Author Topic: TEB is angry!!!!  (Read 6255 times)

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
Re: TEB is angry!!!!
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2018, 12:27:16 PM »
I signed up for the first tank on the left. :-) :rotf:

You gotta earn pole position. How many DUmbasses lying shoulder to shoulder can you jump driving a D9 Caterpillar?  :fuelfire: :cheersmate: :cheers1:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline SVPete

« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2018, 02:18:01 PM »
You gotta earn pole position. How many DUmbasses lying shoulder to shoulder can you jump driving a D9 Caterpillar?  :fuelfire: :cheersmate: :cheers1:

Why would one want to jump them? :rimshot:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2018, 02:23:21 PM »

You do have a point, Pete . . . :dozer:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2018, 03:00:34 PM »

I haven't driven a D9, but I have YEARS of experience with a TD-340 International, in both loader and dozer variations...
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2018, 03:09:03 PM »
I haven't driven a D9, but I have YEARS of experience with a TD-340 International, in both loader and dozer variations...
Hopefully you'll lend your vast experience to the cause
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline YupItsMe

« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2018, 04:25:12 PM »
Now a Folsom street parade, that they can get behind.  :p

Some in front, some behind. Frickin' perverts.

Offline YupItsMe

« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2018, 04:38:55 PM »

Actually I hope he goes all out on this.  I betcha, if he asked for donations, enough rich conservatives would fund it just to watch the libs go bonkers.  I'm talking mobile missile launcher in the parade.  Maybe they could program a unarmed cruise missile to zip down the streets of DC then splashdown in the Potomac. 

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2018, 05:20:10 PM »

Because they're stupid enough to lie down shoulder to shoulder in front of you if you ask 'em the right way, and Robby Kinevel can't have all the fun?
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e
« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2018, 12:08:33 AM »
TEB (2,258 posts)

A ****ing military parade Im pissed 2 emails and phone call to my gop kremlin rep
Seriously I know this has been discussed but what the ****. I fired off raging emails to Lou barrletta we can’t afford to fund the ACA but we can do a dick tater Stalinesque parade. Oooh I’m so ****ing pissed off.

Dick tater?  Isn't that what the ewe courting Lamond stuffs his pants with??
Deplorable since 2016

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #34 on: February 13, 2018, 08:26:05 AM »
Hopefully you'll lend your vast experience to the cause

ABSOLUTELY! 

What good is having skills if you don't put them to good use...   :lol:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.