Author Topic: "Spell To Bind T*Rump"  (Read 2870 times)

Offline Mary Ann

"Spell To Bind T*Rump"
« on: February 13, 2018, 06:59:27 AM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/12192066

Star Member BigmanPigman (10,989 posts)

Star Member BigmanPigman (10,989 posts)

"Spell To Bind T*Rump" Feb.,13th (Tues).
It's that time of the month again. Get out your candles, feather, salt, Tower card, matches, etc.
https://extranewsfeed.com/a-spell-to-bind-donald-trump-and-all-those-who-abet-him-february-24th-mass-ritual-51f3d94f62f4
The article says Feb 12th but that is from 2017. Feb.,13th (Tues).
It's that time of the month again. Get out your candles, feather, salt, Tower card, matches, etc.
https://extranewsfeed.com/a-spell-to-bind-donald-trump-and-all-those-who-abet-him-february-24th-mass-ritual-51f3d94f62f4
The article says Feb 12th but that is from 2017.

Aren't these the people who ridicule Christianity? Don't they have a snappy comeback to a statement of "thoughts and prayers" to the grieving? Don't they mock the God of the Bible by comparisons to the Flying Spaghetti Monster?

Their hypocrisy makes me sick.

Offline 67 Rover

Re: "Spell To Bind T*Rump"
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2018, 07:02:57 AM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/12192066

Aren't these the people who ridicule Christianity? Don't they have a snappy comeback to a statement of "thoughts and prayers" to the grieving? Don't they mock the God of the Bible by comparisons to the Flying Spaghetti Monster?

Their hypocrisy makes me sick.

They also say the devil does not exist and that is just what the DUmmies want you to believe else their plan fails.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Happy Fun Ball

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2018, 07:05:30 AM »
Because it worked so well all the other times they've tried this.

Hey DUmmies, don't forget the D20 dice this time.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2018, 07:26:05 AM »
It's that time of the month again.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2018, 07:40:19 AM »
Because it worked so well all the other times they've tried this.

All those spells of the past year sure worked amazingly well!

DU-folks' and other Progs' actions of the past year have me wondering whether Trump has the One Ring:

One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,

One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2018, 07:45:23 AM »
Dip shits playing with fire, that sounds like a recipe for disaster. :thatsright: :loser:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2018, 07:56:55 AM »
It's that time of the month again.

Well, at least she got that part right.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2018, 08:59:46 AM »

Martda, do you smell something burning?

A meeting of Church of the Lukumi Babalu Aye gone wrong.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 09:02:28 AM by Old n Grumpy »
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2018, 11:11:59 AM »
They're seriously trying it again?
Those devil- worshippers (Who, as some of the rest of you have observed, are the same sorts of people who believe Christians are brainless, superstitious morons whose beliefs are bizarre and out of touch with reality) tried this several times already, and it's failed every time.
Trump and his family are Christians, and have millions more Christians praying for them nationwide. The one true God is more than capable of protecting them from the unclean spirits that the devil- worshippers sent after them.
Yet, DUmmies will keep on trying to do it again and again. Here's hoping their curses don't just fail, but actually come back on them this time.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 02:55:27 AM by Movie buff- The Sequel »

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2018, 11:14:06 AM »
Here's hoping their curses don't just fail, but actually come back on them this time.

#MeToo! :whistling:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2018, 11:36:05 AM »
I guess we need to set up some sort of "Action Network" to send President Trump massive amounts of vibes and healing white light to counter the DUmmy Spells.

:stoner:
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2018, 11:47:22 AM »
Don't know what y'all are getting so wound up about; even if Skinner's little minions could manage to say the dark incantations perfectly, cut the head off the live sacrificial chicken at the exact moment in the ritual it is needed to be, and drizzle the blood in a geometrically precise pentagram, it will never work for them.

Even when seriesly forced to at gunpoint under Marshall law conditions, that day room full of morans couldn't spell to save their pathetic little lives. :fuelfire:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline SVPete

« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2018, 12:28:55 PM »
... Here's hoping their curses don't just fail, but actually come back on them this time.

To date, your wish has been coming true; 3-7 years of even greater discouragement and despair looks to be in DU-grade Progs' future.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2018, 12:47:40 PM »
I wonder what kind of a market there is for Trump voodoo dolls. There's money in them thar primitives!
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2018, 01:02:16 PM »
Generally speaking, playing with processes you don't understand tend to come back to haunt you. I try to keep in mind an adage I heard years ago, "We're not punished so much for our sins as we are by our sins"
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 05:54:02 PM by FlaGator »
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2018, 01:05:00 PM »
With all the diet Coke and McDonald's he consumes, trust me, nothing is binding him.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline SVPete

« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2018, 02:06:53 PM »
Generally speaking, playing with processes you don't understand tend to come back to haunt you. I try to keep in mind an adage I hears years ago, "We're not punished so much for our sins as we are by our sins"

:hi5: I'm going to remember that. It's well put.