Author Topic: TEB tries his hand at a bouncy, goes as you would expect  (Read 1355 times)

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
TEB tries his hand at a bouncy, goes as you would expect
« on: February 12, 2018, 10:21:07 AM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/10181044605

Sounds like TEB has already had way too much covfefe!  Not only does he spin a horrible bouncy, in the last sentence he manages to write what should go on this bouncy's tombstone:

Sun Feb 11, 2018, 12:10 PM
TEB (2,292 posts)

So they say we have the flu and my 13 year old comedian

This walk in clinic the one son and I hit. They swabbed us and we have crud. So we’re at pharmacy getting is it called tamiflu. Now we we’re sitting waiting on prescriptions. And now our other son is hollering from the aisle dad do you want me to get covefe for you and bro. Both boys their thirteen and the reason he was saying this was a dude with a red ball cap was sitting waiting as well MAGA on it. So his brother starts laughing I cannot keep straight face. Then we hear do you guys want the stupid covefe or the really bigly stupid covefe. I replied surprise us ok son shine. Then we hear dad the warning says constant use of covefe may make you think you know good and big words.

Sun Feb 11, 2018, 12:46 PM
Lotusflower70 (2,161 posts)
7. Omg!

That's hilarious. You did good as parents. Sorry you have the crud. Sounds like my son. He is so funny and sarcastic, just like his mom. Sometimes when flicking through the channels, fox news pops up. And he will start commenting on their stuff and how the zombie death cult is spewing forth on about the deficit or the debt without any basis in reality. He will rant using a funny voice. They don't care about the deficit or the debt, they don't know anything about it. My favorite is when they use religion or rather distort religion. He is like mom, they are fake. They share a brain. He is like no their brains froze or leaked out. They say something about how they are promoting job growth and the economy and he is like hello anyone out there. Wake up, their data is crap and an insult to intelligence. They are hoarding the wealth. And talking about health care, he is like you must think we are stupid. When the tax scam was on, he was like, you people need Jesus. He wrote an assessment of the Trump administration for college, it was brilliant.

All  other preznits combined totaled 6.3 trillion in national debt.  Obumbles BY HIMSELF managed to amass 6.5 trillion in a short eight years.  Your talking point falls dead to the nonpartisan.

Sun Feb 11, 2018, 01:32 PM
Star Member Roy Rolling (2,491 posts)
14. Heartening to hear...

Younger people get it, it's mostly old people my age who don't. And God ain't making any more old people. . .

Some "fake news" for you to take in and slowly digest: 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/ashleystahl/2017/08/11/why-democrats-should-be-losing-sleep-over-generation-z/#1a19b15f7878

https://www.lifezette.com/polizette/poll-trump-dominates-with-generation-z/

Offline 67 Rover

Re: TEB tries his hand at a bouncy, goes as you would expect
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2018, 10:28:49 AM »
TEB (2,292 posts)

So they say we have the flu and my 13 year old comedian

This walk in clinic the one son and I hit. They swabbed us and we have crud. So we’re at pharmacy getting is it called tamiflu. Now we we’re sitting waiting on prescriptions. And now our other son is hollering from the aisle dad do you want me to get covefe for you and bro. Both boys their thirteen and the reason he was saying this was a dude with a red ball cap was sitting waiting as well MAGA on it. So his brother starts laughing I cannot keep straight face. Then we hear do you guys want the stupid covefe or the really bigly stupid covefe. I replied surprise us ok son shine. Then we hear dad the warning says constant use of covefe may make you think you know good and big words.

Sun Feb 11, 2018, 12:46 PM
Lotusflower70 (2,161 posts)
7. Omg!

That's hilarious. You did good as parents. Sorry you have the crud. Sounds like my son. He is so funny and sarcastic, just like his mom. Sometimes when flicking through the channels, fox news pops up. And he will start commenting on their stuff and how the zombie death cult is spewing forth on about the deficit or the debt without any basis in reality. He will rant using a funny voice. They don't care about the deficit or the debt, they don't know anything about it. My favorite is when they use religion or rather distort religion. He is like mom, they are fake. They share a brain. He is like no their brains froze or leaked out. They say something about how they are promoting job growth and the economy and he is like hello anyone out there. Wake up, their data is crap and an insult to intelligence. They are hoarding the wealth. And talking about health care, he is like you must think we are stupid. When the tax scam was on, he was like, you people need Jesus. He wrote an assessment of the Trump administration for college, it was brilliant.

Eerily similar writing styles, I suspect a sheep in wolfs clothing.  ::)  0 bongs.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2018, 11:22:11 AM »
Sun Feb 11, 2018, 01:32 PM
Star Member Roy Rolling (2,491 posts)
14. Heartening to hear...

Younger people get it, it's mostly old people my age who don't. And God ain't making any more old people. . .Actually he is, just not stupid ones like you.

TEB (2,292 posts)

So they say we have the Gongoreaah and my 13 year old comedian

This walk in clinic the one son and I hit. They swabbed us and we have STD.
Fixed it.

If stupid were painful this guy would be screaming in agony. :thatsright:

Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2018, 11:41:33 AM »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2018, 12:13:54 PM »
If stupid were painful this guy would be screaming in agony. :thatsright:

Damned shame stupid isn't fatal...
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2018, 12:45:28 PM »
I fell sorry for the boog.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2018, 03:49:29 PM »
Question for TEB: Do retards know that they are retarded?

:loser:
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2018, 06:48:08 PM »
Question for TEB: Do retards know that they are retarded?

:loser:
As David Lee Roth famously said: " I don't feel tardy!!"
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)