Author Topic: Police lives are put at risk by a country awash in guns  (Read 1460 times)

Offline tuolumnejim

Police lives are put at risk by a country awash in guns
« on: February 14, 2018, 01:17:31 PM »
The OP is just another little anti gun and Freedom commie tard

Link

But to say that I'm surprised that this little gem has not been scrubbed yet is shocking and shows the actual truth of the leftist thinking proccess.  :mental:

NCDem777 (447 posts)

10. But they vote for the more gunnnnz people

because the GOP promises to make those brown folks shut up about police accountability and they can go back to planting guns on anyone they want to make sport of.

They deserve to be shot at.
A people... who are possessed of the spirit of commerce, who see and who will pursue their advantages may achieve almost anything.

GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter to Benjamin Harrison

"Democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where 51% of the people may take away the rights of the other 49%."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
Re: Police lives are put at risk by a country awash in guns
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2018, 04:49:22 PM »
I like the reply came close to the truth.

sharedvalues  With whom? Stalin, Pol Pot, Fat Kim Un?

13. No. Bad apples need to be punished

But on the whole most police are trying to do the right thing. 

We need to take military arms away from police departments, 

Make sure to hold individual cops responsible for wrongdoing (need independent investigations and prosecution of police misconduct), 

And then support the police as a whole so they can return to “protect and serve”. 

We will help nothing if we hate all police, and we will further divide the country.

Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2018, 05:10:17 PM »
The Police and all the rest of us are at risk from violent criminal illegal aliens and feral negroes. It is not the several million honest gun owners that are the problem.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2018, 07:00:01 AM »
The Police and all the rest of us are at risk from violent criminal illegal aliens and feral negroes. It is not the several million honest gun owners that are the problem.

But not white thugs? Or Asian thugs?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2018, 10:07:16 AM »
But not white thugs? Or Asian thugs?

+1. Evil wears no skin color. Criminality does not reside in melanocytes, but in the heart and mind.

If you want to blame all violent crime on a specific race, go to stormfront.