirected". The few Stein voters I knew weren't voting for Hillary. Dubious they would have voted Trump, but more likely a no show or a write in voter.

How can this be!?!? Everyone loved grandma! It had to be the Russians...

Star Member bullimiami (9,033 posts)

28. And what made those voters galvanize against Hillary? Think.

:lmao:

Star Member yardwork (46,116 posts)

36. I know progressive voters who believed lies about Hillary and voted for Stein or a write-in.

They live in college towns, including Ann Arbor and Madison.

The Russian trolls brainwashed people. Many of the folks I know still won't admit that they were brainwashed against Hillary. They were, just like people who believe that Obama was born in Kenya. Same source for the lies.

:thatsright:

BannonsLiver (2,715 posts)

4. She'd look great in an orange jumpsuit

Nobody will ever convince me she wasn't involved.

Yes, Klein was a russian agent sent to make sure Hillary didn't become president because....

:mental:

Star Member herding cats (11,457 posts)

19. The Russians encouraging people to vote third party to sway our election.

That is not democracy.

People who think third parties serve a purpose other than a spoiler candidate in a presidential election are deluding themselves.

Doodley (2,520 posts)

33. Who is pretending things are other than they are? To me, Trump is an abomination. He is the most

vile human being. He is a white supremacist. He is destroying America, its institutions, its reputation, and spreading hatred and anger. I will never make excuses for Trump. But I was responding to a comment that suggested that third parties are in some way illegitimate. Yes, they are if they are propped up and influenced by a foreign agency. But as a general guide, a two-party system will not be successful in representing many of the people and leads to division.

:mental:

Star Member Wellstone ruled (15,485 posts)

9. All on has to remember is this,

96k votes were not counted or went missing from the City of Detroit. Nuf said.

shanny (1,448 posts)

13. Nuff indeed.

Vote suppression, caging, gerrymandering etc have been going on in plain sight since AT LEAST the 2000 election. But somehow it is all the lefties' fault, then and now.

Oh and not the fault of the Democratic party which has done precious little to address it.

Gabi Hayes (28,280 posts)

21. Was going to tell you about this thread. What about the

Voting machines?

They got into the voter rolls in how many states?

Who in their right minds think they stopped at that?

Why would they?

They knew the FBI wasn’t going to reveal anything, after covering up for them during the campaign

Comey!

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Star Member Tatiana (13,303 posts)

26. I still believe Michigan was stolen.

Meaning many Hillary votes in Detroit were "disappeared."

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Star Member Laura PourMeADrink (21,912 posts)

38. So what about all the people here at the time (prior to our DU hack) who

acted like they couldn't possibly, ever, no-how !, switch allegiances from Bernie? What percentage were real, true, valid, DUers?

:lol:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Gwitness

• Leave that thing alone.
Re: Jill Stein received 50,700 votes in MI.
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2018, 10:06:52 PM »
ummmm....weren't these the same boneheads trumpeting how Hillary won the popular vote?

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2018, 11:03:05 PM »
Didn't Rosenstein explicitly say that not one vote was tampered with?  Keep reaching, DUmmies.  You'll find a new wacky conspiracy theory by tomorrow.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2018, 12:00:56 AM »
BannonsLiver (2,715 posts)

4. She'd look great in an orange jumpsuit

Nobody will ever convince me she wasn't involved.

And this is why you will continue to lose. No one can talk sense to you. If what you people do is considered ‘intelligence’, I think I’ll remain what you call a mouth breathing, knuckle dragger. I’m at least smart enough to listen to, and consider another viewpoint.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2018, 09:01:43 AM »
The Russian trolls brainwashed people. Many of the folks I know still won't admit that they were brainwashed against Hillary. They were, just like people who believe that Obama was born in Kenya. Same source for the lies.

In case you DUmmies haven't noticed, campaigning is nothing more than a subtle form of brainwashing.  It's one side telling the masses how great their candidate is and how bad the other candidate is.
  • How do you morons reconcile harry reid's campaign to spread the phony word in the 2012 election that Rommney didn't pay his taxes?  That was his attempt to brainwash people to vote against Rommney.
  • How do you reconcile the phony Russia dossier that among other things states that Trump hired Russian hookers to pee on a bed he believed the obamas had once slept on?  Wasn't that an attempt to influence the voters in 2016? 
  • How do you reconcile all the illegal aliens iiving the the U.S. (who are foreign nationals) marching in our streets carrying sides trying to get you to vote for a candidate who is sympathetic to their cause?  They are trying to brainwash you to vote for a certain person

It appears in this case, with the advent of the internet and social media that rather than the 2 opposing candidate's supporters trying to brainwash the masses to influence their vote, now foreigners can also get in the game and try to sway voters one way or the other.  The World Wide Web is World Wide.  How can you stop Non U.S. Citizens from making statements on social media about an election  taking place in our Country?  Do you recommend suspending their free speech?

The voting public has a responsibility to wade thru all the bullshit and hype that is thrown at them from all sides during a campaign and make an educated choice when picking their candidate.  If they are too stupid or too lazy to research who is the best candidate, they really should stay home on election day.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2018, 09:27:07 AM »
Jill Stein received 50,700 votes in MI.

Big whoop! Stein received ~278.6K votes in California, ~5.5X the number of votes she received in MI. The populations of CA and MI are 39.5M and 9.9M, so it could reasonably be asked why Stein's MI vote count was so low.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2018, 09:38:38 AM »
Star Member bullimiami (9,033 posts)

28. And what made those voters galvanize against Hillary? Think.

"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline hillneck

« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2018, 07:03:52 PM »
For the lurking DUmmies, I am going to give you a little friendly advice.  The election was over a year ago and you're still all up in arms.  It's not going to change the fact that Donald J. Trump is the President of the United States.  I know the Cheetos and RC's are probably running low for you basement dwelling idiots, but you really need to give it up.  If you don't it's going to hurt even more when the democRATS get spanked later this year.
In battle you have to show no mercy for mercy comes after the war when you still have the freedom to ask for it.

"Montani Semper Liberi"

Pray as if God will take care of all; act as if all is up to you.

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2018, 01:32:49 PM »
So now we have proof.
Democrats/liberals/progressives are stupid enough to cast votes based on some Facebook post.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7