Author Topic: Report That Former Student Was Also In ROTC  (Read 1558 times)

Online CC27

Report That Former Student Was Also In ROTC
« on: February 14, 2018, 04:41:45 PM »
SoCalMusicLover (2,704 posts)

Because you know, ALL military are good guys, and should ALL be allowed to have multiple firearms.
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210229787

**** you DUmmie.

Offline Old n Grumpy

Re: Report That Former Student Was Also In ROTC
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2018, 05:12:00 PM »
This guy needs a good dose of brain cancer. :mental: :thatsright: :bird: :loser:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2018, 05:18:29 PM »
This guy needs a good dose of brain cancer. :mental: :thatsright: :bird: :loser:

And, something delivered at about 800 fps minimum.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2018, 07:43:52 PM »
 OK, who's mole?   

aconator

2. What are you even talking about? 🎶🎵He's talkin' bout the birds and the bees and the flowers and thè trees and the moon up above...🎶

1) It's ROTC... He's not in the military 

2) If you mean the High School program which is JRTOC which is even farther from the military than ROTC... 

3) Anyone trying to make an argument with words like ALL, ALWAYS, NEVER, NOT ONE are usually fallacious and false on their face. Very true except for ..... DUmmies lie, ALWAYS, DUmmies lie.

So what's your goal here except to take a cheap shot at the military?
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2018, 11:42:48 PM »

He is also a hispanic, what should we do about that? :loser:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2018, 12:19:53 AM »
he was also, apparently, a registered Democrat.

Should we outlaw the [D] party?

:whatever:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2018, 07:41:20 AM »
1. DU-Asshole "SoCalMusicLover" claimed Cruz was in ROTC, when as "aconator" pointed out, ROTC is not a high school program.

2. DU-Asshole "SoCalMusicLover" claimed ROTC members are in the military, which they are not, until they graduate from college.

DU-Asshole "SoCalMusicLover" doesn't know what he's talking about.

I've been trying to find information on Cruz, and very little is available.

* He and his brother were adopted some time ago, but when and why I've not seen.

* His adoptive father died several years ago, and his adoptive mother died last year.

* He has been a serious disciplinary problem since middle school.

* In high school he was known for fighting and violent outbursts.

* He was known to have been abusive (verbal? physical?) toward his ex-GF.

* He was (apparently) expelled for starting a fight with his ex-GF's new BF.

There is a JROTC program in Broward County schools.

This seems to be the source of claims that Cruz was in JROTC.

Law enforcement sources told The Post that the young man was a member of the US Army Junior Reserve Officers’ Training Corps program (JROTC).

“My time in alternate school, I did not want to be with him at all because I didn’t want to cause any conflict with him because of the impression he gave off,” his former classmate told WSVN.

The NYP source(s) are anonymous, which to me means dubious (I regard annoymorous reports as dubious regardless of my confirmation bias inclinations). Given his disciplinary and violence history and having been at an "alternate school", I doubt Cruz was in JROTC. Or if he was, he probably had been kicked out fairly quickly.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2018, 01:52:11 PM »
he was also, apparently, a registered Democrat.

Should we outlaw the [D] party?

:whatever:

IIRC, every shooter during the last 20 years has been a democRAT, left-wing "progressive ".  EVERY.......SINGLE.......ONE
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”