Author Topic: They Know. Nancegreggs  (Read 2194 times)

Offline CC27

They Know. Nancegreggs
« on: February 13, 2018, 08:58:10 AM »
NanceGreggs (23,437 posts)

They Know

Despite their efforts to praise Trump, his administration, and his policies, the Republican powers-that-be know the truth.

They know Trump is a mentally-deficient, pathological liar who is totally unfit for office. They know he is a racist, a misogynist, and a sexual predator who has zero respect for women, POCs, the disabled, and veterans, along with people from “shithole countries”.

They know he has lowered our nation’s standing in the world, has distanced us from our traditional allies, and is not trusted by the countries who were once our staunchest supporters.

They know his policies are detrimental to our national security, our financial well-being, and our ability to protect ourselves from our enemies – foreign AND domestic.

They know he is too stupid to govern, and too self-serving to lead. They know his advisors and Cabinet appointees are incompetent, inept, and have no qualifications for the influential positions they hold.

They know he is totally ignorant of the workings of government, and is completely devoid of any knowledge whatsoever of how our international dealings operate.

They know he is a loose cannon whose own ego is more important than the welfare of those he swore to serve, and whose policies are detrimental to the citizenry he swore to protect.

They know he is an idiot, and many of his own party have called him so – but only behind closed doors.

They know his assault on the middle-class is literally ruining the lives of millions, and is preventing millions of hard-working Americans from surviving, no less getting ahead.

Above all else, they know that when it comes to Trump & Co’s ties to Russia – and all of the lies that have been told, and the cover-ups that have been exposed – there is a whole universe of “there” there.

They know ALL of this – and more. They read the same headlines we all read, they look at the same polls we look at. They see the same inane “tweets”, the bizarre statements, the humiliating behaviour of their “pResident” and his lackeys on the world stage.

They know. And that is the heartbreak of the Trump “presidency” – the fact that his own party knows beyond any doubt what damage is being done by the narcissistic buffoon they elected and continue to support. They know that people are suffering – like Dreamers who live in fear of being be deported, the sick who are facing death due to lack of healthcare, the down-and-out who can no longer rely on their government for any assistance – and yet Republicans persist in looking the other way as their fellow citizens suffer and die.

They know. And those who claim they don’t know are lying hypocrites. Many have decided to put party above country; many have simply decided to put their own financial and/or political interests above the nation they claim to love.

But they ALL KNOW. And after a year of scandal after daily scandal, news story after news story, headline after headline, any Republican who tells you otherwise is a collaborator – no different from those who collaborated with the Nazis and said of the concentration camps, ”Don’t blame us. We just didn’t know”.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210223081

Had to throw in nazi and concentration camps huh? You have no argument. You're just a DUmb bitch.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Re: They Know. Nancegreggs
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2018, 09:32:35 AM »
What we know is that you mongrels are going to be bitterly disappointed.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2018, 09:39:17 AM »
A whole lot of "our", "us" and "we" for someone who lives in Canada.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Online 67 Rover

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2018, 09:42:13 AM »
A whole lot of "our", "us" and "we" for someone who lives in Canada.

To be fair she does spend a lot of time in the U.S. getting proper health care.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline hillneck

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2018, 09:49:29 AM »
I see Nance is still an old hateful b**ch.   :bird:
In battle you have to show no mercy for mercy comes after the war when you still have the freedom to ask for it.

"Montani Semper Liberi"

Pray as if God will take care of all; act as if all is up to you.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2018, 11:11:22 AM »
I see Nance is still an old hateful b**ch.   :bird:

It's what they do . . . Hate.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2018, 12:26:08 PM »
I know that Nance is a repetitive garrulous old bat.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2018, 12:28:39 PM »
I know that Nance is a repetitive garrulous old bat.

I attribute that to an alcoholic wet brain, but then again it could come naturally.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2018, 01:13:41 PM »
WTF alternate universe do they live in?   :mental:
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2018, 02:30:10 PM »
Maybe some of the spell they are casting will bounce back and turn her into a toad.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2018, 02:31:16 PM »
Maybe some of the spell they are casting will bounce back and turn her into a toad.
But she'll get better...
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2018, 03:19:54 PM »
We know.  Crazy Aunt Nancy Greggs is an unhinged lunatic moonbat that is delusional with hatred for President Trump.  That is indisputable.

This we know.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2018, 03:23:17 PM »
But she'll get better...

No, that's only if they turn her into a newt.

NanceGreggs as a toad is forever. (As if what she looked like before - a bitter, nasty leftist hag - was any better).
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2018, 04:53:20 PM »
Nance, before

And after
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2018, 04:57:27 PM »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2018, 05:41:30 PM »

Aww, why'd you have to go and bring Da Mooch into this?? :fuelfire:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus